Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33473 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
well definitely setting up a masternode is realy expensive bud but very profitable but it is only for big time bussiness minded people.
But for who was small investors like us, we still can earning some PDX by join their bounty. They don't have any airdrop right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
well definitely setting up a masternode is realy expensive bud but very profitable but it is only for big time bussiness minded people.
But for who was small investors like us, we still can earning some PDX by join their bounty. They don't have any airdrop right?

I guess they'll be planning to have an airdrop for those people who supports on the project. Let's wait for their announcements.
you just assume that the team will broadcast? Or have you seen an official announcement from the team about this event somewhere?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

I guess they'll be planning to have an airdrop for those people who supports on the project. Let's wait for their announcements.
you just assume that the team will broadcast? Or have you seen an official announcement from the team about this event somewhere?

Maybe he is just hoping that the team will give free airdrops soon. If it will happen then it can surely add exposures to the project and might attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

I agree bounty campaign can really help us even if it just small amount and we can saved some until sooner we can invest more money to PayDay project.

Definitely true, bounty campaign helps a lot both to the project and participants in earning Profit. Bounty campaign  helps the project in terms of making it well known while to participants it gives job. It is a good moves of the team having it,  for sure they will reach success soon.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Airdrops can really help to increase the popularity of this project, but the team still not made announcements about this. For now, let's wait and see for more progress of payday project.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

When does the team plan to list on the exchanges? I think if there are good volumes of trade, then the credibility of the project will increase.
I agree with your opinion, but I think that this information will become available later, it is not always possible to say immediately about the listing
On my own opinion listing will be at third quarter of the project.  Since Payday is new the most important thing to do is gain and increase the number of investors and supporters. In this way trust rating will also increase.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

When does the team plan to list on the exchanges? I think if there are good volumes of trade, then the credibility of the project will increase.
I agree with your opinion, but I think that this information will become available later, it is not always possible to say immediately about the listing
On my own opinion listing will be at third quarter of the project.  Since Payday is new the most important thing to do is gain and increase the number of investors and supporters. In this way trust rating will also increase.

Right, for now the team must focus with increasing their popularity and when it happens soon the project will attract many investors that will help them to support the continues developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Difinitely you are right mate. Attracting investors and ICO contributors will be the first thing to tackle by the team inorder to have enough funds for the further development of Payday platform. But before that, they need to conduct good and effective ways to promote this project here in bitcoin world so that people will aware of this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
berta81

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

The proper communication is highly important between lender and a borrower, the initiative of pay day creating a transparent environment is the real spark in the deal that adds a value with no risk.
Yes you are exactky correct and even i think that there must be a proper communication between the borrower and the lender. I hope that this project is really worth having good profits in the upcoming future.
The team has to be more transparent in such matters and tell us the ways they have thought to achieve this goal. Its truly important to have a good relation while trading, you don’t wanna get scammed, ever.
This kind of project usually have trust issues from my guess but am sure they have great features to really pull this one best case is maybe they show beta and some other promotional to get people onboard
It would be desirable to participate of course in testing, however, naturally, it isn't free. That though some awards for it were. And of course, it is necessary that this testing lasted at least a week carefully to study the platform.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Right, for now the team must focus with increasing their popularity and when it happens soon the project will attract many investors that will help them to support the continues developments.

And that is the thing they must to do, increasing popularity would be an effective way to captivates the supporters and investors in this project. The team must to create a good moves that would makes the project known  to the community.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

Right. It is not always possible to guess at once how the platform will work and what successes it will have. This should wait for the first launch to evaluate the platform, after that you can already tell how the platform will work.
Agree. Waiting is the right thing to do. Since Since project Payday is new it needs to improve and add more developments. The platform was quite surprising but no one can predict what will happened and future on each project. We as supporters will have to be more patient and observant on project updates and progression.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Cryptopia have a higher vote because it is already popular and many project are using it and Cryptopia will have an advantage with the poll. I hope that others would have a chance to prove that they are better exchange platform.

Actually fewer projects use cryptopia as compared to many other bigger exchanges like binance or easy to get in exchanges like coinexchange.io
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Yes, two exchange i like at the listing at poll are coinexchange and cryptopia. They are so convenient and don't have a lot of problem like others.

I am actually wondering where are those people who own a masternode, I want to learn from them and hear their testimony about this project no just those people who said that they have some problem about it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

What the team are trying to focused now is that they really are doing what they need to do and since Payday wanted to be unique in global loan mechanism based on blockchain then probably this platform must be worthy something to support for.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Right. It is not always possible to guess at once how the platform will work and what successes it will have. This should wait for the first launch to evaluate the platform, after that you can already tell how the platform will work.
Agree. Waiting is the right thing to do. Since Since project Payday is new it needs to improve and add more developments. The platform was quite surprising but no one can predict what will happened and future on each project. We as supporters will have to be more patient and observant on project updates and progression.

Payday definitely an additional platform that we can used in the future if this would be successful. For now, they probably quite busy trying to make some promotions and hopefully this project will run with no major problems.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Yeah, the most important thing now is to make this project run their platform successfully and implement all their plans. For now, I will wait for the right time for this project to reach success.

For me the name does not matter most in this project. The most important here  is how the team plan and create a strategy  just this project Payday will be able to reach out in the community and would captivates the investors.

Absolutely correct,  the most important thing in every project  are the people behind it.  They should be skillful, talented, knowledgeable and approachable in times when there are querries from the participants or joiners. Having it all makes the project well known and increase the number of investors.
Of course I agree with your opinion, but I think that the project a little would not hurt the other is not much of a title.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

I agree bounty campaign can really help us even if it just small amount and we can saved some until sooner we can invest more money to PayDay project.
We need to explain the growth with clear plan so that people understand the fluctuation and the work flow better and start joining, so that we together can easily achieve the target.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Airdrops can really help to increase the popularity of this project, but the team still not made announcements about this. For now, let's wait and see for more progress of payday project.
PayDay team is having more priority responsibilities and once they are done they may come back to us with the current updates about the platform which gives us a clear understanding about the project operations.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Master node Auction links are not enabled when i tried many a times i could not find any information regarding Auction and throws me an error, can you check this and update us.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

PayDay teams really need to bring more advanced adverting reaching out to the huge groups to be popular, listing on some reputed exchanges also can add a value to our brand PayDay in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: