Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2189 times)
Iblis 02

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
10% is right for the current size and if we make it split just 1% in every country, we must realize that getting people to listen to his name is very strange in the ears let alone to know is obvious is still very little.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

As year passes 2% of all the people around the world are diving in to bitcoin. So by 2030 half of all the people around the world know and use bitcoin in thier daily lives.

Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Almost all of the digital natives must have heard of bitcoin and say some videos or advertisements of it. They may have seen it somewhere or probably heard from a friend. But only a low number may have used or tried using bitcoin and engaged with it deeply. That is why we have a very volatile price considering the population who knows bitcoin. But if all people have access to the tge internet, probably the percentages will get higher.
Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

I think is still a little, because there are many people who blind technology, and many computer hardware or smartphone is used only to play the game and work for the needs of any
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think there are 20% in the population who knows about bitcoin. 10% of that have a depth understanding in bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency but 50% of it are just go along the trend. But the rest of the population don't know yet about bitcoin. Some of them came from a poor countries or uneducated one specially in technology. But as of now, I think BTC dominates all over the world.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

I don't know if there is a statistics for the number of people who knows bitcoin already.  What I am sure of,  is that many have heard about it.  There are many advertisements flooding the social medias plus the news about cryptos everywhere.  Anyways,  the number that I would like to know is the number of users because it is more relevant than the first one but I think it is impossible to get that because users like the anonymity that cryptos are giving them. I doubt if people will actively participate if someone decided to get the statistics of bitcoin earners and enthusiasts.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

In my country many people know, but gobernment and TV presents it like something evil, and most of people are having this attitude, that all the crypto will fall, and it is not perspective at all.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:12:42 AM

More people now, and many people now know about bitcoin. Why? because social media, news and broadcasting services promoting bitcoin, tells about what happen to bitcoin. I tell some of my friends, and my family about bitcoin and they know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is so popular now worldwide.

Social media have important role on this cryptomarket. Many people sharing their tought about cryptocurrency and sharing their trade. Beside that, right now many online media covering cryptomarket news and its make bitcoin and cryptocurrency become more popular
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

In my country many people know, but gobernment and TV presents it like something evil, and most of people are having this attitude, that all the crypto will fall, and it is not perspective at all.
Just like my country. While crypto has been studied by some religious figures and communities for its halality, the government and the media still see bitcoin as something bad.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

More people knows about bitcoin but their are many who knows what is bitcoin all about and what is the real value of bitcoin. So if one person know bitcoin dont hesistate to teach them what is real bitcoin in our life. Bitcoin is future.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

A lot of people knew about bitcoins and there are lots also who wanted to know about it. They want to know because they heard about news that talks about how bitcoin changes people live. Many have done their testimonies about how huge they have earned about bitcoins and so many got interested to know because they want also to earn.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

It us really hard to count since some some users, investor and traders are just quietly doing their own thing. I think a lot of people already know things about bitcoin but more people are clueless about it. Many people still don't have enough idea about bitcoin. I think bitcoin has reached a lot of places in the world already.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

if asked how much I think so much, almost everyone in the world knows about bitcoin, from the first start appearing, the news is rapidly spreading to some parts of the world, and the longer it increases
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

I do not know exactly the number of people who know about bitcoin, but I think so many people know about bitcoin as long as they have television and internet, on television it has a lot of news about bitcoin, in local newspapers in small country in africa also may already exist news about bitcoin. it really is not possible people who every day open smart phones do not know about bitcoin, even before the kites on facebook and twitter, a lot of ads about ico and bitcoin on facebook
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

Bitcoin ads have been circulating everywhere, so I think already many know bitcoin. Surely not all understand bitcoin, just to know at a glance. I do not know for sure, how many of them really understand and feel the benefits of bitcoin.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

According to my concept only a few people in the world knows about  Bitcoin and some more have heard about Bitcoin that is an unimaginable currency I don't believe that half of the population in the world knows about bitcoin and most of the people may be aware of this technology and by hearing about Bitcoin they simply  ignore it . Some people can't even imagine anything beyond fiat currency and so it will be too difficult for those people accept Bitcoin as a currency and Bitcoin is a decentralized in nature .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

Does it really matter if how many people in the world knows about bitcoin because i think the most important thing is how much of these people who knows about it uses and are involved in bitcoin. The market will not grow if they only knew it, they must also be into it.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

I think the percentage of people who know about the BTC is very small, just in some of the more popular BTC developing countries, some countries in Africa or some poorer Asian country do not know much about BTC. I think only 20% of the world's population knows about BTC.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

I cant say certain probability but the fact that people are now being informed with the help of several advertisements and Bitcoin has been featured to different articles and I think the moment that economically competitive countries have been accept Bitcoin as part of their economy the percentage will definitely better than before , so I think its better than before which they say its 1% and its amazing cause the price of the Bitcoin increased.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

of the 100% of people in this world I think only about 25% know about bitcoin or can say who often see the news and use the internet then surely they will not be unfamiliar with the name bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: