Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2288 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Some if them are good but i think you should check there platform carefully maybe some of them also newly finish in there ico thats reason why they still not yet in coinmarketcap.
Doing this obviously would save anyone including the OP so many traumas in the future. It is not always about coinmarketcap, it is usually about what you are holding and how far it can go which anyone can only know by trying to dig the team, understand how ready they are to work, the availability of a product and how sound it is in the real world.

It may have a low trade volume which is why it has not appeared on coinmarketcap, but either way, as long as you can check those ones I have mentioned out, which should be the decision making points.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

It is not because they were not listed yet you will buy now , you should still do some reseaech if the coin you will buy will have a good return for you when it will listed in the near future .
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

You can find out and buy in other floors, but if not available on https://coinmarketcap.com should not invest! In my own opinion!
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

You can find out and buy in other floors, but if not available on https://coinmarketcap.com should not invest! In my own opinion!
Indeed if the coinmarketcap that will be listed coins there and you can buy a good coin if not add in coinsmarketcap, because there just add the coin which will be treated..
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

Coinsmarketcap add only which coin will be treated more than 1 Bitcoin in a day then only coinsmarketcap will be listed the coin there and you can buy any good coins .
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

I think you should think carefully about buying it. Because if you buy it it is very risky because very few people know it. Little is known to lead to zero trading volume. If one day you want to sell it, no one buys it.

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

There are projects that do not take their coins out to normal exchanges, in which case coinmarketcup simply does not see such coins, I think that in such a case they can not add such coins to themselves.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

to possibly unregistered because there is still much that ico developers have to do. I think so usually, that I know.
I think it's up to you, but you should try to check it first and analyze it. if the altcoin does not have technology and a pretty good idea I suggest you should ignore it
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

I think it is returned to yourself and your trust, but so far I always buy coins are listing in the coinmarketcap only, because I think only quality coins are listing on coinmarketcap. so I suggest if you want to buy coins, just better buy coins are listing on coinmarketcap only

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

You can buy if you like to still have the trading floor accepting coins not listed on coinmarketcap. I think you should not buy because the capitalization of these coins is quite low it is difficult for you to find the seller.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Coinmarketcap lists only coins that have trading volume above certain threshould.
They have the full terms and prerequisites for listing a coin on their website.
Of course, every websites including exchanges have its rule to list new coins, I read somewhere that the tradind volume should be larger than 10 btc, I think it will be very easy to achieve if the coin can be listed on a middle exchange.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████