Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

I see that accepted currencies during sale are ETH,BtC,LTC and fiat.Does that mean any fiat currency is accepted(since people may pay with cards etc),or only american dollar will be accepted?

Yes, we are accepting cards through PayPal, so you can pay in your own currency and it will transfer to USD.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

What were the bonuses in the presale and have you decided svih bonuses in main sale?

We are on a wait and see approach regarding bonuses.  If we decide to do so, we will publicize it here and on our SM platforms.
developers are definitely considering it, indeed the full decision depends on them
but i hope the bonus offered will attract investors, because with that strategy will be easy to achieve success

Yes bonus structure is very important,it has to be good enough to attarct new investors but not too big to cause dumping.
bonus will definitely be given but the bonus composition I think is only a few percent of the sales, it's a common strategy undertaken by developers and will not give big bonuses because the bonus range is set up.

Yes, do we know what the bonuses are?

We are evaluating moving forward.  When we believe it is time to do so, we will let you know!
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

Where can i find social media links for team members?

Here are some links....we are going to put this on the website very soon:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/morgan-browning-08620b11/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/erin-peereboom/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilijamishov/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/janev/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/slavjanka-janeva-8797003/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brad-hoffman-62b5911a/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/markelliotmiller/

MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

What kind of crypto currencies can we use for buying CAER during ico,and what the current rate per token,in ETH?

Also,any chance for accepting fiat?

Yep, we accept in USD, BTC/LTC and Ether.  As these are ERC20 Tokens, payments in USD and BTC/LTC have an administrative fee built into the price of the Token.  To purchase tokens, you can go directly to here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

Will there be any restrictions regarding countries that can join sale?

There are no restrictions on the countries that can join the sale.

so only a couple of countries which cannot participate?

Yes, it is dependent on the laws of each jurisdiction as to whether its citizens can participate.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

What kind of crypto currencies can we use for buying CAER during ico,and what the current rate per token,in ETH?

Yep, we accept in USD, BTC/LTC and Ether.  As these are ERC20 Tokens, payments in USD and BTC/LTC have an administrative fee built into the price of the Token.  To purchase tokens, you can go directly to here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

Yes, it is dependent on the laws of each jurisdiction as to whether its citizens can participate.

And that's a shame really, that some ppl can't decide on their own if they want to be a part of something. Those regulations are killing this community.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Amen

And that's a shame really, that some ppl can't decide on their own if they want to be a part of something. Those regulations are killing this community.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

Thank you for sharing this,i was also going trough your website and couldnt find more info about the team,i really appreciate the effort,and i hope you will update that part too,for easier use.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

interesting concept and i hope there a bounty program.looking forward to watch the project.god bless team
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

I think its made due huge amount of scams,so countries are putting some pressure on crypto.But who knows,probably different lobbies working against crypto too.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

interesting concept and i hope there a bounty program.looking forward to watch the project.god bless team

I think we are still waiting for bounty campaign to start.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

I didn't even realize that there is a bounty campaign.
bibliobusz

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

Thank you for sharing this,i was also going trough your website and couldnt find more info about the team,i really appreciate the effort,and i hope you will update that part too,for easier use.

Thank you for this share I will look into it bc the team is the key factor in projects.
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

There is no bounty,atleast not yet,but im sure there will be one,as its usually good way to spread the word about the project
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

There is no bounty,atleast not yet,but im sure there will be one,as its usually good way to spread the word about the project

I alsl thought that I'd missed the announcement and link. Ok so we wait for the bounty.
sebulba

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Thank you for this share I will look into it bc the team is the key factor in projects.

Im also quite keen to see some background stories on the team members. Previous projects are alwaya a good reference.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

Did you manage to sell all tokens that were allocated for private sale?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Since it's a blockchain which can't be corrected, how do you plan to combat malicious entries?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

Sir,

You is mean like happening the day other with bitcoin?
jjloiceth

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

Interesting project. Overall the value prop is there, and with the right execution, it could be a winner.

Are you guys planning on using AI to provide a better match between job seekers and employers? I think it would add an additional dimension to Caer, and would have a great curb appeal to sway potential investors

I have seen a couple of startups tacking the job placement market, but none with the application of blockchain technology. This will add a level of security and legitimacy to your project for sure.

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:06:02 AM

Did you manage to sell all tokens that were allocated for private sale?

We still have Tokens available!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: