Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2289 times)
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

but this does not mean anything after all, the only thing taht you need to do is just to buy some cheap coins that are not listed yet, so you can make ad ifference
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

I know many coins listed on CMC, but they worth nothing. Only platform product using and  popularity can make you sure in its real worth. For example dividend, mortgage and credit tokens are rather useful.

Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?
well, i think that if you want to think about in completely, you need to think tpand to use your intuition and good luck fot you
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

I know many coins listed on CMC, but they worth nothing. Only platform product using and  popularity can make you sure in its real worth. For example dividend, mortgage and credit tokens are rather useful.
i think that the role of intuition is great so if you unsure, do not participate, it is better to save ayour money for future
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

i think that the role of intuition is great so if you unsure, do not participate, it is better to save ayour money for future
Eventhough the coin they launched not yet listed in coinmarketcap still learned to wait for a long time because they are able to plan when it is good to be listed in order to earned good profits. Everything will be done after the members of the projects will have an approval so be patience for now.
mboot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

At first you need to know about the project and if it is good you can buy this token. Perhaps the token hasn't been listed on the exchanges and because of this it's on the coinmarketcap. It should have 100 000$ daily volume to be listed on the exchanges.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

actually, decide first, why did you buy the coin?
You have to know the function of the coin you buy, lest you only will make it as a means of investment
if the price goes up maybe it will fit the plan, but if the price goes down? do not you need another plan?

smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Not all tokens can be listed on coinmarketcap. I think coins can't just be listed it takes some procedures to it.  And when it's not there it doesn't mean its not good.
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

Honestly, I would generally remove half the tokens from the rating of the coinmarket because so many of them have not had any interest for a long time and clutter the market with their presence
yjupio

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

if you want to invest better that already registered in coinmarketcap because you can see where the coins can be in perjual traded.
Growling

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Yes, indeed! Are you for real? Why buy something that is not even on coinmarketcap? If you ask such questions you definitely do not need to buy. Buy bitcoin and Ethereum. If the market starts to grow, you will definitely earn something.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

There are a lot of GEMs that are not on coinmarketcap yet.
For example, $ZEL or $ARO. But it's not the reason to buy, of course.
You should research other parameters too.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Coins on coinmarketcap in the view based on the large volume of trade,personally I will not buy coins that are not there in the list because the risk is too great but if indeed there is a desire is well guided by the motto of hit and run
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

Yes, indeed! Are you for real? Why buy something that is not even on coinmarketcap? If you ask such questions you definitely do not need to buy. Buy bitcoin and Ethereum. If the market starts to grow, you will definitely earn something.
Agreed. Why go deep into some jungle, when there are many great opportunities to make money on the surface. Do not complicate life, live what today gives.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

If altcoin is not yet on the coinmarketcap list, it means that it has not yet been registered with any of the major exchanges. Coinmarketcap should not at all influence your decision to purchase any coins. This decision must be made based on the degree of your trust in the project whose altcoy you are going to to acquire.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

Mostly all projects want them to listed on coinmarketcap so that buyers and new investors can check all details there easily including exchanges on it is listed . but sometimes they don't get listed because of less volume and take more time . so if you think any such project which is underdog now and can be popular in future you can invest in it . also if you think coinmarketcap listing means any coin is good then you are wrong , many shit coins also listed there .
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

If altcoin is not yet on the coinmarketcap list, it means that it has not yet been registered with any of the major exchanges. Coinmarketcap should not at all influence your decision to purchase any coins. This decision must be made based on the degree of your trust in the project whose altcoy you are going to to acquire.

it is not necessary and complete truth , coinmarketcap only check 24 hr volume and some details about project . if it have enough volume then it get listed even if coin is only listed on normal exchange . after listing if volume drops then they don't remove it . so project (specially airdrop) sometimes also create fake volume for faster listing .
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

there are some criteria about coin/token if wanna listed on coinmarketcaps
one the them is
Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.

many coin/token have low volume on market exchange
that gonna be problem when u buy and hard to sell
but coin/token that not listed on coinmarketcaps isnt bad at all
they maybe just need to growing up

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

I know that token is already listed on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/

is a large-volume coin, it is a good aspect for a traded coin, but that does not mean you should not trade on tokens that are not listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/

Help_You

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Before investing a coin which is not on a coinmarket, you need to understand why it is not there. Most likely this indicates that the coin is not very large volumes of trade, and this depends on the project itself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: