Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

I see that MVP is still i development,how is that thing going,is ti going to be ready by April 30th,as stated in the roadmap?

Maybe they have a delay of a couple of days Smiley I expect they will notify us soon.
descuri

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

I noticed that by the end of Q2 you plan to finish the team recruitment phase. Can you say how that is proceeding? Do you need more people on the project?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

I see that MVP is still i development,how is that thing going,is ti going to be ready by April 30th,as stated in the roadmap?

Maybe they have a delay of a couple of days Smiley I expect they will notify us soon.

Roadmaps are not set in stone. It's more of a general guideline and shifts are a normal thing. Usually delays but still not a big problem.
h-Silvan

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?
moretea

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Is there a bounty program available?

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

We are still on schedule for the April 30th launch.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?

The service, as it's currently designed, will only accept Caerus Tokens
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

We are still on schedule for the April 30th launch.

Good to know that everything is still on track.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

I noticed that by the end of Q2 you plan to finish the team recruitment phase. Can you say how that is proceeding? Do you need more people on the project?

Maybe they have an open job application if someone wants to apply for a position. It's a cool project with a bright future so they might have a bunch of applicants waiting in line.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to join this ICO?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:17:38 PM by MorganBrowning

Very promissing project! I hoping this will be successful.

if they manage to make it happen with all the facilities that will facilitate many people even be a solution in the future
big expectations are more to the project team's performance because for sure support Caerus will get it

I wonder if the project has some serious business investors (like companies who would like to use the platform).

Few good partnerships with some big hiring companies would help for sure,to give  that needed push at the beginning.

If even one big company would use this sofware it would be an enormous reference.

True, partnership with  one big company will be enough to open door for the rest of them.So lets hope for some big partnership.

I hope they have the connections to do it, because it's really hard to get big names on board even if you have a good product.

The Caerus team (Core + Advisors) have spent the majority of our careers working with Senior HR leaders, as well as, C Level executives of many of the biggest companies in the world, across multiple industries.  We know their pain points, and we have trusted relationships with key decision makers.  This is a huge resource saver for them, and generating large, enterprise agreements will be a key part of our business development strategy.

So you're saying you have direct feedback from some big companies?

I doubt this project would be started if they didn't have some connections to those companies that might use this platform. And the fact that they gathered all that info from years of HR experience should bring us, the users, a better platform.

Might be entirely possible  that they have some silent partner behind them,giving  them support.But even if they dont have them at the moment,project looks good enough to attract those big names in the future.

Nothing wrong with that. It can help the project get that initial push and give users a reassurance that quality is behind it. Sometimes good projects fail if they don't have someone that can put the on their shoulders so to say.

Yes it just gives the community trust to the project. So it is a huge marketing tool.

I want to add a piece from our website (on the homepage), here are three endorsements from our clients who are excited about our project and looking forward to exploring the platform when released:

"The assessment tools used by Caerus Connections are THE BEST tools that I have implemented for effective employee selection and development."  Chris Torfin, Senior HR Leader, Amazon   

"We use the Career Driver Compass in our hiring process and it is an essential predictor of individual workplace success." - Keith Kelly, President, Ice-O-Matic               

"I have worked with Morgan and his team for many years, and I'm constantly amazed at their ability to predict workplace behavior and fit." - Ken Champagne, Director of Sales Training, Vantiv Financial   

We can produce more, if needed, but we are comfortable with this so far.

MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to join this ICO?

I'd also like to remind everyone that our PreSale, 20% Bonus is currently in effect and will remain in effect (while tokens last) through April 8th.  There is no minimum purchase required to receive the tokens or the bonus.  You can find out more here:  www.caerusconnections.io
WaelTohamy

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:04:22 AM

I got my candidate report today and I was really impressed with the results.
Simply the report made me realize how largely self-explanatory it is.
The key here is to look at mytop 3 motivators and my bottom 3 motivators. 
Generally, what this tells me, is that I love jobs that allow for me to be in the spotlight, specifically ones that allow me to pull them off from a detailed and logistics point of view,  while coming up with new and innovative solutions.  It's important for me to be precise in my work, and I get frustrated if something comes off with errors.  Jobs that appeal to my meticulous nature, and honor my desire to be on display are important to me.  Jobs that force me into overly process-oriented situations or change directions frequently are more frustrating for me.  The more that I can create a plan and stick with it, the more I get excited....particularly when it comes out the way I planned it!

It's also important to note that this is not about abilities, so I can engage in tasks that are overly structured (probably with success).

I'm really impress with my Career Driver Compass results.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

Is that 20% bonus still going on?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

if they manage to make it happen with all the facilities that will facilitate many people even be a solution in the future
big expectations are more to the project team's performance because for sure support Caerus will get it

I wonder if the project has some serious business investors (like companies who would like to use the platform).

Few good partnerships with some big hiring companies would help for sure,to give  that needed push at the beginning.

If even one big company would use this sofware it would be an enormous reference.

True, partnership with  one big company will be enough to open door for the rest of them.So lets hope for some big partnership.

I hope they have the connections to do it, because it's really hard to get big names on board even if you have a good product.

The Caerus team (Core + Advisors) have spent the majority of our careers working with Senior HR leaders, as well as, C Level executives of many of the biggest companies in the world, across multiple industries.  We know their pain points, and we have trusted relationships with key decision makers.  This is a huge resource saver for them, and generating large, enterprise agreements will be a key part of our business development strategy.

I doubt this project would be started if they didn't have some connections to those companies that might use this platform. And the fact that they gathered all that info from years of HR experience should bring us, the users, a better platform.

Might be entirely possible  that they have some silent partner behind them,giving  them support.But even if they dont have them at the moment,project looks good enough to attract those big names in the future.

Nothing wrong with that. It can help the project get that initial push and give users a reassurance that quality is behind it. Sometimes good projects fail if they don't have someone that can put the on their shoulders so to say.

Yes it just gives the community trust to the project. So it is a huge marketing tool.

I want to add a piece from our website (on the homepage), here are three endorsements from our clients who are excited about our project and looking forward to exploring the platform when released:

"The assessment tools used by Caerus Connections are THE BEST tools that I have implemented for effective employee selection and development."  Chris Torfin, Senior HR Leader, Amazon   

"We use the Career Driver Compass in our hiring process and it is an essential predictor of individual workplace success." - Keith Kelly, President, Ice-O-Matic               

"I have worked with Morgan and his team for many years, and I'm constantly amazed at their ability to predict workplace behavior and fit." - Ken Champagne, Director of Sales Training, Vantiv Financial   

Great feeddback indeed!It would be great if you can make it in form of video,where satisfied clients saying few words.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Great feeddback indeed!It would be great if you can make it in form of video,where satisfied clients saying few words.

I second this. it would be great promo indeed.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Good idea. Today more people go work on global market and hiring services will be in demand. Good luck, guys!
UncleT

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Good idea. Today more people go work on global market and hiring services will be in demand. Good luck, guys!

I'd say that the amount of people working is somewhat constant, but people actively looking for new employment and not staying attached to one line of work is definitely on the rise.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Is that 20% bonus still going on?

Yes, we are still offering the 20% bonus. 

You can purchase the tokens directly here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

I'd say that the amount of people working is somewhat constant, but people actively looking for new employment and not staying attached to one line of work is definitely on the rise.

Yes,workforce is getting more and more mobile,so these kind of platforms are definitely needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: