Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is good for future ?  (Read 27984 times)
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

I think that there is no such coin that can radically change our future.Although if the government approves that I think soon there will be very good tokens

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

I strongly believe in Waves, because it is the project with fast LPoS blockchain, opportunity to create your own token, leasing and great developers team, which are working on smart-contracts now and i guess that Waves will be the strong competitor to Ethereum! Cool
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

best coin for short term to me is bitcoin and for long term is ethereum because this altcoin is good for long term just hold at least 1 year you will make profit with it.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

If it's  you first investment better invest in bitcoin. It's good for long and short term investment. If you don't have many money you can choose less expensive coins such as ETH XEM
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Concerning the first I can recommend REDL.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

I think Litecoin and Ripple are the best coin in the future. They can crash Bitcoin because of the convenience. These are the fastest growing coins currently held by many investors and they are also accepted by some countries for payment. I think they are the best.
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

I think Ethereum is the best for short/long term investment , most transactions are fast and smooth. And ICO's in the cryptoworld will make it even more successful.

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

I think appcoins is good in the future. This altcoin can be used in buying apps online. I believe this altcoin will grow in the future. It is one of the best altcoins that are recently release in the market.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Any coin will do because each every coins helps us in our everyday needs. Whatever coins it is, if the value is higher or lower we must ba thankful for it.
I think the good coin is the coin which supports any other develop coins because we can buy it using this coin. All coin have ability to grow in the market , but hard to make sure which because all of it can fall dip or increase depends on your holding time as well as to the number of investors that ask and support of the project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
I believe that the best coins for short term and long term investment are ethereum and bitcoin.  There is no other crypto circulating around that are suitable for long time investment compared to bitcoin and ethereum.  It can be proven throughout the history how bitcoin has the capability to increase its value as the time goes by.  On the other hand, it is no doubt that ethereum follows the footstep of bitcoin and also has a great potential in the future.  These two crypto are also suitable for short time investment because of its volatility in nature.  When its value is low as what we experience these days, it is the perfect time to buy as many as you can because when its value pump up again, it only means that you will earn income.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

For long-term investments, I would advise you to buy an ether and bitcoin. Basically, you can buy a top-10 coinmarket, and for a short time I would advise LTC, EOS, XVG. These coins will be released soon.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

I believe that today the projects that work on their products are good and good projects. Who then it's just a service from someone then some kind of real product, but in any case I think that those projects that are working on their projects will live.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

If you want to invest for the short term you can evaluate LTC and Ripple, ETH and neo could be a good investment for long term. You should research them. And they can crash Bitcoin because of the convenience. These are the fastest growing coins currently held by many investors and they are also accepted by some countries for payment. I think they are the best for future altcoins.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
Bitcoin still the best investment whether in short term or in long term investment but there are few altcoin that also good investment for long term like ethereum and ripple.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

The market itself is based on short-term speculation. Almost any coin in a short time can bring you a profit.
That's a long time more difficult. Here you need to choose not just a coin, but that something is after it! Something like UTN, ADA, XRP ...
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Hi,
Bitcoin is the best coin that you can invest in long term the more bitcoin you'll have the more profit you will have, and also ethereum is a great coin and you will surprise on the price of it when it happen because the technology of ethereum is continue on in development just hold it 3 years and you will see the difference of the price when you purchase it.
Budi kusuma

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

in my opinion for fixed investment bitcoin good for long term or short term, even though the end of this many new coin emerging
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Hi,
For me, the good coin for the future is the ethereum and waves. Most of the people now already support waves because of its potential that attract a lot of people while the ethereum is still popular for having the second highest value in the crypto world. Ethereum is really good choice of coin because most of the ICOs token is only compatible with eth and not bitcoin.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Hi,
In my opinion, a good coin used for long-term or short-term investments is Bitcoin. The quality is definitely the best. So I suggest you buy it to get many benefits in the future
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

Hi,

You know what op, I really do not think that the type of coin that you will be investing at really matters(of course excluding all the shit coins and scam coins) as long as you have a good amount of knowledge and experience already here in the crypto world and are the type of person that is really eager to learn and experience more or not being contented of what you already have today. That is what I think, I hope this helps.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░