Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:36:37 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

I think it will not lose its popularity, as you can see people now, see bitcoin as a source of their income. It maybe low price by now but it has no reason to lose its popularity.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Bitcoin has been through ups and downs and many regulations and banning in different country but it isn't over for bitcoin and altcoins to gain more popularity than it does in the past where mt. gox get bankrupt and hacked and make almost all of the bitcoin holder quit and lie low. Bitcoin is still number one cryptocurrency of our time.
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

I don't think so. every day more and more people learn about bitcoin and more people strive to invest in bitcoin
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

I sincerely hope that this is not the end of the bitcoin and that is just a temporary phenomenon. We just need to believe)

Price of btc is around 8800$ and this is a good price considering the 7k mark which we had last couple of weeks before. Btc has a huge potential to rise and reach 20k mark again this year provided some government supports this and make it legal in their country.

25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

people who knows bitcoin and cryptocurrency really is, they will be memorized that but not to lost the popularity of what they learn and read of what they researched . maybe the popularity will be increase because of the news and people talking about bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

I think it will be difficult because for something that is already popular will be hard to forget, so I believe that Bitcoin popularity will survive forever. therefore I invest in Bitcoin because I believe the Bitcoin price will increase in the future (it happens because Bitcoin will be more popular).

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Bitcoin will simply be stored as digital gold. For everyday small needs, it does not work, but it gave a boost to the development of other coins and this is fine
The number of coins is small a little and for so much time many people have lost coins. Lost passwords, broke HDD .... So that the coins are getting smaller and it will always cost a lot
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

We must not forget that almost all coins currently available are copies in the broadest sense of the BTC.
The BTC is the reserve currency and I believe it will be the most important crypto currency for a long time to come.
That's why I'm currently not worried about the BTC
RedooX

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

I don,t think so that bitcoin will lose it,s popularity.Bitcoin has opened new boundaries for everyone around the globe as a new method of transferring money and with proper laws implemented by the nation. It can turn out to be the best gift of mandkind. People are just seeing it as a opportunity to make money but the day when people realize its practical valu, its price will go to the moon.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Has year after year is gaining popularity and will continue to do so, will show all the skeptics that they were wrong and badly wrong in talking.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

bitcoin to this day remains the world's most popular crypto currency, and I'm sure that it will not lose its popularity. it will always be invested, because it is status, trusted and verified.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

I think bitcoin will never lose its popularity, because so many are using this bitcoin to make investments, and do work on programs that have been provided by this bitcoin. bitcoin will continue to grow even better for the future in this world to the ever-evolving era of digital technology.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

i dont think so bitcoin is already bitcoin it will be forever i think because it is the first cryptocurrency that exist this day. bitcoin is very popular even it is so low now we hoping that bitcoin will increase in 50k soon.
Forever isn't the right word here because if people abandon it so it will become worthless and noone want to own it for sure.
No, probably not. Facebook have their own developing team and the way of working are totally different. For bitcoins, it is often considered to be more popular as time goes on. Reason is, more people are coming to know what they are and how beautifully they help people to raise their living standards. This one factor is so strong that it becomes enough for bitcoins to be popular day by day.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

I don't think so. As cryptocurrencies nowadays have taken a great dive in the digital and economic world, so as with Bitcoins. It has been a talk of the town lately. Many are engaged into its unique and vital way of making transactions online.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

I don't think so. As cryptocurrencies nowadays have taken a great dive in the digital and economic world, so as with Bitcoins. It has been a talk of the town lately. Many are engaged into its unique and vital way of making transactions online.

I think that also. Bitcoin won't lose it's popularity even though it has a rough start in this year following it's great price last year. Many won't leave it quickly because they think it will play a huge role in the future. Other people also are spreading it to everyone. There are many person that knows bitcoin now thanks to everyone who always post in social media about bitcoin.

sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

it's my personal experience about Bitcoin investment I think Bitcoin will never lose popularity Because of Bitcoin most useful cryptocurrency and people like this system, at present time Bitcoin is most popular all over the world & day by day increasing more popularity so Bitcoin Will Naver loose popularity.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

As cryptocurrencies nowadays have taken a great dive in the digital and economic world and Bitcoin won't lose it's popularity even though it has a rough start in this year following it's great price last year.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

The drops of the price value of bitcoin not just comes from the popularity and demand it produces in the online community and related markets. Bitcoin looses value so it can change the curving line of growth. This is just fluctuation which is many traders and investors play at their own advantage so that is why bitcoin business works. Drops doesn't mean bitcoin will die, it's a phoenix that will rise up again.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity due to the massive investors in the market and the social media's are also helping the bitcoins to gain more popularity because they are always reporting the official price of bitcoins.

Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:07:44 AM

As cryptocurrencies nowadays have taken a great dive in the digital and economic world and Bitcoin won't lose it's popularity even though it has a rough start in this year following it's great price last year.
I don't think bitcoin will lose it's popularity just because it's price is going down. It may lose one day but that may take decades before it happens. We saw a lot of crushes and dump, and we even see it in the future. Butt still bitcoin is strongly firm holding its popularity. But considering the fact that time may come that bitcoin will lose it popularity,I dont think its easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: