Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your understanding of crypto currency based upon?
It’s a means of fincial exchange no different to any other currency! - 8 (27.6%)
Don’t really understand it and don’t really care ! - 1 (3.4%)
It’s a means of hiding wealth and redistributing it around the planet! - 2 (6.9%)
We are breaking industries down into self regulating currencies that will enable the automating of our lives in a safe secure way! - 15 (51.7%)
A cunning plan by a bunch of bored computer nerds to rip off gullible fools a more advanced version of the stockmarket and a bit less blatant than a slot machine ! - 3 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you See Crpto ?  (Read 583 times)
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

I think that there is a big difference between cryptocurrency and any other currency, except that they are digital currencies. In fact, it's all the same payment tools
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

I think that there is a big difference between cryptocurrency and any other currency, except that they are digital currencies. In fact, it's all the same payment tools

Well any currency is an equivalent to some ephemeral benefit and can be exchanged on it and backward. In that point cryptocurrency are same to fiats, yes.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

Yet no crypto has been able to achieve what it says on its road map so for me all the market is just an speculation.
Bitcoin was made to be used as P2P decentralized currency but clearly it has failed on that front but rather is used now as GOLD.
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

Actually crypto is an awesome source to earn money.It is totally open to anyone who likes making money an easy way except some country. But all these are the digital currency.Hence there is a risk to stole your capital. Because a lot of scammers are there.if anyone one joins the crypto those should have an overall idea about crypto.
[soks]

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

crypto currency as an independent system of payment for services or goods. Without any taxes for money transfer.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

I consider crypto is a development in the internet world with many advantages,
In addition, crypt is also very helpful for economic and financial growth in each country that uses it.
from where I am interested after reading about the background of the crypto world

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ardasnails

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

I see blockchain not crypto.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

I see this as a currency exchange that exists in the internet world. and used by the whole world for the means of the coin market.

Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

No need to show off just choose which one is closest to your initial thoughts about crypto. No judgement as I am sure we are all coming around to which one is best 😇

I see cryptocurrency as a decentralize form of financial currency which will be used by general public as a major form of exchange.  Crypto is expected to become main currency in the future.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

No need to show off just choose which one is closest to your initial thoughts about crypto. No judgement as I am sure we are all coming around to which one is best 😇

I see crypto as a place to make money and investment even you can also grow the money or assets you have in crypto by trading crypto trading, Not only that with crypto you can have experience trading even have very many friends who can mutually share information to you.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

crypto is the currency of the future.the users of this currency is very intelligent that's why they are using this currency  it is just because of bitcoin and the bitcoin is simple the world famous currency but the features of this currency are better than any other currency of the world.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

a dangerous field full of uncertain soldiers
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

for me crypto is the future of exchange and the best way to for new investors to earn in different crypto.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

I see crypto as an opportunity. Cryptocurrency make me want to learn new things about digital currency and how blockchain technology works. I am learning the things I am interested at while giving the opportunity to have a profit by posting here at bitcointalk. It gave be an opportunity to have an income while being a college student. Being a college student is a pretty rough life but crypto give me a chance to earn while still studying.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

for me crypto is the future of exchange and the best way to for new investors to earn in different crypto.
Crypto has been the best investment that attracts many users. Yes the future of exchange that is means of payment were we can use anytime. These way we can learned new things in this technology and also the opportunity that we can have.
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

I think that the crypt helps all the world's capital to distribute more readily among all segments of the population, but this is in the long run.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

You want it straight then lets get started it straight. I do think that crypto currency is just another way to make money for me and if it continues life long then I would be happy to do it life long and thus earn huge money out of it. If given chance then I will also put my whole real life salary into the crypto currency. I said given chance because crypto is being very greedy bitch for now and it heavily volatile as we speak. I want a chance where it will say that im stable with current price and I am not going down in the price anymore. Whatever will happen from now is just going upwards and no looking backwards. You see there is huge difference between these things. So yeah earning money with it all the time is what I feel.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

I think, that crypto is the beginning new age. Fiat and Gold is the currency of the last century. I think, in future any currency will be based on blockchain.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

The most important idea of cryptocurrency and blockchain in general, is actually freedom. That is why I estimate it as a system that will give people freedom from supervisory bodies and politicians.               
codeash

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

I see crypto as a big move toward decentralized economy. Decentralization doesn't give any high power to anyone. All users are equal in decentralised network. Decentralization has many utilities in real world and many useful dapps have launched in past. Some good crypto projects are launching everyday. But some projects are not good. Crypto and Blockchain technology has brought many positive changes in many industries including finance sector. I believe Blockchain technology has many more potential uses and it is still in its infancy stage. The innovations and new technologies in crypto space are rising.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: