Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what happening to BTC  (Read 1943 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

Only one thing i suggest there's nothing price increase this year end, and the future of bitcoin will be good value from after these correction 2year from now.

delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Both of these options sound good against the background of the General news about the complete collapse of bitcoin. I would even say that it is encouraging) If these options are true,then we are waiting for a wonderful outcome.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

current value is defintately a dramatic scene of bitcoin.big whales are buying cheap bitcoin and if you are a long term bitcoin holder then do not mind current low price.just hold bitcoin.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

Great! The news I was very pleased! If this happens, I will be the happiest broker in the world!))) If prices rise and will happen, then next year. But at the expense of very sharply increased prices last year, this is absolutely true. If so, the correction will last for at least a few years.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:30:57 PM

yes always everybody stats a crying threat when bitcoin prize is falling.
But we are at a very huge prize around 3000§ currently witch is very high in my option.

regards
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

I don't know the cause because what's happening right now is so complex that too much negative news is also a bad impact on bitcoin, when I prefer to wait for the lowest price to buy some bitcoins, maybe wait a while this condition will reverse and improve.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

Discussing prices now is of no value
No evidence of a significant and imminent rise
The price of 20K was the highest ceiling do not wait for him soon
But most important of all
Ask yourself a question
Do I believe in currency?
Wait for the future.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

I think that btc is going to rise in price in the nearest future. To my mind, this will happen very soon! we need to be patient and you will see how many governments will accept it
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

Now the market is very much down, but it is quite normal for bitcoin. Those investors who have long been in this area have become accustomed to such fluctuations. you just have to wait and watch the market situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

No matter how much the price of bitcoin fluctuates, we must believe that it will recover. There are several reasons for the price drop and all of them generally affect the development of bitcoin. And this is normal for the cryptocurrency market.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

No one now will be able to name the exact cause of the fall in the price of bitcoin. It just happens. The main thing is that it does not mean the end of the currency development and we can still believe that the price will recover.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

If you look the bticoin at a narrower perspective you will see an uncertainty of how it perform well but if you look farther for a wider perspective you will see how the bitcoin value is getting bigger and bigger. So let's be optimistic about the future of btc, There are still more good news to come let's wait and see.
Even the price of bitcoin maintain at 3500 to 4000 dollars only, it is still good in us. I think there is no relation between the price in the market and how it will give benefits to the people. As long as the people believe in bitcoin, it will not die. Future news is not yet coming but we should be prepared on the things that will happen in market specially when the rally goes on.
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

For those who are buying or already holding Bitcoin, everything will be fine. Bitcoin should start growing soon. This can be explained by a simple pattern of the market.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

Bitcoin is too risky,if you join and enter in bitcoin world you need to be prepared for everything that possible to happen while you are in the journey together with it. BItcoin for me will rise later more than what happened before end of 2017. Maybe now bitcoin price drop down but just look forward with positive mind,it will increase more and more just have patience and stop negativeness because of the current lower price.
Investing in bitcoin is too risky cause the value is volatile you need to brave and long patients in your investment. Investing in bitcoin is good but now the value is fall down you need to be prepared cause you don't know what happened in your investment but never lose hope and be patient and calm for waiting for increasing the value of bitcoin.

Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

maybe those who have bought bitcoin are very disappointed because they predict that bitcoin will rise during the month at the end of this year, but in fact bitcoin continues to fall and they suffer losses

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

The sudden increase in bitcoin value in December caused many people to imagine the value of it can increase to $ 50k this year. But the value of Bitcoin is decreasing because the market is so bad that everyone is worried and frustrated. At this point over $ 3k I see this is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

at last year bitcoin on the top. and bow in the bottom . so with this cycle. i think in next year we can see the other top
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

The sudden increase in bitcoin value in December caused many people to imagine the value of it can increase to $ 50k this year. But the value of Bitcoin is decreasing because the market is so bad that everyone is worried and frustrated. At this point over $ 3k I see this is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.
expectations that are too high make many people disappointed. in the middle of this year, so many people predict that bitcoin prices will be high at the end of the year, and start holding assets that are predicted to have high prices. of course this makes many people panic sell and make the price of bitcoin stable at the price of $ 3k like today.
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

maybe you are right too because last year the price shot very high, then for this year only the price dropped, but the previous year also like that, prices dropped while then the next few months the price shot up again, it seems like it has been for 5 periods think about whether this year will be the same as last year or not,
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

If you are in it for the long haul then stop looking at it's current price and think of Bitcoin's value to you rather than it's price. Especially if you are holding. The current price is irrelevant and as long as you have faith in Bitcoin and know how the economy works then it's current price does not matter to you.
what you convey is really possible before starting investing, investors must understand all the risks that will be obtained in investing with keripto currency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: