Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2189 times)
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Maybe 10% of people here on Earth know already about bitcoin and some become wealthier than they past life through investing and i think more people will be joining because of it's popularity and the help it can give especially in financial
Fenty

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
In my country, I think only 10% know Bitcoin. Still a small part of who knows Bitcoin in my country. And for people in my country Bitcoin still sounds very strange, even if someone already knew him, he thinks Bitcoin is negative. So it's hard to introduce Bitcoin in my country.
I personally assumes that only 10% promotion of Bitcoin is remaining that will let 100% of population to know about Bitcoin. Right now about 90% populations have knowledge about Bitcoin.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

According to my experience, Bitcoin is known everywhere. If someone will open the topic about this, people are giving their own opinion regarding this. It is known around the world but not everyone is interested in this kind of business. They have idea regarding this buy they dont want to get involve.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

According to my experience, Bitcoin is known everywhere. If someone will open the topic about this, people are giving their own opinion regarding this. It is known around the world but not everyone is interested in this kind of business. They have idea regarding this buy they dont want to get involve.
although it is difficult to estimate the correct number of people who know about bitcoin, but still we can give a rough calculation and according to my analysis now the people who know about bitcoin is increasing from time to time, because now bitcoin is introducing throughout the world and people now even taking more interest in bitcoin as compare to previous time and i think that social media is also play important role in spreading the news about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

I don't have any idea about the exact number of how many people in the world know about bitcoin,all I know is there are many people in different countries are using it and everyday is increasing the user's of bitcoin.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I guess in my country 40% of our population knows about bitcoin but so few believe in it. Other people might heared about it but do not have the idea about it. Others also think it is a scam. And maybe others do not like it. But I thank for the opportunity to belong in here.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

As we can see there are many bitcoin user in the world but beyond this thing there are some country still has few bitcoin user because bitcoin is not popular to them, just like here in my country I think  more or less 5% of all people are knows bitcoin world.

Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

I think in my country I already know a lot about bitcoin, there are even some ICO from this country. but the few who dare to be involved in it especially my country has banned bitcoin in this country

Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

I'll go with 70 percent,  people know about Bitcoin ,the sad thing is they only know, but there is no someone who will encourage them to join us, because some thinks its only like dream and not real.
According to the recent survey, there is only 1 % of the population in the entire world who still knows about bitcoin and other crypto currency and that still a lot of work needs to be done in order to help others in knowing more about bitcoin. With the passage of time, the number of people knowing about bitcoin will increase and that this will also effect the overall market of the crypto currency in much better way.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

I think in my country I already know a lot about bitcoin, there are even some ICO from this country. but the few who dare to be involved in it especially my country has banned bitcoin in this country

Yes it is already publish in television and it is known now to all but for those who didn't interested and ignored bitcoin that was their choice to not believe in it for maybe they don't see evidence to make them believe if how bitcoin help those people who don't have a job,they only know in television so they did not believe it right away.and i think in my country theres only 50% know about bitcoin i think only those who have televisions in their home.

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

In my opinion there's a lot . but the thing is they don't believe in Bitcoin , that's why few people only are using bitcoin , they didn't know that Bitcoin really helpful and you can really earn here.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

who know the bitcoin is a lot but who understand the bitcoin is not as many people who know bitcoin, people who only know bitcoin mostly look at bitcoin from a negative point of view, without knowing the positive side that actually more influential on the development of world economy but they do not realize it
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

who know the bitcoin is a lot but who understand the bitcoin is not as many people who know bitcoin, people who only know bitcoin mostly look at bitcoin from a negative point of view, without knowing the positive side that actually more influential on the development of world economy but they do not realize it
What you say is true. I have a lot of friends advised me not to invest in bitcoin and they assume that bitcoin is a scam. I have told them so much that they try to understand the bitcoin thoroughly to know if it is cheating or not.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

I think, not many people know about bitcoin, maybe around 30% are just people who often connect to the internet who know about bitcoin, if they never use the internet then they will not know about bitcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

I think, not many people know about bitcoin, maybe around 30% are just people who often connect to the internet who know about bitcoin, if they never use the internet then they will not know about bitcoin
I think that it would be exact if you will say that the range is about 20% because there is a lot of people in this world and we are talking about billions of population and 20% or even lower than that is a good range to speculate but it is still not enough to help bitcoin to make big changes because we still need more exposure and popularity.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

i think it was not only 10% i think its all about 40 to 50% because more countries knows about bitcoin and some of them was banned it so bitcoin is most popular than you know!

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

The cryptocurrency community is still not strong! There are still many people who don't know cryptocurrencies. I think it is the reason why we should encourage other people to enter to the cryptocurrency world.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

i think bitcoin is a most popular crypto in the world so many people known about it and it was not only a 10% i think it was in raise of 30%

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

For me, a big percentage of the people of the world was now aware of bitcoin, Those people who had access on internet, news and other means, can be aware because, bitcoin uses many ways to promote it.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

currently not many people know about bitcoin because to be able to access bitcoin internet required and not many areas that have internet facilities, but I am sure in the future will be many people who know about bitcoin because the technology will be growing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: