Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2289 times)
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

You can buy some but due diligence must be taken to research the project. Usually coinmarketcap doesn't list them yet either because their trading volume is very low, or they are yet to enter exchanges.
Research for some good ones and when they finally get listed on coinmarketcap, they'll be pumped heavily.

waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
Coins not listed on the CMC are very little known or have just ended their ICO projects and are listed on the exchanges. Altcoins not listed on CMC are risky, but it gives a lot of profit to investors, it can increase quickly and return to zero at any time.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

you should not buy coins that have not list in marketcap because chances are you will be less aware of how trading volume conditions in all markets and the total condition of supply coin you buy even you will be less able to get information from the new news coin/token.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

Coinmarket only 100koin on the list. While the coin in circulation is much more than that. Coinmarket is not meant to register all the coins in circulation, just as a popular coin indicator. It does not matter if it is not in the list of coinmarket, as long as it is still acceptable by the exchange site.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:20:09 AM

You need to know about the coin, how good they are before you buy on them. They have a high risk because not listed in coinmarketcap, if you want to look for better coin look at the coinmarketcap.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

I think it realy depends on the dev team, if they list it in some big exchanges, some ICO-lists in hitbtc or binance or etherdelta, while not listed on coinmarketcap, u should join their social media account so that u r updated where the token should be listed and can be exchange.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

you should not buy coins that have not list in marketcap because chances are you will be less aware of how trading volume conditions in all markets and the total condition of supply coin you buy even you will be less able to get information from the new news coin/token.
I am holding many alts that is not listed on coinmarketcap. Most of the token I hold with out listing on coinmarketcap came from airdrops. The airdrops today is not as much reliable as before , Devs just create tokens then make an airdrop then make a profit. They just dont have a certain projects.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
plleaseme

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Marinecoin - You’ve probably heard success from some free token projects and https://marineco.in will be one of the next ones. Because it has so many things that other projects do not have, for example:- Coin has been on the coinmarketcap, which was developed in September 2013- fee is zero- 500% faster than bitcoin- AND ... it’s giving away FREE 20000 TOKENS HERE https://marineco.in/ico/Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

Well, here are two options you buy them at a low price, they will enter the stock exchange and bring you a good profit. But it may be that you buy them and they will simply fall even more in price and you will lose, so the choice is just for you
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

Because coinmarketcap lists only good coins which have enough capitalization, day volume and have some potential to be used in real world

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

As far as is aware, coinmarketcap has currencies only those whose value is different from 0, that is, their value is greater than $ 1 as I understand it.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:08:49 PM by deevan

For a coin/token to get listed on coinmarketcap, they must be first listed on any public exchanges & have good trading volume after that only they are listed on CMC & also the project team of that coin/token has to request CMC team to list their coin. You can query about listing of the coin from the team members of that coin on telegram or other channels. Yes, you can buy coins/tokens which are not listed on CMC, as CMC does not determine that how good is the coin & worth investing. Still, there are coins listed on CMC which have no value or use. If you are going to buy coins, whether they are listed or not, before that properly analyze the coin/token project that how much worth it can be in future with good ROI.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Many of those coins are good and it takes time until they get listed but you need to make sure you buy only good ones
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

if the coin is really good and have potential you should definitely invest on it but remember invest what you can afford to lose and if the coin is shady try avoiding investing on it.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

Coinmarketcap is a website that provides the most updated information about all Cryptocurrency around the world and its price movements. However, not all coin listed in coinmarketcap price is always up. Depending on the condition of the coin itself and market conditions.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

there are already almost 1,600 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.com today and will soon be added with new altcoins only if that altcoin will be traded at least $50,000. If so, it will be automatically registered on coinmarketcap as soon as possible.
the best next big step for the new altcoin is to bump on coinmarketcap.com because more people aren't investing on ICOs but when they bumped on coinmarketcap.com, they will give even more trust on that new altcoin.

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

You should not unless you know very well what you are doing. Those coins have a very low volume and probably won´t hit major exchanges. Just be very careful and avoid them if you don´t know about them.
maximumK

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

I notice it too. Most of coins not listed on Coinmarketcap. I dont no what is the reason for it. but some of them are good and some of them are bad. i personally recommend you to do a your own research and invest on it
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

The times when coinmarketcap listed every airdrop token are over. They was just a too big flood of shitcoins. So coinmarketcap stopped that and make some rules. So you have to have at least hundert thousand dollars of volume before the coin or token get listed. I think thats a really good rule, which will stop the flood of shitcoins. So if the coin not listed on coinmarketcap, it does not mean automatically that it will be a shitcoin, but theres a huge potential. But it can be the opposite of that!
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

Coinmarketcap is a website that provides the most updated information about all Cryptocurrency around the world and its price movements. However, not all coin listed in coinmarketcap price is always up. Depending on the condition of the coin itself and market conditions.
Coins don't have to be on that website to survive. They just list coins so it makes it easier for people to see the price on the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: