Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2322 times)
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

I think is hard for bitcoin to lose it popularity if still many user hold bitcoin in their pocket
Bitcoin have a interest not just in it value but in tech and system too. Still need a lot of time to recovery from this fall

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I think is hard for bitcoin to lose it popularity if still many user hold bitcoin in their pocket
Bitcoin have a interest not just in it value but in tech and system too. Still need a lot of time to recovery from this fall
I agree with you, that it is very difficult for Bitcoin to lose interest because big enthusiasts are still loyal to investing in Bitcoin.
in my opinion it only takes some time for Bitcoin to recover. and I hope not too long.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Since nothing is permanent in this world, I think yes, bitcoin might still lose it's popularity and might lose it's name in the mainstream but what matters most is that this crypto currency won't lose it's capability to provide a good chance for us to earn and gain a better living through it's profitable investment.
bellakw08

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

Bitcoin is not celebs in the real world , celeb will loose their famous when getting old , but it will not happen to bitcon , more older more fierceful for bitcoin , i still belive bitcoin will get investor;s trust someday and back in the moon track again soon , love bitcoin and be the bitcoiners!!

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.
I do not think Bitcoin might lose its popularity. It is just because the number of people who have invested in the coins is way to huge and the more the demand of a good, the more the price rise.  Also the price depends on the speculations and you can never speculate about the end of something, that is your speculations might be true of untrue you never know.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

my opinion that bitcoin is now experiencing a change in legalization in terms of do not know how to impose a tax that would pay salaries to tax officials)
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I don't care if bitcoin lose the popularity as long as i earned from it. And i believe this coming few months bitcoin will be back to normal and the value will rise again.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Bitcoin will always be the standard.  The best dev team and everything still follows bitcoin price.
AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

I don't care if bitcoin lose the popularity as long as i earned from it. And i believe this coming few months bitcoin will be back to normal and the value will rise again.

And how do your manage to earn from it now, when all the market is down for such a long period of time? Or you are a long-term investor who is waiting for better times to come?

And to the question, the answer is simple. People loved bitcoin for its ability to make you rich, and then they got disappointed and run away. They never cared about its main idea and mission, which was never about making someone rich.

lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

No, bitcoin will never loose its popularity, many have benefited and many are care for it, so, how could loose its popularity, this can even change our lifestyle to better than before.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.
I do not think Bitcoin might lose its popularity. It is just because the number of people who have invested in the coins is way to huge and the more the demand of a good, the more the price rise.  Also the price depends on the speculations and you can never speculate about the end of something, that is your speculations might be true of untrue you never know.

I do not think Bitcoin might lose its popularity.
why not? i think it is still posible for bitcoin to loose its popularity because all things do also forgotten by the people no matter how popular it is. One example is the material stuffs such as gadgets , toys, cars , etc . No matter how the company releases a new model of them , they can still be fade away slowly as the time passes by. This scenario can also happen to crypto or in btc.

It is just because the number of people who have invested in the coins is way to huge and the more the demand of a good, the more the price rise. 
With the current fall of bitcoin thesedays , i think few investors had maybe moving away or making a slow exit. those bitcoin investors can always changed their minds and switch on to some other profitable stable coins.

Also the price depends on the speculations and you can never speculate about the end of something, that is your speculations might be true of untrue you never know.
A big no. the price do not depend on the speculation but rather it only depends on the demand and supply. if more people sell , we could expect for the price to go down but if people do hodl more than they sell , then we should expect for a bettter stable price.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

As far as ive seen,many people invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin now is more popular in our country,so thre is no reason that btc will loose.Maybe there are times that the price is low but its normal it cannot affect the growth of a btc has.It is normal fir a business that its price is low sometimes high,it is called the law of supply.So theres no reason btc will loose.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

I believe that bitcoin won't loose its popularity, even though the media has negative view on bitcoin but we see the growing interest from people wanting to invest. Like they said when there is gone there is coming new and better than the past.

Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency, and for me there a no chance that bitcoin will loose it's popularity, bitcoin is helping a lot of people to earn many profit, but people needs to wait before they can earn a lot of profit with bitcoin, and bitcoin is just getting more popular day by day, so that is not true that it will loose it's popularity.

koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:23:19 PM

Bitcoin is loosing popularity only for some of the users because they believe all the negative news about bitcoin. Per total I don;t think bitcoin is loosing any popularity. It is growing
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

It won't be that easy. Bitcoin is already known world wide and nothing can stop this. It was already a part of this world. Everyone should just protect the trust rating of bitcoin and dont ever use it where it take negative effect.

13ex07

Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

Introduction of the merit cuts inflow of beginners. Interest in a subject vanishes. There are no new neophytes, there is no receipt of new money. Capitalization of a crypto begins to fall.
Now you know who is guilty of decline of bitcoin - to compare Date of Introduction of the merit and the beginning of correction enough Grin

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

You have to compare the bitcoin price with the prices of altcoins and you will see that it did not lose its popularity. It is still the most demanded coin in the market. I also do not think that bitcoin lost its popularity because of the decreased price compared to the all time high. It is likely that investors have taken their profits and if you consider that bitcoin price was $1000 one year ago, why should it have lost its popularity?
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

Whether bitcoin will lose its popularity? in the case of bitcoin prices are falling drastically to many people minded like that.padahal real it is impossible bitcoin lost its popularity just like that.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular mode of payment now. As for it losing its popularity, I dont think so because more people are getting to know about bitcoin and people are investing regularly. Very soon it will the normal way of transaction instead of money.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

If you are talking about popularity, i dont see any other coin that will be more popular than bitcoins. Although there are more coins being introduced into system which creates a lot of competition for bitcoin and any other crypto, bitcoin will always remain popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: