Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2189 times)
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

I think that only a small part knows about bitcoin and crypto currency, and even less use them. In general, it is very difficult to establish the number of holders and users of crypto currency, because people can use several wallets of several operators simultaneously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
Almost everyone has now become familiar with the term bitcoin by one mean or othet like it is publicized on social media,television from the past few months. Many don't know what it acctually is but are familiar with the name.The reserach indicates mostly 30%know it and 60-70% are familaiar with name.Else exact amount is still unpredictable.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

Not so many people know about bitcoin and blockchain.In my country I think only 10% or less then 8% knows about it.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Because I'm sure bitcoin is getting widespread to many countries even though it's not legal yet.. I think about 70%, and it's no doubt anymore that it's now increasingly encountered by many lay people.
In the country where I live, that's about 50%-60% I guess.. due even though it's not really legal, but a lot of people who're already in the world of crypto activities.
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

i dont know how many people in the world know about bitcoin but i can said every day the amount of bitcoin use continues to increase and you can read journal how many people use  bitcoin and the percentation in 2018 : https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/how-many-people-use-bitcoin/
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

I think 70% of all people in the world especially adults already know about bitcoin. Many countries in the world have legalized bitcoin, so the popularity of bitcoin use is increasing with the support of the government. And although there are still some countries that still consider illegal botcoin but many people from that country who violate the rules and continue to use bitcoin.
This makes the user of bitcoin continues to increase over time.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
Honestly, I did not meet statistics and exact figures on this topic, but in 2017 the number of searches in the Google search engine on the topic bitcoin - increased by 450%, compared with the previous year.

In my country i think 20%to 30% because the other don't know how to operate they need some advice.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

who can tell?we dont even know the exact counting of all people of the world so how can we determines the percentage of bitcoin userin the world.and besides does it care for you about how many of us in the world?when you cant even invest in this community.stop this nonsense bro,this isnt helping the market lol
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

I can't tell if how many percent of people knowing about bitcoin,just i know is there is some know about bitcoin but they dont know how to access on it.
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Well for me only 5% of 100 % is only the people know about bitcoin since it was not yet recognize by different government so there are no  opportunities for the people to learn it and to gain profit from it. So I think if this continually happens bitcoin will stay the same and it will never be known by people especially in the rural areas.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Honestly, I did not meet statistics and exact figures on this topic, but in 2017 the number of searches in the Google search engine on the topic bitcoin - increased by 450%, compared with the previous year.

In my country i think 20%to 30% because the other don't know how to operate they need some advice.

No one can say for sure how many people in this world knows in bitcoin, but the number is growing every day. A majority of people in developed countries have heard of Bitcoin for years, but didn’t think anything of it. But now more and more of those same people are paying attention to what it really is. The market and the interest is growing more rapidly. And we are still very much at the beginning stages of this business.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

In my own analysis, twenty percent of people who really knows about bitcoin, but only five percent who were active in accessing bitcoin. Very few personalities who access bitcoin, and those people are living in cities that having strong and full internet connections. Because even some people knows about the business name bitcoin, but they are not interested to access, maybe the reason why some people not interested on bitcoin because of lacking strong informations. Some also doubt about the good contributions, they don't really believe, and some also trying to start access bitcoin but they stopped and feel discourage to continue posting because of the merit system. And my statistic analysis of people who accessed bitcoin are based on my living place only.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Just know that there is bitcoin think more than half the people, at least they heard about it, just like about the stock exchanges. But they know what it is and what it eats, I doubt that more than 10% of the planet, for many people it is very difficult.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

I think only 20% of population around the world knows bitcoin even if it is published on tv or social media already, as we know many people are still ignorant with technology  and even if most knows how to utilize gadgets, many still don't encounter bitcoin and many also doesn't care.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

No one can give you exact data about this but let us see some stats:

1) I think that the number of people becoming aware about bitcoins must have went 10 times last year. Bitcoin received a lot of media coverage last year when it crossed huge levels like $10000, $15000 and even touched $20000.

2) In my country less than 1% of the total population is investing in bitcoins but I am sure that more than 20-30% of people here have heard about bitcoins. This is because it was covered in both TV news channels and print media recently.

Better get straight to it! We dont know any numbers yet and we cant tell how many people are enrolled into the bitcoin. Just imagine a single person is creating more than couple of hundred bitcoin addresses thus number of wallets cant really help us. There could be a million people or even billion now after looking the popularity of the same. But we can just be wondering how popular it has become really and its forget about the number of people involved as it will need proper surveying of the whole thing to get stats. People come and go here, with ban in country thousands of crypto user get away from this world, so its hard to tell really.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

The news of bitcoins started to reach far and wide after the ransomeware attack all over the world which shooked the world and the hacker was asking for bitcoins in exchange of the files and datas which was in the computer, then the prices of bitcoins have surpassed the price of the precious metal which made many people to join the bitcoin community with the thought to make profits from investing in the bitcoin and block chain technology.

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

For now it is true that those who know bitcoin are very few, but with the passage of time bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and continues to be popular. I think the future will become more and more familiar with bitcoin and so on everyone will recognize bitcoin.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

thank you all guys its really been educational..
as days go by i think many people now are already knows bitcoin because they already published it in television so i think people around the world now already know bitcoin but it depends on them if they will accept it or they will grab the opportunity that bitcoin can give to them, i dont really know the exact number if how many people now know about bitcoin.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

No one can give you exact data about this but let us see some stats:

1) I think that the number of people becoming aware about bitcoins must have went 10 times last year. Bitcoin received a lot of media coverage last year when it crossed huge levels like $10000, $15000 and even touched $20000.

2) In my country less than 1% of the total population is investing in bitcoins but I am sure that more than 20-30% of people here have heard about bitcoins. This is because it was covered in both TV news channels and print media recently.

Better get straight to it! We dont know any numbers yet and we cant tell how many people are enrolled into the bitcoin. Just imagine a single person is creating more than couple of hundred bitcoin addresses thus number of wallets cant really help us. There could be a million people or even billion now after looking the popularity of the same. But we can just be wondering how popular it has become really and its forget about the number of people involved as it will need proper surveying of the whole thing to get stats. People come and go here, with ban in country thousands of crypto user get away from this world, so its hard to tell really.

Yes nobody will give you exact details but i think compared to last year this year bitcoin users are increased and most of the educated in this world know about this bitcoin. Not all people invested but everyone knows this word bitcoin. I think there is no tool to find how many bitcoin users are there in this world.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

I guess there is not much people who uses Bitcoin but others tend not to use it because of fear they will get scammed. I think there is 5_10% of the population around the globe to uses Bitcoin as an evolutionary currency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: