Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what happening to BTC  (Read 1943 times)
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

Investors will always have in their minds the realization that 20k per bitcoin was and can be quite achievable. As in the 17th year, for a free-time they ran and they will run again, because they already understand. And this is a very solid ground for the new pampas.

In general, wagging a certain corridor, it would be good to argue with it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

For those who are buying or already holding Bitcoin, everything will be fine. Bitcoin should start growing soon. This can be explained by a simple pattern of the market.

Oh really ? Can you share that pattern ?   we all wanted to earn a profit but almost any strategy and so called pattern have already been tested but we still failed at the end .  

at last year bitcoin on the top. and bow in the bottom . so with this cycle. i think in next year we can see the other top

Actually , last year was started by a dump and eventually the price recover and pump just before the end of the last quarter .   same as to this year , the price were also struggling to go up but i still believe that it can still make a good comeback on the next few days .
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

Where is the end of it, some say Q1 2019 so we might be close to the end of a bear market and might see uptrend through 2019/2020 till the new all time high.... and than a new cycle again.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes
For me current price fall was due to whales controlling the market they squeeze everything to newbie and weakhands to sold their Bitcoin and once this is over except whales would pump the price.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes
The number 1 answer is the right one,that the Hype happens in December 2017 is an true example of bubble and this whole year is a correction in which we are all suffering from this dip..maybe in a couple of years we will taste the sweetness of cryptocurrency again
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

what do I believe is that the increase in price on December was so unexpected and was not an healthy rise so the market saw a correction which lasted too much and has its turn to rise again.

I completely agree to this point, there was unexpected sudden rise in BTC price last year, it rose to 19k USD from 1.5K USD with in 2-3 months, that was a shock to everyone and many were expecting it to rise further which however could not happen, a big correction like this was expected in BTC. If we talk about price still almost double before the bull run began last year. I think big investor will come and price will start rising slowly now.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Now bitcoin price only 3400$ + only so its downtime. Bitcoin and crypto market down last one year and also altcoin down like as eth,waves,other coin. But i don't understand why people sell bitcoin low price than bitcoin market down ??

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Only one thing i suggest there's nothing price increase this year end, and the future of bitcoin will be good value from after these correction 2year from now.
therefore with no change in the price of bitcoin and other coins it is better to wait until bitcoin and other coins experience a good price change, so be patient to hold back until there are changes later so we can get a good profit

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

This year that is 2018 was a depressed time for BTC I think there will be a change from this depression by the year 2019 we can hopefully wait and see for an increase in Bitcoin price. Many of the Bitcoiners think positive towards Bitcoin and there might be several developments in the transactions of Bitcoin that is lightning network that can help in reducing the cost of transactions . The volatility in Bitcoin still increases and still people trust in cryptocurrency so the investors believe the price will increase in the mean time investors are holding their cryptocurrency .The ICO's are developing rapidly so we cannot ignore  Cryptocurrency  market so many experts believe that the value may increase high by next year . John McAfee the founder of antivirus software says positive towards Bitcoin he says that Bitcoin will hit high in the coming year some of the analyst also predicted the same opinion about Bitcoin so we can hopefully wait for the next hike .

sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

The price is going down and down but it takes time to rise up again.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Right now the price of Bitcoin rose up by 5% , what is the reason dont know but it is up by 150 points, Can anyone tell what will be the reason as i am not seeing any positive news which is affecting it, or else is it a bull trap to make peoples to buy and then market dumps more.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Look it currently your target,what does you think trading, investment or another agreement.Bitcoin drop is don't matter options because Bitcoin value anytime can be jump.
Opinion it the good expensive moment to holding and long time Bitcoin investment source.have to wait beginning for the lower value and will keep right time when value increased.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

Right now the price of Bitcoin rose up by 5% , what is the reason dont know but it is up by 150 points, Can anyone tell what will be the reason as i am not seeing any positive news which is affecting it, or else is it a bull trap to make peoples to buy and then market dumps more.

5% hike is not that much therfor you cant say that it is a bull trap because a real trap is something that the value rose too much in just a matter of short time and then it falls down again after a day or two . the reason for this increse is people are buying in a small percentage  .  

Now bitcoin price only 3400$ + only so its downtime. Bitcoin and crypto market down last one year and also altcoin down like as eth,waves,other coin. But i don't understand why people sell bitcoin low price than bitcoin market down ??

They sell because they need cash or they maybe afraid because they think that the value can go down more evenly  .  you should not question them anyway because thats their life not yours  .   just let them sell because they were the ones that will regret soon .
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

For me current price fall was due to whales controlling the market they squeeze everything to newbie and weakhands to sold their Bitcoin and once this is over except whales would pump the price.
Also because panic sell everywhere that could make the price become worse than now. We don't know what whales are probably thinking right now, despite of the price is definitely bad right now and it would be another bubble this year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Well according to your thinking as whales control market then it takes to centralization. Which is completely against Bitcoin's specification. As Bitcoin is decentralized. But still there is matter of price. Globally blockchain is creating mass impact on regular industries. Considering this upcoming future will give bright days for Bitcoin.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

current value is defintately a dramatic scene of bitcoin.big whales are buying cheap bitcoin and if you are a long term bitcoin holder then do not mind current low price.just hold bitcoin.

Although the situation with Bitcoin price that has been falling all this time, worries me, I do not find it critical. My choice is holding, so I am ready for a long-time patient waiting.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

I think there is nothing to worry about the bitcoin price. what you need to worry is if you bought enough for your wallet.
Today the price is climbing up again, i can see the horns of the bull coming forward in the market.
Let's wait more time and we will see bears departure.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

More precisely this is hope, I hope the second point you say will come true and honestly I am sure that not only am I here waiting for the market to increase and wait for that to happen.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

I think that the price was really too high and in the near future we will not see Bitcoin growth in price.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

At this time Bitcoin's price has gone down very much. Because of which people using Bitcoin are very upset. And everyone is in this waiting room. That's when the price of bitcoin will start moving.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: