Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2185 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think many people around the world know about Bitcoin especially to those have socail media accounts. But some don't know about Bitcoin especially to those have no internet connection and have no electricity.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin in our country is not also that popular yet. I could not even know about it until our colleague introduced it to us. He explained how it works and how his life had changed with the help of bitcoin. I think if we would'nt be selfish and are willing to share our knowledge about bitcoin im sure it will be a successful one.
Demand could be doubled in the coming years as bitcoin is becoming popular as day is passing by, especially when the prediction that bitcoin will become $50k this year for sure a lot of people will gather and see this again as a great opportunity.

People in the world have almost known about crypto-currency. This is because of the popularity found over on many site in social media for example, and the sharing of ideas to our fellowmen and women engaging in different types of work being paid through bitcoin or any kind of coins found on cryptomarket list.
Leo21

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

many people know about bitcoin but some of them just know but do not understand what is actually bitcoin
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

If you mean people who heard something about Bitcoin, you can be right it would be somewhere between 10 to 20%. people who are actively using bitcoin, that would be surely less than 1%. Now imagine the price of btc when 10% people will be using it...
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

I would say that maybe 30% people in the world heard about bitcoin on news when he hits $19 000 in December 2017. There are probably 10% people who having some knowledge about bitcoin and using it only for trading (getting profit). And we have less then 2% people who using bitcoin for what he was created and that are buying or paying daily needs with him instead regular currency.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

If you mean people who heard something about Bitcoin, you can be right it would be somewhere between 10 to 20%. people who are actively using bitcoin, that would be surely less than 1%. Now imagine the price of btc when 10% people will be using it...
The total population of our world is somewhere near 7 billion and I am certain that not all of them are using internet or know technology very well. The number of people who understand digital world and use social websites is very small. In my opinion, people who have heard about any crypto currency or just bitcoin won’t be more than 10 percent. 10 percent of 7 billion is a very big size of people. But what we can say with surety is that bitcoin is grabbing more fame gradually.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

I bet 50% of worldwide population know about bitcoing and the number is increasing exponentially because of the very strong marketing work that is done in order to promote bitcoin. Nowadays we see ads everywhere on tv snd on social media.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

I can't estimate the percentage of bitcoin user in the world but i guess it is already functioning in different part of the world.If all people would know about  it would be a great help most especially if some of us live in poverty.High technology have created a very useful tool that will help every individual to take this opportunity.Most people were using social media sites,there they can be able to educate themselves if they were interested because this were already advertised in televisions.Popularity of bitcoin will grow more as times goes by and while there were less supply price would probably rise these would cause people to get interest with it an additional popularity of bitcoin usage.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:52 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:18:30 AM by maarx

I bet 50% of worldwide population know about bitcoing and the number is increasing exponentially because of the very strong marketing work that is done in order to promote bitcoin. Nowadays we see ads everywhere on tv snd on social media.

The numbers have increased. Everyday we could observe people pitching into crypto community. Media helps spread crypto updates and moves.  Many investors do fall into crypto then other sectors. We can observe news on firms adapting Blockchain unto their business. This shows  how crypto is moving positive into every field. Number of people changed their lifestyle is huge now.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

I think almost 75% of the population of the earth that has smartphones and television knows Bitcoin because news or issues about Bitcoin spread in mass media and online media, but who are involved and working in Bitcoin only 0.8% of the earth's population alone.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

I think, around 40% or maybe more, and I'm not wonder, since we all remember this masive advertisement campaign in end of 2017, twitter, facebook, news, tv almost everywhere. And I'm more than sure, that it did "gold" investors, who bought bitcoins when they costed 600$-900$, and did it all to increase bitcoin price and made x20 - x30 profit.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

There are only few people who knew about cryptocurrency because there are very poor countries who cannot handle the cost of bitcoins so it is one of the major reason why cashless country cannot really implemented that fast.

AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

As far as I know, there are around 8% of worlds population involve in bitcoin.  Meaning that is around 600K people. Your question is how many people knows about bitcoin, my answer is almost the same. Maybe just a little bit higher. But for people who heard about bitcoin of course is a different %. There are so many people heard about it but knows so little about it. So I stick to 8-10% for people who really knows about it.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

I think 30 percent of people in the world know about bitcoin because some of people are lock of knowledge about this cryptocurrecy  or maybe they not reach of this news about cryptocurrencies.  Some of them are not interested that's why  the percentage of people know bitcoin is small.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

I'll just say that peoples of every countries know the existence of bitcoin because it always talked in social media, we always seen it in a news, we always see the ads of bitcoin in google. So many people around the world know what they can get if they enter the bitcoin world and for sure bitcoin users will increase more.
Rockyxy

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

As i observe not many people know about bitcoin this ttpr of currency needs to be studied by the people first to gain popularity but now adays it is being used to pay online so we could expect popularity to grow.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

Actually we don't know the accurate percentage how many people know about bitcoin but one thing is for sure that bitcoin community all over the world are still growing, The only way we can do to help bitcoin is to spread the good news about bitcoin to let people believe that bitcoin is not a type of scam or ponzi scheme.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

In my opinion, it is about 30% of Filipinos know about bitcoin. And about 15-20% in the entire world. Some countries are not yet civilized and doesn't have internet connection. Don't be angry to me i'm just stating my own estimation.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:05:40 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 12:31:40 PM by Saveplus

In every country now,I think there are some percentage of people who knows about bitcoin.Especially in Japan I think its proven 100% who knows about crypto because this was their payment system.And in my country mostly some filipinos know it very well for now my speculation is 40% of us who knows about it.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

In every country now,I think there are some percentage of people who knows about bitcoin.Especially in Japan I think its proven 100% who knows about crypto because this was their payment system.And in my country mostly some filipinos know it very well for now my speculation is 40% of us who knows abou it.
That is difficult to give the correct number of bitcoin users, because still there is no such mechanism through which we can find out the actual number of bitcoin users, but it is clear that bitcoin users are increasing from time to time because bitcoin is becoming popular because of the profit that it has already been given to people and therefore now people taking more interest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: