Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:45:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

I think that bitcoin has long been controlled by someone and they can easily be manipulated as well as all other assets.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

The market will have some time to go up and down to balance, I think it is time to buy into btc because the price is low, and the future is sure btc will rise as more and more investors will be new. poured money into the crypto market. Have faith in btc with me. Make wise investments with the amount you allow.
This is the beauty of bitcoin that the price is not stable and there is huge volatility in the price. More and more people take interest due to huge bumps and dumps in the price. Investors have big chances to gain handsome profits. If we observe the price for the last few weeks the price is almost stable and there is no such volatility in the price. stuck between $8-8.5k.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
eikzbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Hard to answer now. The cap volume is big as never before, good news here and there, demand is decent.. Maybe bears still control the market and we have to wait for a bull wave. Anyway, $20k was overpeiced
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

I advise you to buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin reaches below 100 million. Because at that time the price of Bitcoin to be low and the right time to buy more Bitcoin. You do have to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a very promising investment asset.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Because it fluctuates every year. It is normal that people are buying btc to increase the value and sell their bitcoin also when the value increase. The supply and demand applied in bitcoin that's why it is increasing and decreasing at the same time. People who are not good at trading makes bitcoin comes down also.
Yeah falling prices are a natural thing of bitcoin price changes in the market, and we don't need to panic because of this, but the question is what makes the bitcoin price steadily declining in recent weeks? because there is nothing surprising about bitcoin price changes this month
It is good to hold your bitcoin at the time of falling price, as you said it is very natural for bitcoin that it often decreases the price but the suddenly it rise very high, so if some people have sold their bitcoin which made the price down it does not mean you also become worry, sell panic and contribute to the price to become more than this, don’t panic as it will be your contribution in dumping, so hold and let it be high.

Big institution owners don't want crypto to be valuable. They want to rule their world. They want to become richer. They want more central structures to control all the people earning and spending money in the world. This is the main reason.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

Because it fluctuates every year. It is normal that people are buying btc to increase the value and sell their bitcoin also when the value increase. The supply and demand applied in bitcoin that's why it is increasing and decreasing at the same time. People who are not good at trading makes bitcoin comes down also.
Yeah falling prices are a natural thing of bitcoin price changes in the market, and we don't need to panic because of this, but the question is what makes the bitcoin price steadily declining in recent weeks? because there is nothing surprising about bitcoin price changes this month
It is good to hold your bitcoin at the time of falling price, as you said it is very natural for bitcoin that it often decreases the price but the suddenly it rise very high, so if some people have sold their bitcoin which made the price down it does not mean you also become worry, sell panic and contribute to the price to become more than this, don’t panic as it will be your contribution in dumping, so hold and let it be high.
yeah I think the declining price and havent recover yet happens because many impatient users and sell their huge amount of bitcoin en masse, thus contributing to the dump, the declining price is reasonable because of demand and supply cause, if you want prices go up, be patient and do not sell your bitcoin, hold it, I'm sure the demand will continue to rise and make the price go up
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

although yesterday bitcoin price is down and in the red zone, today bitcoin price increases back and now the color is changed to the green zone. I hope that this will still increase and no matter it is slow to increase higher and makes the correction price, bitcoin will break any of the walls in the market so the rest of this year, bitcoin can reach another highest price like before.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

last time whales so thoroughly ripped off casual investors that no amount of shilling can bring them back

...also, big investors like it cheap, anyway, and probably buying positions while we speak about it

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/998557114170822656

It is fact that whales do effect the price if bitcoin which is not good for new investors. I don’t want bitcoin to be controlled by anyone because I want to see the whole world using bitcoin as their regular currency in the future and if it is controlled by whales people like me will withdraw their investment which is not good for bitcoin promotion on the whole.

Whether we want it or not, those whales are capable of manipulating the price of cryptocurrency because of their investments. I think they are so rich enough to get control this system. Unfortunately we are being affected. But somehow, this is helpful because it maintain a good market in the world of cryptocurrency

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

No one exactly knows or correctly predict what can happen in bitcoin but one thing for sure is that it will be great in the future and being in the game in the present is definitely an opportunity in receiving great amount of profit.
Yes, you can say that now is the best time to buy bitcoin - the earlier, the better and not to mention that it is on its drop currently.
The value of bitcoin mainly depends on its demand/supply scheme, the more the people buy it, the greater the price it gets.
How come you do not know this if you are in the field for years now?
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

I'm not sure that it will be great in the future because it's unclear who created it and who manages it! We will see.
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

a lot of people are losing their faith on the price of bitcoin, because most of them do not even care about bitcoin, just about the price and the return that it provides to them. Anyway, they will regret when it goes up.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

There are games of crypto whales. There are institutional investors, who use bitcoin futures, there is MTGOX case and so on. You know there are a lot of different factors which affect on the price. In my opinion you shoul have your own investment strategy and follow it.
I 100%agree with you. Only whales affect the price because I am not seeing any other reason for falling price. And it is not possible that price will fall without any reason. Big investors change the price according to their well and hold a huge quantity on low price and sell them for higher price and make huge profits. No doubt it is a game of whales.

cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

because if I think that causes bitcoin price down it's a lot of negative issue issues that are about bitcoin. because the bitcoin is very sensitive really with a negative issue that can make bitcoin prices down as it is today
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

Bitcoin price is going down because of some reasons why it happened. Speculations has it that when bitcoin whales sell their bitcoin, a sudden plunge of bitocin's market price is felt. Another reason is also people selling off their bitcoin which means that the demand of people is also getting low.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:21:57 AM

Almost everyday you will hear or see rumors that gives negativity to bitcoin holders, if they panic we lose cause you will see again dumping of bitcoins in different exchanges,  bad news + panic+ massive dump = down.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Cause it is the essence of the bitcoin's trading when the value of bitcoin never down or never decreases it is not good for the people to know it they will think that bitcoin is not volatile anymore and when that's happen for sure the value of bitcoin will never be considered anymore.
Trading will not effect bitcoin prices continue to decline.

OP ask why bitcoin price going down? trading will create a fluctuating price which means the price will rise and fall, this normal condition that we will see per day in market cryptocurrency. But the cause of bitcoin continues to decline is the number of users who sell bitcoin because there is news or negative information coming to the world of cryptocurency, such as the government's ban regulations against bitcoin and so forth.
There are other factors that affect the price of bitcoin. It is not trading. Whales also affect the price because they hold a huge quantity and when they decide to sell the price reaches to sky so they make big profits and when there is lot of quantity in the market available they buy on low price. Simply they create a situation for price ups and downs.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

does this have anything to do with twitter that will block cryptocurrency, sorry for noob question
Yes we can do a lot of things in this regard if we will post and tweet about bitcoin acceptance than for sure they will accept bitcoin again, but if we will not take any notice and will say that we cannot do anything then sure it will not work out, we should struggle for bitcoin to make it unban at any cost, at this time nothing is better than bitcoin for us so be hopped we can do anything to let our bitcoin breath forever, sitting idle and waiting to make it unban by itself is in vain.
In my opinion crypto has nothing to do with twitter and it is all about blockchain. The reason for downing price I think is market cap. When more and more people withdraw their money from bitcoin the price will automatically drop and when people invest more the price will go up. Now a day the trend is on the way down but soon it will recover.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

And how much money should I invest on it?

Of course, everybody will be disappointed when looking at losses that exceed 50% of funds used, the last time when bitcoin prices have reached $10,000 and it didn't last long even within a week.
The last time I read an article from Pantera Capital, dropped bitcoin price since the beginning of 2018 was caused by taxation that forced sell a lot of bitcoin to meet the tax requirements. And They also explain that in 12 months bitcoin prices will be back at $20,000.

My suggestion is better to invest your money 50% of current price and wait within 12 months hopefully the article gives accurate news.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

Now, we can see that the price of bitcoin completely repeats all other top coins in the market. I think there's little reason to guess. The markets are under control!
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

The market will have some time to go up and down to balance, I think it is time to buy into btc because the price is low, and the future is sure btc will rise as more and more investors will be new. poured money into the crypto market. Have faith in btc with me. Make wise investments with the amount you allow.
This is the beauty of bitcoin that the price is not stable and there is huge volatility in the price. More and more people take interest due to huge bumps and dumps in the price. Investors have big chances to gain handsome profits. If we observe the price for the last few weeks the price is almost stable and there is no such volatility in the price. stuck between $8-8.5k.
Generally the price of bitcoin and other crypto coins go down, actually the market demand for these coins when reduces this in turns reduces the market supply which affects the price of bitcoin in reduction. The value of bitcoin varies directly with the demand for this coin and the value goes in the direction in which demand goes. The value these days is on the increase trend and constantly increasing as the market demand of people is increasing and more people are taking interest in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: