Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many AI projects (?)  (Read 548 times)
muncuss

Activity: 667
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

I'm not surprised. Too many AI project, too many medical project, too many "financial disrupting" project, too many privacy project. this is ICO world.
what important is we must choose the right ICO, most good project or most potential project

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Artificial Intelligence is the future and if these projects could bring a lot of change into the community with their hard works and the public funding's,then it would be a great idea,but it all depends upon how much time it would take to get benefits out of the projects.I have the check the new projects once again before making a decision on which one to invest.
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

AI's are perfect for crypto to test it out. Many of them coming, but not all of them will be successful.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

Hi, i just want to here some opinions from you guys, regarding the fact that theres a LOT of AI + blockchain projects in the crypto space.

I have the feeling that AI is - again - hyped, and everyone wants to hop on the train, to get a piece of the cake somehow.
Right now, we have quite famous projects out there, that are already listed on CMC, like DeepBrain Chain, SingularityNET, Bottos, Matrix AI Network...
And then theres a lot of other new ICOs, like Effect.AI, Synapse AI, Synthetics AI, Neurochain, DML, and so on...
Everyone is trying to hype his own project, where he has invested in, saying AI +  blockchain is the future, your idea sounds great, i'm going to invest.
It seems to me, as if these people just don't realize, that theres already way too much competition.
How are all these coins supposed to survive in the future when they are facing like 10 or 20 direct competitors.

Really interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Thanks.

There are many guys working on it, but the real thing it's most of them won't survive the long term, they need to bring their holders a real product, not just a hope. Also, I have seen other projects not trying to raise any money yet but working on the MVP. and I think that's the best way to do the things if not the developers get lazy because they have money and they have time. things that most of us don't have.

ceferov

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

You missed one main point that not all AI projects aiming the same thing. Not all of them saying we will make intelligent robots and sell them.  Most of the projects using AI for different exact aims. For example Agrello uses AI for creating contracts with given informations and Invacio uses AI for banking solutions, emails and etc.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

90% will only be garbage. First of all, big companies should make AI, then blockchain.

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

They can release all the AI ICOs in the world buy the next 24 months will weed out the scammers.

yokosan

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:04 AM

Yeah you're right, man. when we have so many projects, we will focus on which one. this will be very difficult.
but the work on the team and road map can be controlled and invested.  Wink Wink
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

yeah i totally agree. there are so many icos and projects about artificial intelligence. Actually people stopped to invest in those kind of project so sooner or later the quantity of those similar projects are going to reduce organically.

Nowdays is time for duplicate project.
Which project is very popular and scammer try to make new similar project.
Dont fall into the trap. We dont need such kind of duplicate project because one or two project are enough.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:49:19 AM

There are too many ICOs at all, not just with AI;) Looks like they just found High Tech dictionary) "smart contract, decentralization, anonymity, AI, blockchain" in every post) No working product, monetization just hype and price speculation)  

Please dont try to invest in such kind of prject wothout working product.
There are some good ico which good team and has working produtct so with no worry we can invest in there.
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

Interesting article on the topic:
Why you want blockchain-based AI, even if you don’t know it yet.
https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/23/why-you-want-blockchain-based-ai-even-if-you-dont-know-it-yet/
The AI in blockchain has many possible applications so many projects.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

Yes i think ai will be hype for the next 5 years and blockchain as a back end for ai project will make ai strongest but blockchain need to be able to be more instant then today or faster. So ai can get better. With blockchain data for AI will be more secure but can not be faster yet then centralised system. More AI project can gives us positive effect which can make competition so developer will compete to serve and prove that they are the beat
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

Not all of those AI projects will prosper. Slowly they will die and maybe just one or two really good projects will survive. It is natural that there will be lots of projects towards ai because it is kind of the future. And competition will weed out the bad projects and make the good ones shine.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

AI now is trending topic also with Virtual reality and internet of thing, but I think just a small part of current ICO will survive processes to become a real company.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

I'm not surprised. Too many AI project, too many medical project, too many "financial disrupting" project, too many privacy project. this is ICO world.
what important is we must choose the right ICO, most good project or most potential project
You forgot 'neural network' projects.
But I don't understand. If AI is such important trend why every team want to make own AI? It's impossible. What we get as results? Many moronic AI that can not make an independent step? Or something else dead from the beginning?
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

AI Blockchain and Data analytics and Block chain both the integration are upcoming in crypto coins space we can see atleast 100 coins in coming months
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

AI Blockchain and Data analytics and Block chain both the integration are upcoming in crypto coins space we can see atleast 100 coins in coming months
Ye, more and more AI. And we get kindergarten not sane AI. Is anyone of those projects present something valuable? May be we actually in dotcom era. And it will remain brilliant project only. But now it looks sad
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

Hi, i just want to here some opinions from you guys, regarding the fact that theres a LOT of AI + blockchain projects in the crypto space.

I have the feeling that AI is - again - hyped, and everyone wants to hop on the train, to get a piece of the cake somehow.
Right now, we have quite famous projects out there, that are already listed on CMC, like DeepBrain Chain, SingularityNET, Bottos, Matrix AI Network...
And then theres a lot of other new ICOs, like Effect.AI, Synapse AI, Synthetics AI, Neurochain, DML, and so on...
Everyone is trying to hype his own project, where he has invested in, saying AI +  blockchain is the future, your idea sounds great, i'm going to invest.
It seems to me, as if these people just don't realize, that theres already way too much competition.
How are all these coins supposed to survive in the future when they are facing like 10 or 20 direct competitors.

Competition is always good, yes there are lots of those projects lately but it doesn't matter at least I do not think there is clear winner right now so the projects are trying to get the top spot once that happens then most other coins will begin to fail since all the money will be concentrated in just a few coins, make sure to select the right coin and you can make good money, fail to do that and you will lose all your capital.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

Everyone is trying to hype his own project, where he has invested in, saying AI +  blockchain is the future, your idea sounds great, i'm going to invest.

Cheesy i noticed that also , i guess that is the trend now.
the last trend was lending projects but now obviously those hit lending projects ended up to discontinue.
It doesnt mean that they all turned scam but i guess they cannot maintain the rates.
But i love the effect.AI project and its under neo blockchain.

yokosan

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

recently effect.AI project has ico, On March 24. I think it's a nice and different project. it also uses the neo infrastructure, whose popularity is increasing day by day. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: