Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snowcommander

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

Just took the Career Driver Compass assessment. I think this is a great way for employers to get a more in-depth insight into potential employee's personality which is important if they want to gather a team of people that are compatible and can work together. Good assessments and analyses can significantly increase productivity and decrease expenses for the employer.

Sounds interesting but can you give some more info about the possible criteria for this assessment?

You can see the various factors that are measured here:  https://i.imgur.com/HKzoz8Y.png?1

Thank yoi for the image - but how do you get ranked exactly - based on what kind of questions?

Exactly. So what - I can put my info and get assesed in the beta by answering some questions?

Yep, we have a proprietary algorithm that rank orders the motivators for each individual, through our partner Emergenetics International.  Emergenetics has used this tool for several years now in helping companies hire and have collected over 2.5 million pieces of data that go into the algorithm.  Right now, we are offering individuals to try it and experience the assessment for themselves (while also earning some tokens). 

If you are interested in trying out the assessment (50 questions, approx. 10 minutes), follow this telegram thread:  https://t.me/joinchat/HqqvFxH3GjkcVfEyVNCKuw

Thanks for this. I will check out the registration process first and see if I can asses myself.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

says that beta will be avilable in  July 2018,do you plan to make it opened one?It would be great to time that with exchange listing.

Yeah it would be great to have something around the time of exchange listing,to prevent possible dump.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

Very promissing project! I hoping this will be successful.

if they manage to make it happen with all the facilities that will facilitate many people even be a solution in the future
big expectations are more to the project team's performance because for sure support Caerus will get it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

if they manage to make it happen with all the facilities that will facilitate many people even be a solution in the future
big expectations are more to the project team's performance because for sure support Caerus will get it

I wonder if the project has some serious business investors (like companies who would like to use the platform).
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I wonder if the project has some serious business investors (like companies who would like to use the platform).

Few good partnerships with some big hiring companies would help for sure,to give  that needed push at the beginning.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Few good partnerships with some big hiring companies would help for sure,to give  that needed push at the beginning.

If even one big company would use this sofware it would be an enormous reference.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:11 PM

If even one big company would use this sofware it would be an enormous reference.

True, partnership with  one big company will be enough to open door for the rest of them.So lets hope for some big partnership.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

True, partnership with  one big company will be enough to open door for the rest of them.So lets hope for some big partnership.

I hope they have the connections to do it, because it's really hard to get big names on board even if you have a good product.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:34:16 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:48:26 PM by MorganBrowning

Few good partnerships with some big hiring companies would help for sure,to give  that needed push at the beginning.

True, partnership with  one big company will be enough to open door for the rest of them.So lets hope for some big partnership.

I hope they have the connections to do it, because it's really hard to get big names on board even if you have a good product.

The Caerus team (Core + Advisors) have spent the majority of our careers working with Senior HR leaders, as well as, C Level executives of many of the biggest companies in the world, across multiple industries.  We know their pain points, and we have trusted relationships with key decision makers.  This is a huge resource saver for them, and generating large, enterprise agreements will be a key part of our business development strategy.
bibliobusz

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

Few good partnerships with some big hiring companies would help for sure,to give  that needed push at the beginning.

True, partnership with  one big company will be enough to open door for the rest of them.So lets hope for some big partnership.

The Caerus team (Core + Advisors) have spent the majority of our careers working with Senior HR leaders, as well as, C Level executives of many of the biggest companies in the world, across multiple industries.  We know their pain points, and we have trusted relationships with key decision makers.  This is a huge resource saver for them, and generating large, enterprise agreements will be a key part of our business development strategy.

So you're saying you have direct feedback from some big companies?
UncleT

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

I doubt this project would be started if they didn't have some connections to those companies that might use this platform. And the fact that they gathered all that info from years of HR experience should bring us, the users, a better platform.
descuri

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

Yes, but if you're collaborating with some of them during the creation of your project then it would makes sense that they could let's say lend their name for marketing purposes.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

I doubt this project would be started if they didn't have some connections to those companies that might use this platform. And the fact that they gathered all that info from years of HR experience should bring us, the users, a better platform.

Might be entirely possible  that they have some silent partner behind them,giving  them support.But even if they dont have them at the moment,project looks good enough to attract those big names in the future.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

is necessary register for tryout assesing?
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

How is the sale going so far,can you share some numbers?
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

How is the sale going so far,can you share some numbers?

Since its still presale phase i doubt we will get any numbers yet.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

Might be entirely possible  that they have some silent partner behind them,giving  them support.But even if they dont have them at the moment,project looks good enough to attract those big names in the future.

Nothing wrong with that. It can help the project get that initial push and give users a reassurance that quality is behind it. Sometimes good projects fail if they don't have someone that can put the on their shoulders so to say.
cmdr1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Nothing wrong with that. It can help the project get that initial push and give users a reassurance that quality is behind it. Sometimes good projects fail if they don't have someone that can put the on their shoulders so to say.

Yes it just gives the community trust to the project. So it is a huge marketing tool.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

I see that MVP is still i development,how is that thing going,is ti going to be ready by April 30th,as stated in the roadmap?
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

I see that MVP is still i development,how is that thing going,is ti going to be ready by April 30th,as stated in the roadmap?

Following roadmap milestones is of outmost importance,and im sure team will be ready,and its working hard at the moment to achieve that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: