Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?

They have to adjust it to compensate for the fluctuation of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trollita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

Update! The Caerus Connections TGE sale will begin on June 30, 2018! Find the details here: https://www.caerusconnections.io/.

Do I have to go trough kyc in order to join the sale?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

About the platinum services,it will be subscritbion paid i guess?And will there be some discounts for those who subscribe for longer period of time?

Like a one year membership opposed to a monthly membership? That would be good to employers, but I doubt a lot of job seekers would be using it.

Maybe job seekers who are freelancers or change jobs on a yearly basis? That's really possible in the IT sector for example.
descuri

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

About the platinum services,it will be subscritbion paid i guess?And will there be some discounts for those who subscribe for longer period of time?

Like a one year membership opposed to a monthly membership? That would be good to employers, but I doubt a lot of job seekers would be using it.

Maybe job seekers who are freelancers or change jobs on a yearly basis? That's really possible in the IT sector for example.

A freelancer who is open for multiple projects at the same time. Or a company who rents out such employees.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

I see that bonus untill April 9th is 20%.What is the bonus for the next stage of sale?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Are you going to launch application worldwide,or you will focus on some region for the beginning,and then later on move on?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Are you going to launch application worldwide,or you will focus on some region for the beginning,and then later on move on?

I can see it perforning much better on a global scale. More competent employees ti choose from with various skills.
rizwan15g148

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

sure short a nice plane.i join all methods
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

Update! The Caerus Connections TGE sale will begin on June 30, 2018! Find the details here: https://www.caerusconnections.io/.

Do I have to go trough kyc in order to join the sale?

No KYC process for any orders below $10,000.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I can see it perforning much better on a global scale. More competent employees ti choose from with various skills.

I agree that this option gives you kore flexibility  and I don't see why they shouldn't go global.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:31:34 PM

No doubt a very good project! I'm in all the way                             

Thank you for the kind words, and we appreciate your support.

I want to remind everyone that our 20% bonus offer ends on Monday, so now is a great time to become an early adopter of Caerus Connections.  If you are interested in purchasing tokens, you can go here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?

Caerus management will have the right to change the retail price, based off of market conditions.  Since this is a premium product, we are looking at pricing it as a premium service.  As of now, each Caerus Token will be retailed at $33 per token.  We do not anticipate changing this price for the foreseeable future.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

I agree that this option gives you kore flexibility  and I don't see why they shouldn't go global.

Initially, we will start with the USA.  After the initial testing and market validation, we will look to go global.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

Caerus management will have the right to change the retail price, based off of market conditions.  Since this is a premium product, we are looking at pricing it as a premium service.  As of now, each Caerus Token will be retailed at $33 per token.  We do not anticipate changing this price for the foreseeable future.

So price of the platinum service will be $33 ,right?

Platinum service will cost 1 CAER for an individual, per month and 3 CAER for a corporate recruiter, per month.  In order to ensure that there is some price stability and continuity within the competitive landscape for retail users, we will peg it to the dollar for now.  Down the road, this may change.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

Initially, we will start with the USA.  After the initial testing and market validation, we will look to go global.

It's good to start with one country, but won't USA have some crypto restrictions?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

It's good to start with one country, but won't USA have some crypto restrictions?

China and USA, they have restrictions. But it may depend on a project as I see there are crypto projects that are working in the US.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Platinum service will cost 1 CAER for an individual, per month and 3 CAER for a corporate recruiter, per month.  In order to ensure that there is some price stability and continuity within the competitive landscape for retail users, we will peg it to the dollar for now.  Down the road, this may change.

Can we expect some discount if we decide to sub for let's say  12 months?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

I think USA mostly have restrictions during ICO,later on i think IUSA citizens shouldnt have issues with any project.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

How come your telegram link leads to your annoncement channel?Dont you have Telegram group too,where people can ask questions?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Can we expect some discount if we decide to sub for let's say  12 months?

That's not a bad ide to get more people interested in longers cooperation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: