Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:57:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2191 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
No one knows how many people using bitcoin in the world but the good thing that around the world many people have knowledge about cryptocurrencies in that way we have opportunity to share what we know about bitcoin to more people know about bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
this is economics Section,not Speculation lol..but your good have known a 10% of your countrymen has been into bitcoin..i can give how many in my country because i cant find any sites that has knowledgeable in this area,though for sure we are enough to contributes some flow movements in the market..

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

I think more than 50% in this world who know bitcoin, but who participated and jumped directly in the world of crypto to get my income I think 35%. because there are still many people from less developed countries still do not know what bitcoin is.
I agree on you.More than half of the country's population have already heard bitcoin but there are only few percentage who have really known bitcoin and all its advantages.And the fact that not all countries are exposed to high technologies will also contribute to non-awareness of bitcoin since bitcoin can be access only through the use of computer and its internet connection.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

with the popularity possessed by bitcoin as the most horrendous investment that makes bitcoin at the top of the list of the most bustling trade today. so I think based on the popularity possessed by bitcoin for now the percentage of people who know about bitcoin is roughly about 70% from different parts of the world. so there is no doubt that today bitcoin has become a very valuable asset.
So far, the number of people who are aware of bitcoin and crypto currency is not a huge figure as there is only 1% population who is having some idea about crypto coins and that the rest of the world still knows nothing about anything like that. It will take lot of time for this world to get familiar with such sort of concept and that it will not be an easy thing to do. We all need to contribute our part in doing so.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

I don't think it reaches half the people in the world who know clearly what is bitcoin. There are still many people who have not learned even denied the bitcoin whereas if they knew the results obtained.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

No one can say for sure, but the number is growing every day.
A majority of people in developed countries have heard of Bitcoin for years, but never think anything of it.
This will vary from country to country. Developed countries are more aware of this so i think 50–60% people know about it.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

For me, it almost 80% of people know or hear about bitcoin. They knew because of social media and news. 80% is very high, but I don't know if that percentage is already invested in bitcoin.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

We can not hide from the fact that so many people had already heard, I repeat heard about Bitcoin, but yet to know the nooks and crannies of what it entails. Only few of us around the world are actually knowledgeable of what Bitcoin is deeply involved with. In my own country, the news about Bitcoin is spreading like rumor, but till moment, even the Government is negligible or ignorant of its technicalities, likewise so many indigents/residents are still very much less concerned, despite that they have heard about it. The % of those that knows it deeprootedly can be ascribed 40%.
hjop01

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

Know is much more different than hold, buy, trade and actually use it
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

There is not a lot of people knows about bitcoin because even though there are countries that is high developed, it is still not enough for the people to get into the latest technologies or inventions that might help their country and even themselves. Just for example is here in my country that the people are still clueless for the cryptocurrencies or the digital currencies that they can work for and earn a living.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

There is not a lot of people knows about bitcoin because even though there are countries that is high developed, it is still not enough for the people to get into the latest technologies or inventions that might help their country and even themselves. Just for example is here in my country that the people are still clueless for the cryptocurrencies or the digital currencies that they can work for and earn a living.

For me its very hard to know or calculate how many people know or use a bitcoin because some of people hate a bitcoin and some of theme is like a bitcoin but i think its many people know bitcoin nore than hate a bitcoin.because bitcoin is good for investors and many people become rich with using and investing a bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Here in the Philippines we are over 2 Millions users of Bitcoins. Actually its hard to estimate. Sometimes I see bitcoins in news here in CNN Philippines but the impact is not sonorous to other people. Maybe because why Bitcoin is not patronized by people is because of the news created FBI or NBI that it was use to underground trade because of untraceable. But actually the reason why I support Bitcoin is because we can low profile ourselves to the wealth we are going to have because of Bitcoin. Good thing about it here in Philippines since we are still few we can keep a lot more of Bitcoin for ourselves.  

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

In my opinion the Percentage are pretty low. Only 45% of the world's population knows about bitcoin and 30% actually use it if ever BITCOIN has an ICO or an advertising firm it will probably boost the popularity amongst bystanders who only watch the CRYPTo World that are scared about the risks involved.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

In my country maybe 30% already of the population knows bitcoin but not all are into it since it requires enough time and load for their cellphones and laptops or money to go to internet cafe and do  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Most of all who use internet I think they are all know about crypto because cryptocurrencies are now spread in social media internet so there's no way that people who use internet not know about crypto or bitcoin so many of people now know about bitcoin.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

According to incomplete statistics, 40% of people in the world know BTC, but only 10% have BTC!

About 20% of the people in our country know BTC, because BTC is banned in our country!
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

It is hard to guess but at present it became more popular when it rise last year.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

I think that knowing bitcoin seems to be a lot of this is proven until there are more than 20 countries that want to meet and discuss about the continuation of this digital currency, I think the point is if the person is the Internet is definitely they know bitcoin.
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

No one can give you exact data about this but let us see some stats:

1) I think that the number of people becoming aware about bitcoins must have went 10 times last year. Bitcoin received a lot of media coverage last year when it crossed huge levels like $10000, $15000 and even touched $20000.

2) In my country less than 1% of the total population is investing in bitcoins but I am sure that more than 20-30% of people here have heard about bitcoins. This is because it was covered in both TV news channels and print media recently.
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

not so many people know about bitcoin and blockchain. there are those who are interested in creating new technology, to change the world for the better. and there are those who are interested to earn money from easy money and put the blame on your own yacht into the sunset. while technology does not determine its place in the evolution of its popularity as the technology is behind wall street.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: