Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:49:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2289 times)
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

Coinsmarketcap add only which coin will be treated more than 1 Bitcoin in a day then only coinsmarketcap will be listed the coin there and you can buy any good coins .

Many times I met information that the coin appears only when the daily trading volume exceeds 50k $. But if the coin only recently appeared on the coinmarket, then the first week and two will not show reliable data
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

You should check their ICO price and if its much cheaper and project is good and have good use for future you should invest.Latest my investment was in Polyswarm which i am already doubled my investment
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Know that some coins are not represented on Coinmarketcap. I don’t even know if this coins are real. Has they been traded? Telling the truth I have not interest to those coins. Maybe they are not very popular or something is wrong with them.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

yes you can.. coinmarketcap is not the bible..it's just a (very useful) site for monitoring.... just take a look at liquidity of the coin in the exchange before to buy...
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
Yes many more tokens, Altcoins are not listed on Coinmarketcap. But that does not mean it's a scam or a dead project. Many are legit and sure there are good platforms all you have to do is search and find out the tokens, altcoins you will buy.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Observation of such coins can bring very good money, since you have a chance to buy an unknown coin for a small fee, and then it can grow many times in price.
But you should always be careful in buying such coins and really evaluate their future prospects.
shone08

Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Yes many more tokens, Altcoins are not listed on Coinmarketcap. But that does not mean it's a scam or a dead project. Many are legit and sure there are good platforms all you have to do is search and find out the tokens, altcoins you will buy.

In cryptoworld its better to know carefully the altcoin you want to buy dont pick a coin that have no future to shine.
Well theres a lot of altcoin that have not yet listed to coinmarketcap but its better to list an altcoin to cmc because most investor visit cmc to check what altcoin are new in the market.
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
Dklinov

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

If you do not see the newly born coin that is not listed in coinmarketcap, it means the trade volumes are low. Try to check this one: https://bitgur.com/. It has most of the coins listed out there. Additionally, I don't think you should buy coins based on coinmarketcap listing as there is no basis behind that listing. You better do your research of the coin, its team, idea and implementation rate as a ground basis for your investment in new coins. Good luck!
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

Not more important about coin or altcoin have listing in coinmarket cap, but you have check how many exchange market was listing the coin want you buy. You have check detail how many market and the market was great value like, kucokion, binance adn bittrex where there are have good potential to take and sell altcoin. You have see it before you buy altcoin, not only see on coinmarketcap but also you have to do and check them on market listing their coin.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

They require a certain amount of volume to get listed. You have way more cryptocurrencies here: https://coincodex.com/
Sroneshay

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

It is better not to do this, because many of these coins will soon lose their value and will cost one cent.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

Maybe the reason why some coin on exchange rate is not listed to coin marketcap it is because they are brand new coin and their ICO projects is not yet done so that they haven't any value itself. And for your question Yes you can buy those coins but you must to first a research thier if its working coin.
sdifuasjnz8888

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Coinmarket only 100koin on the list. While the coin in circulation is much more than that. Coinmarket is not meant to register all the coins in circulation, just as a popular coin indicator. It does not matter if it is not in the list of coinmarket, as long as it is still acceptable by the exchange site. Smiley
bamita130

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

a good and experience trader knows that those tokens are not yet popular and based on that their prices are not yet higher but immediately the are listed on CMC it help to move their prices higher.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Coinmarket only 100koin on the list. While the coin in circulation is much more than that. Coinmarket is not meant to register all the coins in circulation, just as a popular coin indicator. It does not matter if it is not in the list of coinmarket, as long as it is still acceptable by the exchange site. Smiley

humm, but you know how much visits to coinmartketcap, last month the website have more than 154 million visits, so i think if altcoin you invester, i hope it can listed on this. If many people know your altcoin, you have succeeded in promoting it

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

I think you should not buy coins that are not on the coinmarketcap site. There is a strong possibility that you will buy a very toxic asset and lose your money. You need to study the whole market well, then you will have the knowledge and you will be able to understand different technologies and buy a coin before it will appear on the site.
owlman

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

I also think that you do not need to buy such coins that are not on a coinmarketcap, except when they went to the stock exchange. There are enough coins on the coinmarketcap and so on, from which there is something to choose. Good luck to you.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Honestly, I would generally remove half the tokens from the rating of the coinmarket because so many of them have not had any interest for a long time and clutter the market with their presence

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
dianikusuma

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

the site logs a coin that has a high volume of trade. so not all coins, especially after ICO, will be listed on the site. might be able to open other sites like coingecko.com are also more complete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: