Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is good for future ?  (Read 27989 times)
smashofcrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
Bitcoin is the best coin to invest on the short term and ling term.
If you want to invest on the altcoin choose the coins with the stable price over the history for the long term and choose the coin with the high price volatility for short term investment but short term investment is more riskier than long term.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

Whether it's short-term or long-term investments, I suggest you invest in bitcoins now.
Because in the short term, bitcoin may have a good rise, and in the long term, it's still very low.

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

Hi,
At this conditions I always prefer bitcoin! I think bitcoin always preferable for short and long-term invest and bch ripple and ltc also good for long-term investment.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin to invest on the short term and ling term.
If you want to invest on the altcoin choose the coins with the stable price over the history for the long term and choose the coin with the high price volatility for short term investment.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

In my opinion some coins that good for shorterm investment is altcoins in the 20 top ranking in coinmarketcap, and for long term investment is ETH, NANO, DASH, XLM. Divide the money in to each 50% for short and long term investment is better to reduce the risk from high fluctuacion in crypto market.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

Bitcoin is always a safe bet. You can invest in it, the market might fall down so hard but even that won't effect your sleep as you invested in Bitcoin. The next one is Ethereum. And then if you have spare money from the money you've saved for investment you could look into investing in EOS for short term as you can see on coinmarketcap that EOS's price was in it's support zone of $8 for the last couple of months but it is now down to almost $5. I have a feeling that it will rise up again once Bitcoin price rises.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

Everything is cheap now since the market has been bleeding for a while now.  I would recommend buying some Basic Attention Tokens, Waves and Stratis.  They will recover quickly when the market goes bullish. 
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

Whether it's short-term or long-term investments, I suggest you invest in bitcoins now.
Because in the short term, bitcoin may have a good rise, and in the long term, it's still very low.
Bitcoin always gives us interesting things to gain profit in investing. It is no doubt and I will try to select some Altcoin which has a good reputation for investment. There are some good coins according to my analysis, so I chose ripple and etherum as an alternative coin option after Bitcoin. You should try and you will get a satisfactory result.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

For short-term investment, go for bitcoin it would be profitable in future and for long-term investment go Neo and Ethereum. Both of them would be good and profitable in the long run.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Hi,
The best coins to invest after the bitcoin is Litecoins and NEO in my opinion because these coins has the great potential so it is better to invest now and I hope the price of these both coins may hit $1000 by this year so invest as soon as possible.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

So many potential winners out there that it is tough to choose. It is quite obvious that the smart choices would be popular coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, NEO etc due to obvious reasons and you will most likely earn steady profits by investing into these popular coins. If you are looking at earning huge profits in the short term, it is better to invest in lower ranked low marketcap coins like DENT etc which can skyrocket in value at any point of time giving you a huge ROI due to the extreme volatility of the crypto market. Personally, I diversified my capital between popular coins like Bitcoin and low marketcap coins like DENT.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

well, I think at this time altcoin lots are good enough to invest.
bitcoin becomes the most powerful coin in terms of long-term and short-term benefits. or you try to see the top altcoin. at this time many of its value is quite down low stay you try to learn and choose on the choice that you want.
I choose to invest ico and ethereum
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

taste power is just bitcoin that will be a long term and short term investment. and when choosing altcoin, maybe ETH, DOGE, XRP could be the next option, because this coin has a relatively stable price and no need to think to invest outside it, because this has become the best
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

Hi,
Only one coin that I can think of for long term investment and that is bitcoin.
I don't want to take profits through short term investment and I'm not lined to be a day trader.
Others will say that short term is the best and they will shill their alt coins.
Bitcoin is simply good for short and long term investment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

In my opinion dont too much to chooce coin for investment, just chooce maximum 5 of them to easy to manage the risk. and some that coins in my opinion is ETH, NANO, DASH, NEO, ADA. Used these coin for short and long term investment so no need much times to manage it.

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

I like the Waves platform right now.  The price is very undervalued and once the Waves team get's smart contracts implemented, there's only one way for the price to go but up.  Waves is a great investment for the future. 
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

Hi,
Buy ncash it's a great project with existing product. Once the implementation will goes all their costumers. The price has potential to go at $3 in long term holding. Although if you had big amounts of money to invest, you should buy Bitcoin as the price today is cheaper you can easily get profits in it when it bounce back.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

What makes Bitcoin a good option for investors is its huge popularity. Since its inception Bitcoin has always been a favorite among the hobbyists. The Bitcoin Foundation currently develops and maintains the Bitcoin network.Bitcoin is a good choice
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

Hi,
The best coins to invest after the bitcoin is Litecoins and NEO in my opinion because these coins has the great potential so it is better to invest now and I hope the price of these both coins may hit $1000 by this year so invest as soon as possible.

The above mentioned are always good for both the long-term and short-term investment because already we are seeing in many NEO is becoming most popular blockchain in coming days and same with LTC, the price will increase to 1000$ in the coming years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: