Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

why shouting at us? its everytime good to buy btc, like always there should be time ur investment is mor worth than it was. But giving such strange advices won't helpanyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

Yes, I also believe that now in times of such a strong decline in the price of bitcoin you need to buy. The time will come and the investment will bring its profits. We just have to wait.

True, currently bitcoin is falling and this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin. Buy today, hold it and in the future we will get interesting profits.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

For my opinion, Anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin. There is no such thing as late to invest nor very early to invest. This is how you challenge yourself how to grow your investment by putting up a good strategy to handle your investment. Therefore, anytime is the best time to invest.

Yes I agree, anytime is the best time to buy but if you have enough money to invest now is the best time to buy while people get panic and they sell their bitcoin investment in low price.
CryptoWaffle

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

dont listen to this idiot. Anyone using caps lock while giving stupid advices has an IQ of a bird.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

dont listen to this idiot. Anyone using caps lock while giving stupid advices has an IQ of a bird.

I  believed now is the time to buy while market price is low.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

If you have understood and study the history of Bitcoin then every second is best time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin have already made its presence in the global market and taking attention of the investors. In short it is growing globally and rapidly. No investment can give you 200% of its initial amount. So buying bitcoin will make you financial free and self-employed in coming years. Don’t cut your losses in hurry. Hold Bitcoin for a longer duration and high gains are on its way.

brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

The market that falls into red is at the beginning of investment is best. I was fortunate to enter the cryptocurrency market at this time and own btc at a low price of 9k. It is convenient for me when the market rebounds.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Yes it is the right time to buy bitcoin because it's price is low and stable nowdays.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

I think this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin is currently decreasing. this opportunity is to buy bitcoin, we save its wait for the price back up, hence from that we will get big profit.

True, that is a good decision. Buying at a low price, holding and waiting for the price to increase again, and sell it when the price soared, we will get big profits.
Firma94

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

let's buy bitcoin at the time the market is falling
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

I believe that the time to buy bitcoin right now, if you believe in it and are ready for possible losses. Because the best time to buy an asset is when everyone thinks the asset is dying.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

I think, Yes it's the best time to invest because BTC price is down again and Now it's just 7K.So I think many people will start investing on it again.In last 2 years, it's the lower price of bitcoin.So I think it's a great opportunity for us to invest again and cut good amount of profit in future.

Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Absolutely yes! This is the best time to buy bitcoins while the price is very low so that you will probably have a huge profit if the price rises again in mid year and will reached its peaked price last year or maybe will surpass and reach $20k by the end of 2018. But I don't think that selling your house for you to buy bitcoins is a good option because it is too risky investing all of your entire savings and properties. Invest only your extra money so you won't regret in the end if you lose.

Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

As long as the market is red it is actually the best time to go shopping for more coins. Price will never drop forever, and the market will never remain red, soon price will recover. So, the best thing to do is to either hold or buy more to earn more income when market starts recovering.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

The market that falls into red is at the beginning of investment is best. I was fortunate to enter the cryptocurrency market at this time and own btc at a low price of 9k. It is convenient for me when the market rebounds.

Just make sure that you won't do any panic when bitcoin fell to 5k$ or 3k$ as many specualtions are spreading inside the forum, better to have a big nerved to wait for the bounce back, bitcoin value was so unpredictable till now, the sway is not showing good directions and the market still in its bloodbath, what is good for now is to keep buying while you are seeing more and more cheap coins that's been dumped and keep it, you can choose to wait until the next halving to happen surely the value will rise high.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin in the future is very good, compared to the previous year, as bitcoin prices always go up, and this is also a good time to invest in bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

I believe even those who have bought at 10k or up is still on a good chance of a better profit.

There is more than what bitcoin is now. We have been given a glimpse of that already. Although it is just for a short time, it tells that it could way up there. And I believe it could happen and maybe more. A lot of speculation is happening right now. ICO's being banned created a lot of chaos and made panic and also some altcoins that is being used as a means of their exchange for better profits leaving bitcoin behind.
It doesnt end with that. Sooner or later they will be back with bitcoin once they see how cruel it will be staying with that altcoin.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

The last past weeks there was many good times to buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. At the moment its again a really good tine. The price is real low, and when you buy now, you can make good profits. If i not buyed many times in the past weeks ago, i would buy again. But theres no money left, or i dont want to invest all my money on cryptocurrencies. Because i need some to pay my rent and buy some food. If theres a possibility to pay my rent and food with cryptocurrencies, i would change all my fiat money in cryptos Grin
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is always during a dip/crash when the price is very much down and bitcoin is very cheap. This is how you make the maximum amount of profits.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

i think this is a right choice now. BTC has dropped very much from the top $20000. I believe that it will recover soon. Let's buy now to get big profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: