Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Trading  (Read 980 times)
ratna altika

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

With critical analysis, I believe that usage of a coin is very important and it links every other thing, from scarcity, to demand and supply. Lets look at this for instance, if the coin fulfils a very good niche and purpose, it simply means that the usage will be high which will have an effect on demand for it and that will course investors to see the coin as a source of investment. Hence, the popularity gives growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Trading means business-trade. And trade is also in the forum. Here we earn money by sharing the coins. And the trade that comes new, must have a good knowledge of trade.There should be a good idea about the market. A new business should come to trade with a good idea about these things.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

All I can say if you are new to trading industry you must know the basic concept when to buy and sell in the market or public to be able profitable enough in this kind of business and to avoid losing of investments.
MelissaMorris1324

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

Of course, these gadgets, along with high-quality deals, have contributed significantly to Bitcoin's leading position to this day, and so will the future.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

Trading means business-trade. And trade is also in the forum. Here we earn money by sharing the coins. And the trade that comes new, must have a good knowledge of trade.There should be a good idea about the market. A new business should come to trade with a good idea about these things.
Most of the people talking here are referring to trading on exchanges. There are OTC (Over-The-Counter) trades that happen as well but these are often overlooked by the sites that scan market metrics. Still the OTC trades are having a definite proportion of the entire volume of trades and those who are doing that business are taking a lot as fees as well.

Of course, these gadgets, along with high-quality deals, have contributed significantly to Bitcoin's leading position to this day, and so will the future.
Its correct that its the king of crypto based on market cap and price but which gadgets are you talking about and how do they help bitcoin's leading position?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

I am currently trading in the trading market, as the price of coins on the market began to improve in the past week, bitcoin prices now start day by day, I am very happy to trade in the trading market.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

i think the demand and supply is main thing for a coin, then use,network,utility, because if no demand and supply how can that coin will grow, after that network can promo to help that coin with event or new project will release.
well it just my advice, hope can help.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

What are the driving factors for crytpocurrency valuation?

Scarcity? Utility? Use? Demand? Network? or am I off base already?
All the factors you have said affect bitcoin price and be able to interpret them very well is what affect bitcoin price.  However the demand and supply is what affect the price the most because there have direct relationship with pricing.  If you can understand how demand and supply work using order books then you can become a successful trader.
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

If I don't mistaking, the main factor of any market (cryptomarket too) is demand. So you need to find really good coins or projects, what are in demand. I think, projects like ElonCity, will grow. By the way, ElonCity is very interesting project. It was created to make electricity cheaper and accesible and share renewable energy sources. Also, its main partner is Krypical Group. They had four partnerships and they are all succesful. Now, altcoins started to grow, and i think, that this will be too

sumanto

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency factor to be able to increase the price and can be very expensive is from demand, utility and usage, when the coin is more widely used and it is getting harder to get then the coin will be very expensive.
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

I can give you a piece of advice. The market situation is difficult to predict, everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

Good day sir,
the coin's price base on its supply and demand.
What is this supply and demand,
The law of supply and demand is a theory that explains the interaction between the supply of a resource and the demand for that resource.

Read more: Law Of Supply And Demand https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-of-supply-demand.asp#ixzz5MXCbBUjB
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

At first, new traders should concentrate on learning about trading, instead of trying to concentrate on gaining profit. Once, they gain sufficient experience then they can make good profit.
I believe that this time is very suitable for new entrants to enter the market as you can start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering and at the present time high bitcoin prices will be able to return to the $ 8800 mark. So this is a very good time for you to start buying bitcoin and trading altcoin.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency factor to be able to increase the price and can be very expensive is from demand, utility and usage, when the coin is more widely used and it is getting harder to get then the coin will be very expensive.

The supply demand ratio is obvious in pushing the market but we have other factors too. Like whales pumping the market full when it is remaining stagnant for a long time or a shitcoin being pumped up all of a sudden.

All such incidents should be tackled with caution and people should not get worried. Identifying a pump and dump takes time while identifying a pump of a whale is fairly easy - it rises within a few minutes like anything and then it may maintain or drop as fast as it went up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

All the above you posted drives the value of cryptocurrency. All of them are pointing towards creating demand for the coin and when demand is created and attention is also created, the value goes higher in my own opinion
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

in my opinion, the value of the crypto currency is dependent or influenced by several factors and one of them depends on the demand and supply of bitcoin so that when the demand is high the bitcoin price will also be high
wayancrypto

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

The price of the crypto depending on the supply and demand, the same thing like others asset like gold or stock. And the demand will increase if that crypto give many benefits to the community. Others thing that make the demand increase is regulation and good rumor or news on the crypto market.

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Hello newcomer! Most welcome. If your new in trading then need to know that it is so hard to make a profit if you are a crazy person or can’t control emotion. Experience is the main key here. Basic rules, risk management, and proper preparation can help you to be a good trader. Practice for control your emotion and know top to bottom about trading. This can help you for success.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

right now I do not have a New Plan for Trade, my plan is still as old as ever, buy coins at a cheap price and we have to sell at a high price, I still choose bitcoin coin for trade.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

I think the most influential on the rise in bitcoin prices is the increasing number of bitcoin enthusiasts.
the more demand, the market will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: