Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
yeah possibly if theres no people using bitcoin because theres a new one in another generation so bitcoin may shutdown that time when there is a new and most hightech coin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

I think no, bitcoin is so famous now the most used crytocurrency. It started from low value way back 2009 until now they already proven their stability they rate ist high compare to other crytos so it is imposible to loose its popularity.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Currency would, I think investment is still a good investment way, because the bitcoin is in a lower price, and I watch the value of the bitcoin for a long time, so I willing to hold the bitcoin for a long time, I believe that there must be a handsome returns.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

I don't think bitcoin loose its popularity. How many people know about it 5 years ago... It has qualified and experienced development team. Hence decisions and development always takes place in favor of this technology and not more making the Devs rich.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
As i see it, it is not the popularity level that affected the price of bitcoin. It is always the supply and demand that affected it's value. Whenever there is a negative news regarding cryptocurrency, we can expect also on the movement of bitcoin's value southward.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

i dont think so bitcoin is already bitcoin it will be forever i think because it is the first cryptocurrency that exist this day. bitcoin is very popular even it is so low now we hoping that bitcoin will increase in 50k soon.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

I think no, bitcoin is so famous now the most used crytocurrency. It started from low value way back 2009 until now they already proven their stability they rate ist high compare to other crytos so it is imposible to loose its popularity.
Well, seeking the current scenario of the market, I don't think it's going to lose its charm in anyways. However, the price of the currency had suffered a drastic downfall within a couple of months but it there's no decline in its popularity despite, it is getting even more popular. So, I don't think that's gonna happen for now ain't in the prospect...
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

It is normal when bitcoin dump and pump because it is volatile besides it will never be stable because bitcoin depends on the investors who buy, sell, used, trade and trust bitcoin. Bitcoin may not loss its popularity besides the people joined bitcoin is increasing everyday. So, as a bitcoiner we must not loss hope, stay strong and be patient.

donmase

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

I think Bitcoin could lose it's popularity like Facebook if the development team is going the wrong way on their developing.
lesam0urai44

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

i dont think so bitcoin is already bitcoin it will be forever i think because it is the first cryptocurrency that exist this day. bitcoin is very popular even it is so low now we hoping that bitcoin will increase in 50k soon.
Forever isn't the right word here because if people abandon it so it will become worthless and noone want to own it for sure.
GoldnOil

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

no!  and HODL and look less at price will create a self-FUD.

#ToTheMoon
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Well, seeking the current scenario of the market, I don't think it's going to lose its charm in anyways. However, the price of the currency had suffered a drastic downfall within a couple of months but it there's no decline in its popularity despite, it is getting even more popular. So, I don't think that's gonna happen for now ain't in the prospect...

I don't think bitcoin will loose its popularity now that the price of it has drop, I believe that bitcoin will soon rise again and gain more popularity and will be known by many people around the world.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

no, not even reducing bitcoin to zero for the last three months. with many restrictions from some countries and social media followed by google. but bitcoin still has value even if not as big as last year. this is the great bitcoin, which can survive even if the ban is always there. the possibility of bitcoin will rise in 6 or 8 months this year.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

At present, the keywords related to bitcoin are searched a lot. Bitcoins are very common. Bitcoin is the most widely used electronic currency in the trade. So it doesn't lose popularity
yes, I agree with your opinion.
To restore the popularity of bitcoin lies only in our own because the popularity of bitcoin evokes the passion of many people to follow more bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an electronic currency that promises and is trusted by many people.
doonik

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Do you think it will loose its popularity with the ongoing exposure that it is getting ? I really don't think so .
It is now very hard for bitcoin to come out of the lime light . It stays in the popularity whether or not it is giving some positive response . Bitcoin is now getting all the fame and is getting popular among mainstream and that is why it would be very lame to say that it would be loosing its popularity anytime soon.
loong loong

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

I do not think so, because the bitcoin community is growing stronger
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

I think bitcoin is not losing popularity but still gaining its way up to be the most famous cryptocurrency in the world.!. The last time bitcoin exprerienced the highest price was just a beginning for people to know more about bitcoin. And by that, if it is already popular, prices will also go up.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

Those people who just like to make quick profit, they might lose their interest. However people who is believe in Bitcoin, I don't think they will lose their interest.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

In my opinion, I do not think Bitcoin's popularity has decreased and it will be reduced in the future, because Bitcoin maintains its continuity and eliminates the unemployment of many young people by making an arrangement for employment, so I do not think that the popularity of Bitcoin will be reduced, but yes Bitcoin's current market valueI do not believe that bitcoin will decrease popularity, so much so that we have lost bitcoin today, with the hope that the price will rise in the future, we will always be with bitcoin, rather I think the popularity will increase further with bitcoin Do not decrease,

kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

I think no! and never lose the popularity of bitcoin there so many advantages of bitcoin versus the cash currency and it gives a lot of job for unemployed people this is the answer for poverty and it is a simple job to everyone.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: