Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33485 times)
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!

Hi @Ofcifreak, thanks for your interest! Please specify what exactly you'd like to know besides the info on our website paydaycoin.io?
I would like to read somewhere else about the project. Perhaps some kind of review. Do you have this?
Good idea  about review. Maybe you have planned an online conference with the team?

That sounds like a good idea really. We'll think about what we can do and will keep you updated in this thread.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

Hey, guys. I heard about your airdrop. How does it work?

Haven't you see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548 thread?
All rules are pretty simple. Maybe you also need a link to the white paper? Grin

Oh, thanks. I found this thread but didn't understand rules. Will I get tokens just after I sign up? Or I will have to wait?

Thanks @Ofcifreak for giving our airdrop link. Hey @new_conquistador17 how are you? Yes, we've recently launched our first airdrop. According to the conditions of Airdrop #1 tokens are being distributed during 4 weeks after the Airdrop is closed. By the way, are you guys in?
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!

Hi @Ofcifreak, thanks for your interest! Please specify what exactly you'd like to know besides the info on our website paydaycoin.io?
I would like to read somewhere else about the project. Perhaps some kind of review. Do you have this?
Good idea  about review. Maybe you have planned an online conference with the team?

That sounds like a good idea really. We'll think about what we can do and will keep you updated in this thread.
It would be interesting to ask questions to the team. It is also a good opportunity to attract new investors
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

You have planned the introduction KYC. This is excellent. Do you already know where the listing will be?

Hi! The listing of KYC is now being formed, stay connected to our Discord https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/422719259983216643 and Telegram https://t.me/PayDayCoin to find out about that. Have you already joined our channels?
I joined the chat in telegram, but so far I haven`t seen any useful information  it
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

Hello everyone,I just started to study information about the project. I would like to know more information about the insurance structure. How will this be realized?
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

The project looks interesting. If a few questions clarify me a little, I will gladly join. Do I understand you correctly that you will provide banking services using  Blockchain?

Hi capricorn121, thanks for your questions! Let me clear it up for you. We're creating the system that provides services similar to banking ones, but based on other principles: the profit from the loan doesn't go to the bank, but is distributed between the end user who issued the loan/ part of the loan, the KYC partner who verified the identity of the borrower and the Insurance blockchain which insured this transaction. Do you have more questions to ask? I'll be happy to answer them all Smiley
How will the identity of the borrower be checked?  Who will be the KYC partner?

That's a good question. The identity of the borrower will be checked according to the common rules of going through KYC.
did i correctly understand? all  participants will have to do the procedure of KYC. And also specify, now KYC at what stage of implementation?
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Hi! Tell me about the limits. Does it have a limit size? I dont understand information in WP
Each KYC and Auditor MasterNode freezes its stake as a part of loan security. The size of
the stake and the reputation of the node determine the number of loans that can be pending
at the same time.
Explain me, please
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

I can`t understand the meaning of your project? you are another wallet. What will be better your wallet?
The bank that will provide loans. Then, where is your license? What kind will you give out loans? Everyone?

Hello Mr @Hitchcock and thanks for your big interest in our project. First of, the aim of PayDay Coin is to create a decentralised blockchain-based platform where the geographical boundaries between borrowers and lenders all over the world are erased. It's P2P funding, not a banking system, therefore the license is not needed. The loans will be given out to all verified by KYC borrowers. What do you mean by "What kind will you give out loans?" - not sure I get you.
I meant the size of the loan. Limit. I already even repeated the question, where I added a text from the WP, a moment that I didnt understand Smiley
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors?
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

All rules are pretty simple. Maybe you also need a link to the white paper? Grin

Oh, thanks. I found this thread but didn't understand rules. Will I get tokens just after I sign up? Or I will have to wait?

Thanks @Ofcifreak for giving our airdrop link. Hey @new_conquistador17 how are you? Yes, we've recently launched our first airdrop. According to the conditions of Airdrop #1 tokens are being distributed during 4 weeks after the Airdrop is closed. By the way, are you guys in?
You are welcome Smiley Today you are working quickly. Thanks for answers. Yes, I have already joined your Airdrop
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors?
you beat me to this question. It's interesting to know. Although the project looks interesting, there are doubts
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

Very good concept. Best of luck to entire team

Thanks Eliza beth, you can already buy Payday Coins on our website paydaycoin.io, have you seen yet?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Hello! The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors? And who are they?

I heard about cryptolending and ethlend, but I don't think they offer the same possibilities as this project, do they?

Had no idea about them. And actually I can't google their websites. Maybe the team will say smth?

Guys, PayDay Coin is a first P2P loans proof-of-stake blockchain platform to set up cross-boarder loans and adjust the high interest rates for those who are in need. We're unique and don't know any other existing project that could compete with us, do you? Wink
fromyesterday12

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Hi team!
Can you tell about POS and POW differences? Wy will you choose POW to POS on some stage of your project?
You can read about it here https://medium.com/novamining/main-differences-between-pow-and-pos-cryptocurrency-mining-c4cc279d9739
Good article, I myself was interested to know :)I can learn more about white paper now.While for me it isn`t clear the meaning of the bank in the context of the blockchain⚡

Happy to share this article. Found a lot of interesting for myself too. Wink
I know a couple of cryptobanks, but I am not sure oayday is like a bank
Ofcifreak

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

It was easy. Actually, I joined the airdrop and think it's a good opportunity to help your team with the project and earn some tokens! Smiley
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Apparently, the current coin market is full of shitcoins and scamcoins, majority of which is poorly developed and packed with bugs. Their networks are unstable and do wrong when it comes to fundamental security and infrastructure flaws. Looking scammy has never been easier, especially if you release buggy code. We don't want that for PayDay Coin since we tend to have quite ambitious plans. We had started running a network and found some bugs. As a consequence, it was shut down temporarily in order to get those bugs fixed. Now our network stays solid, polished and ready to use. We started network 10 minutes before bitcoin mooning on April 12th. Now PayDayCoin is happy to welcome all friends, foes, aliens, allies and cryptolovers.

I've read all the thread...Thanks for such an update. team, great job!!

So what bugs did you fixed??

Some of them are related to blockchain infrastructure and PoS balancing. some are related to building and installation process, to make adopter's life easier. You may check our diffs at github https://github.com/PayDayCoinIo/PayDayCoin/commits/master
Ofcifreak

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

I think it is important that the alcohol producers cooperate with the platform. Who will be the first?
merculet
Why that alcohol producers cooperate? be able to supply alcohol to all participants in the platform? Grin

What are you talking about Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: