Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Now is the best time to buy since the price is getting lower than the last few days. Bitcoin price is very low compare to the price last few months, I guess it is the best time to buy and hold for it. If you have to hold it and wait for the right time to sell it then you can have huge profit in the future.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
I don't think so this is the best time to buy bitcoin, we should wait the confirmation technically analysis. As I wrote in other thread, current support is around 7000-8000 USD, if the price is around that and not broken to lower price then it is best time to buy bitcoin. Otherwise, the price will continue its downtrend to reach another support at around 5000 USD.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

the best time to buy Bitcoin is a week after an issue about Bitcoin is outstanding, Bitcoin's price will drop dramatically at that time and it is the best chance, usually, Bitcoin will drop by 25% when the issue of Bitcoin is outstanding, in only my view  Grin
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

Today I am worried about bitcoin price.it's now $7,110 and in the morning it was just $6800+ I invest my money in bitcoin when bitcoin was $17000.So I am already in the loss but I am not going to sell my coin now.I am holding my coin and waiting for a good time. Hope soon the price would recover.Also, I have a suggestion, If anyone wants to buy bitcoin, its good time to buy.

Sorry to hear that mate, but I think now we should wait firm confirmation technically to buy or to sell. I think now bitcoin is in the lowest support at range 7000-8000 USD, if it was broken then it is better to sell and wait the price touching another support which will be at around 5000 USD. It is better to check news and rumors outside there carefully, I believe there is something not good with news if bearish market still continue.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

Obviously, the best time to invest on bitcoins is when the price is decreasing and right now is the best time because the price is down to $6k dollar in the market and wait for its value to go back to normal in $10k in order to earn a huge amount of profit.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

nowadays the best time to buy bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price drops maybe next bitcoin will be expensive.

Exactly, as we all know bitcoin still decreasing tremendously and some users are panic selling of their shares. As of this very moment it's the best time to invest in bitcoin which make a great amount of profit in the future. Bitcoin's value is so volatile which may suddenly decreased as what happend nowadays many altcoins relying the value of bitcoin which I noticed also some ICO are changing their schedule due to the red days of market for the ling period of time. I believe that this red days will recover soon since it's part of the business this kind of tremendous downfall of all crypto currencies.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

nowadays the best time to buy bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price drops maybe next bitcoin will be expensive.

nah i dont think soo , i think bitcoin will try to fall to 3 000$ price and after long consolidation it will be rising like in 2017 and we will see new highs at the end of 2018 year.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ubaid

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

this seems the right time to buy coin because the price is really down again and it will be a long time down. but if you buy the coin it must sacrifice valuable property or the residence is too excessive, and should the initial investment comes from little things first, not directly gedhe. and understand first project that want in invest (need a lot of consideration and research on coin that want to be purchased).
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Now ia the best time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price now gets a dip. For sure you can afford to buy a bitcoin and hold it for a long time. Buy low, sell high. That is the strategy now.  And if you see the price of bitcoin now is high wait for more days, think twice before buying bitcoin. Because if i am you, i will buy bitcoin immediately.
djmixen

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is ofcourse when the price is lowest,and the time that you think its enough for you because we can not also predict when the price is getting low.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

Thank you for the information. Well, a house has a lot things to do to me so, selling it to have a piece of bitcoin without having an assurance that it will stay in this world for so long and would give me an assurance that I would have right down there if I would sell my house for an exchange to it.
amiruddinafk2

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Yes, I am the same with your opinion, now is the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is going down, then after that just need to hold some time and when the price goes up we will sell bitcoin.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Yes, I also believe that now in times of such a strong decline in the price of bitcoin you need to buy. The time will come and the investment will bring its profits. We just have to wait.
I believe and trust in bitcoin. Now the value is down, this is our chance to buy now and invest now and wait for the right time and get a high a profit in our investment. Investing in bitcoin brings me happiness and successful.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

logo
Homepage
BitcoinTechnology
What is the Right Time to Buy Bitcoin
By Payel Dutta - 3 months ago
What is the Right Time to Buy Bitcoin

If you read the news, you have probably become aware of the fact that the price of Bitcoin has been consistently going up for quite a while. At a point, you probably realized you didn’t want to be the one person to miss out one of the best investing opportunities of the last decade, so you want to get in.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

It's right! This is the good time for us to buy bitcoin while the price is dropped now. Grab your chance now to get more profit and invest it.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

It's right! This is the good time for us to buy bitcoin while the price is dropped now. Grab your chance now to get more profit and invest it.

I think we need to wait a bit more to get new bottom price like lower then 6000$ maybe 5000$ of lower then we could start to buy a bit time after time on that .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

In case you are looking for a quick action then you have to buy, If you want to accumulate bitcoin only by mining then you have to first invest for buying a rig or miner, then depending upon your miner you can mine bitcoin (a part of that is the electricity cost). So accumulation by mining could be long process.
Radoyan1188

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Yeah i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because we know now bitcoin price is low and i think low price is the good time for invest. I hopefully bitcoin price will rise again very early and give us good profit. So i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

Today not tomorrow or next week is the best time to buy bitcoin. Even though its price now is a bit too high compare to last year's price still this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Just think of it you buy it now for $6600+ dollars and just wait  another months, you'll recover what you had spent.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Yeah i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because we know now bitcoin price is low and i think low price is the good time for invest. I hopefully bitcoin price will rise again very early and give us good profit. So i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin.
At $7k price value of bitcoin is really promising to buy bitcoin. A lot of speculation spread that bitcoin is dead and will have its ending or a bubble. But bitcoin believers will always think that this drop is just a chance for the investors to come and will make bitcoin' s price rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: