Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2189 times)
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

I did not see statistics and exact figures on this topic but i think everyday bitcoin popularity is increasing and at least 70 %  of people in most of the country have heard about bitcoin, because social media has been developed extensively now and the media will report the bitcoin information
chindro

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

I don't know how many but most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already, it has already publish on public media like television. But not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

I have no idea how many people in the world know about Bitcoin,some people including me thank Bitcoin because Bitcoin gave them an opportunity to earn money from it.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

The percentage of people whi have good and right knowledge about Bitcoin is still low, maybe between 20% and 30%, in my opinion. There are also another small percentage of people who have bad and wrong ideas about Bitcoin. But in general Bitcoin is not yet really popular, and it is still needing the support from the community by promoting it in many ways.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

bitcoin is very popular right now, all the media and news are starting to talk about it Blockchain technology makes bitcoin more popular by society. bitcoin and cryptocurrency worlds will continue to grow with the number of business models currently supported by blockchain technology. I also can not tell you what percentage of the world knows bitcoin, but when a place has internet and Tv then I'm sure they know what bitcoin.

Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
You have a point. For me,  many people had already know what is bitcoin. Others know bitcoin but they do not engage their self in this thing because of some reason. But to tell you honestly I don't know yet the exact population that know already the bitcoin.

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Almost all people knows bitcoin but the problem is they dont have any interest to it. Some people might think bitcoin is a scam so they dont engage into it,.

franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

Yes, here in my country just a few people knows about bitcoin and others think it was a scam that is  why they are not interested to join bitcoin.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:03:10 PM

In my opinion, there are 40% in the total population knows about bitcoin, but only 15% to 20% truly knows bitcoin. This day we are advertising some many cryptocurrencies on different social media sites, and many people are noticing it, but they only know bitcoin by its name, and they don’t know that exact nature of bitcoin and its capability.
I do not think that 15% to 20% truly knows bitcoin. I think that there is only 5% of the world population understand what bitcoin is and what the blockchain technology is. Moreover, many countries do not like bitcoin and they have some rules which prevent people from learning more about bitcoin Wink

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

Well I believe that the number of people that are aware of bitcoin cannot be known for reason been that it will be some how difficult to garther the information of who is aware and who is not aware of bitcoin world over but I will assume that the number is still below 40 percent.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

Only people knows about bitcoin if they have an internet access i think  but im not pretty sure but there is also people who have an internet access but they don't like bitcoin so i guess it's only have 40% of the people around the world know about bitcoin.

knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

Because of the new generation of technology we have the social media spreading faster the news about bitcoin. So if you are asking if how many, totally no one could predict it what or how many exactly people are know about bitcoin.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:34:38 AM

Because of the new generation of technology we have the social media spreading faster the news about bitcoin. So if you are asking if how many, totally no one could predict it what or how many exactly people are know about bitcoin.

Like you said that because of the technology today and we have this social media for sure people who are into social media where able to have an overview about bitcoin, so I would say majority in this world know about it, but when it comes to familiarity, knowledge, ideas, I would say that only few people knows it.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

With bitcoin sensation on last year, I am believe right now many people in the world knowing about bitcoin. Maybe more than 20% know about bitcoin but maybe they dont understand how it works.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
well,we don't know exactly the person who's using bitcoin but as i heard about it most of the countries use it as one of their source of income.and Philippines is one of the countries who patronage bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:54:34 AM

The known bitcoin is extremely low in about 2% of the world population. People really understand them less.
The majority of people use the internet to do their search, entertainment and work. Few people are interested in electronic money. Moreover, the number of users of computer equipment, smart phones in the world is uneven. Many people do not own a device, many have more than one device.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

Bitcoin is increasing popularity every day, I do not know how many people know about bitcoin, but I'm sure that more than half of the population in the world is aware of bitcoin. They make bitcoin quality and how to earn bitcoin
They do not know about it, but in the future they learn a lot about bitcoin.

I say users in the bitcoin community have definitely grown in numbers, and this is actually good for bitcoin development in the long run. Because I often see a lot of social media accounts that discuss about bitcoin today compared to the past
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

A lot of people knew about bitcoin because it has already been advertised on television, social media and in the news updates daily there is bitcoin that is very popular to the market. About bitcoin business some people did not know and some interested to know. There are some also do not want to know because they believe its scam. Due to its popularity bitcoin there are lots of scam business offer to people that is why some believe bitcoin is scam.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

seriously?i dont care about the digits or percentage of people uses,or even know about bitcoin or the all currencies in crypto,because for me whats important is the market cap in which we can see how good or bad market flows,and what would be the help of people that only knows about bitcoin but the reality they dont even invest a small amount inside our community,its nonsense right?
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

from year to year bitcoin is increasingly expanding its community .. and now it's a lot in social media that advertise bitcoin and i think if bitcoin grows in the society all over the world 2-3% maybe bitcoin development around the world now has reached 20%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: