Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2288 times)
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
dont base only on what people saying on you. do a little investigation by yourself. do a little research about a certain altcoin before you buy it. dont just ask people.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
wfjsdfjzcouuu

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

some of coins can not be listed in coinmarketcap because of the trading volume. if volume is low coinmarket does not list them. if you trust in the project you can still buy, but i dont recommend it.
you make me feel confused
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
You need to follow them for some time cause there are lot of coins which are good and they are probably have pumps in near future but they are (for now) not even worth to be listened.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Usually it means that coin very young or ICO still ongoing, or it's just a shittycoin. I have a lot coins like that, some of them will apeear on coinmarketcap but probably biggest part of them not.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

At one's own risk! I think that investing in shitcoins is always extremely dangerous, they have very small capitalization and such coins are often used for pumping and draining money.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Why not, some of them could just not yet to be listed, or will be soon. Ask in the telegram topic about the ICO and know
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

It depends and varies alot
Some of them are good and excellent

While some of them are scam and woeful
You need to go through their whitepaper and learn more about such altcoins before investing in them
mimota153

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Is there any site to know where the new coins/tokens will be on any exchange websites since some of the coins/tokens will not be listed on sites like coinmarketcap.
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

Honestly, I would generally remove half the tokens from the rating of the coinmarket because so many of them have not had any interest for a long time and clutter the market with their presence
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

indeed many coins / altcoins are not listed in coin marketcap, because maybe I think coin / altcoin is new or still in development stage,
at least we should know first what altcoin we will buy if it is not listed in coinmarketcap because we can predict itself from what we know about altcoin, whether it has the potential to grow or not,
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

I advise you not to buy the altcoin because if you buy the altcoin you will not be able to invest in altcoin and you will not be able to see a good game in market cap and you will not benefit and to buy tokens should not be better you follow the airdrops can get a free token
bucsky

Activity: 78

einc.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:48 AM

Altcoins or token listed in coinmarket cap are those meet the 24hrs trading volume as one of the requirements. There are some instances that others are not listed yet because the project are just concluded their ICO and listed in some small exchanges first. You can buy but you need to do research first about the project.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

If you did your research about altcoin and you think it's very promising coin you should totally buy it on "noname" exchange because when it will be listed in normal exchanges the price on it will launching to the moon

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
susutao87

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

It takes some time for the unknown coin to appear in the list. Then, as the exchanges will be added, the coin will undoubtedly appear and there in coinmarketcap
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Even I own several tokens which are not listed in Coinmarketcap. That makes it more difficult to track them, but the fact that they are not included in coinmarketcap never influences my decision on whether to hold them or not.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Many projects never fall on coinmarketcap because they do not gain enough volume of trading. I believe that it is possible to get there in another way, at the expense of a certain listing, as on the stock exchange, but this also costs money.

Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

IF you can see a lot of potential in the coin, its much better to buy those coins whike they are not yet listed in coin marketcap, because if they do, a lot of investors might buy it and the price might double or more than that. So buy while its still cheap
vivuta107

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

There is a strong possibility that you will buy a very toxic asset and lose your money. You need to study the whole market well, then you will have the knowledge and you will be able to understand different technologies and buy a coin before it will appear on the site.
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

no need to invent a bycicle,just read the FAQ:
https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

If you'd like to have a cryptocurrency listed and it meets all of the criteria, please fill out the request form.

not every currency requested is listed,but once it is traded,there is a very high chance for it to be added

Thanks for this Sir!
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

There are some exchanges for the cryptocurrency and coinmarketcap is one of them. But, commonly this exchange provides the top listed cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, it will be no problem when you are buying the coins in other exchanges if the coin is good, trusted, and promising. This thing can be decided after you analyze and consider some terms of a good coin to invest.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: