Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2322 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

No, bitcoin will not loose popularity. Rather, it will gain popularity as the market begins to stabilise and more investors continue to troop in, thereby stabilising the volume trade and growing further the market.

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

I do not think that popularity will be lost only if the rate is completely reduced and will not increase then it is likely to reconsider the bitches by another vzgjadom as a stable currency
andre179

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

I think Bitcoin's popularity is unimaginable to everybody. Just like me, although I am a student, there are still a lot of people who are investing in Bitcoin. Some people even use Bitcoin to start from scratch. I think this is the most successful. This also symbolizes Bitcoin's popularity.

not Bitcoin will never lose its popularity as long as the "crypto world" exists because this is the first ever digital currency and has expanded its acceptance worldwide. Bitcoin also helps many people up to now in making money because it is not like a job where you need to apply a resume and undergo an interview. You can earn by investing or by trading and mining
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
It's doesn't mean bitcoin will loose it's popularity it is because of not reaching to its highest level since last three months. This scenario is to early to expect bitcoin will reach the highest level, just be patience later on bitcoin will rapidly rise.
tachi641

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

Once people are dependent on it, it won't lose any popularity.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

I don't think this has affected its popularity,even presently with the price value decrees no other altcoin has beaten bitcoin. So, bitcoin popularity is less affected. I still think, the only area where it might have spreading is because new people may not be able to enjoy it now and the old users may not be confident to bring people into it. Has they may want yo with until it has recovered.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Not at all. Since bitcoin got into the mainstream media, it advertises itself. A lot of people have heard about bitcoin and everyday more people hear about it and get invested in the market also. The popularity around bitcoin will not die but it will rather grow and attract even more investors to it's ranks as time passes. I am very excited to see what the future holds for cryptocurrencies.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

It's not losing its popularity. It's just that the big whales are coming. HOLD ON TIGHT, IT'S GONNA HIT!

And it's going to hit really big. Think of it like this: Too many people, too many important people are trusting their investments in bitcoin and, there are still many rich people who are not benefitting from this. Whenever soemone joins their party, they drop the prices really low, so they can profit most. Bitcoin caught on a trend that'll never die. It's pretty much like Olympic Torch in a digital sense.
As far as bitcoins prices are concerned, as soon as they go down, people receive a big pool of earning by buying them and hence their popularity gets higher. Soon, when prices are up, people would be getting much bigger chances to retrieve handsome profits by selling. So in both situations, popularity will be increase and bitcoins would be making more impact on general public.
intoy_victor

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Popularity is lose it self. Because time and years transient all kind or any kind of popularity will lose by years and years goes on. It's just like bitcoin, bitcoin will loose it's popularity when time comes and there is always a replace. Like they said when there is gone there is coming new and better than the past.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
Merited by Oggy Pogi (3)

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.

I don't think it will lose popularity. There's a lot of users and has functions that could make our work easier. There's also artists and businessmen who uses bitcoin for sure and it will be a loss for users if ever bitcoin loses its value.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity unless there is a sudden invention that would change the society,  but that instance has only slight change.  It is because as of now,  the bitcoin is not even on its peak,  it is just that bitcoin is just developing and growing.  I believe that after a fewer months bictcoin will increase it's value and will have another history. So for me it does not lose it popularity but instead the decreasing of its value is just normal just only because the value of bitcoin is unstable.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.

I don't think it will lose popularity. There's a lot of users and has functions that could make our work easier. There's also artists and businessmen who uses bitcoin for sure and it will be a loss for users if ever bitcoin loses its value.

Bitcoin pumps up to $1000 in the time that it is still not popular though it dumps in 2014. So I can say, Bitcoin will never again lose it's popularity with a lot of users now. A lot of people experienced the chance of having a profit in Bitcoin is a short period of time so I don't think that it will lose it's popularity that easily.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

are you a beginner?
bitcoin prices always go up and down. if bitcoin has a stable price, then I'm sure bitcoin will lose its popuritas. if you are a trader, then the most appropriate right now is to buy, and hold it until the price goes back up.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I guess bitcoin does not lose its popularity. Bitcoin prices are unstable, so normal if bitcoin prices fall, but over time, bitcoin prices may increase.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

No, it will not be possible.Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, Because of its price rise and lost value, it is normal. Although Bitcoin has been on a very low price for a long time, I hope Bitcoin will stay at a higher price than the previous price.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

Bitcoin is the first member of the crypto world. So the popularity will be for the lifelong of bitcoin.The fake news and good news always make bitcoin more popular and its rate of value always increase its popularity.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

I think Bitcoin won't lose its popularity. Bitcoin has existed for 8-9 years. In the past, bitcoin doesn't have popularity like now.But it still develops day by day. 2017 is the year of bitcoin. If people still need it, it will never die. Nowadays, there are many another coin. They have high technology, high applicability, many potentials, future promises. But no one can beat Bitcoin, Bitcoin still sits on the throne of crypto. (that's the best evidence)
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

I'm not sure. It's just a strategy for big investors. I'm sure one or two years ahead bitcoin prices will jump higher, compared yesterday, when bitcoin fit again the highest price.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

Not as long people keep talking about it hehe. no but for real, I doubt that it will happen anytime soon. Maybe another coin will gain more popularity and take over  Huh

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

I think it is almost impossible. There are many altcoins in cryptocurrency but this is the most wonderful coin I have ever seen. This coin gives us the maximum profits and fulfills almost all the requirements of people.
That's why people likes this coin most and put it as their first choice.

Day by day it earns more subscriber and almost all people wants to join with this coin who are knowing about this coin. Why will this coin loose its popularity?
When one thing fills all the requirements then it is almost impossible to loose any subscriber and bitcoin is doing the right thing. In my opinion there is not a single chance to loose its popularity in recent future even ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: