Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is good for future ?  (Read 27984 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
coins for the short and long-term is certainly a true coin capable of holding the market situation continues to surges. so I think Bitcoin is a coin that can be relied on for the long and short-term.

Yeah, bitcoin is number one coin if you think future is concern. But if you looking for the coins in alternate cryptocurrency will depends on your test, there are a lot of coins here which is suitable for long term amd short term investment. Just looking in whitepaper the roadmap and people behind in the project and originated which are fully detailed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
BTC is the best

invest in it with no worries
Defloration

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

If you want to invest for the short term you can evaluate MAN and Ripple, binance coin and neo could be a good investment for long term. You should research them
AirdropWeekly

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

All coins who has a solid roadmap with a working product, not only a shitcoin project with hype.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

Hi,
Now the market is unstable and if you want to make money in the short term, then you have to be a professional trader. And for the long term, the choice is limited only to your budget. I recommend already tested and stable coins, the price of which will rise: btc, eth, ltc, neo, xmr, dash.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

i think the area of concentration should be BtC..  for now.
sportics

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

An important decision in the evaluation of coins is their capitalization. If it grows, it will always be a stable investment solution.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

An important decision in the evaluation of coins is their capitalization. If it grows, it will always be a stable investment solution.
Cryptocurrecny have been known to make many rich and therefore, there is a financial incentive to early investors that that pick the right coins.Litecoin is the younger and more lightweight version of Bitcoin which allows instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

I believe in altcoin ethereum and ripples. I think these two coins are quite competent in the future.
although at this point its value dropped dramatically. but did not rule out after this storm passed both coins will grow quickly away from other altcoin.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Hi,
As I observed the best currency to invest is bitcoin for its price is changing from time to time. Bitcoin is also decentralized and you can assure the safetiness of your money. For me the coin that is good for the future is bitcoin because it is the first currency made successful among all. You can assure that this currency will never die. Eventhough its price is changing but it will never disappear.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Hi,

You can go from the reverse solution. Find a weak coin - weed them - get a list of the strongest. You can start with the list of Weiss ratings.

Never give up
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Why invest in any one currency? Now the market moves after bitcoin. I believe that the best solution will be to collect a portfolio of reliable crypto-currencies. Moreover, as it has shown recently, it is much more profitable to buy cheaper and sell more than 1-2-3 times a year. Buy when the market is at the bottom. This is always evident.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

Depends amount of your investments and also the strategy you chose: If I had $5000 I would invest $3000 for a long-term investments in ETH, Rip, Litecoin and other amount money I would invest in a less known
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Hi,

If you wan to for long term investment I suggest to you to choose altcoin with under or $1 value because nowadays cryptos' with less than $1 value in the market cap have a big potential.
lonesurvivor

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

If we are talking about short-term investment, go for bitcoin in future will be profitablle. For long-term investment i will suggest Ethereum
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

Should too invest in coisn that may have potential in the future either short term or long term period. Prefer to invest on ICO project cause they influence a lot nowadays.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

I believe in altcoin ethereum and ripples. I think these two coins are quite competent in the future.
although at this point its value dropped dramatically. but did not rule out after this storm passed both coins will grow quickly away from other altcoin.
I'd still believe to the huge potential of bitcoin that it would still the good coin for future, and even ethereum too. But many of us are now worrying about the status of value of this two cryptocurrency because of it's continuing decreased of value. But I bet that this would gonna end and hope that the next pump would happen by next month.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

Oh I am very relaxed frankly, I dropped my bags a month ago and now I am waiting for all the people to sell again until I want to rebuy at the lows. Euro bag´s good.
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

I think BTC is suitable for long-term investment.

ICO is suitable for short-term investment, and ICO can profit in the short term!

BTC is the future currency, the BTC will be more end, maybe a lot of investment!
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

Any coin will do because each every coins helps us in our everyday needs. Whatever coins it is, if the value is higher or lower we must ba thankful for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: