Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33485 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Yeah, the most important thing now is to make this project run their platform successfully and implement all their plans. For now, I will wait for the right time for this project to reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

I wouldn't want that this token has appeared on HitBTC, and the reason - at them on exchange goes on it terrible rounding of any sums and losses of means turn out always. I don't recommend.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Yeah, the most important thing now is to make this project run their platform successfully and implement all their plans. For now, I will wait for the right time for this project to reach success.

I noticed a great improvement from the project, so I'm expecting a good outcome from payday project. I hope there will be more active supporters and investors that will join here now.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

There are really instances that we can encounter especially with this exchanges. There is no such thing is perfect that is why some of them faces some issues regarding their security systems. Well, for me I used to trade in Cryptopia and luckily all things are really going well so I think it really depends upon the situations.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

For me the name does not matter most in this project. The most important here  is how the team plan and create a strategy  just this project Payday will be able to reach out in the community and would captivates the investors.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

For me the name does not matter most in this project. The most important here  is how the team plan and create a strategy  just this project Payday will be able to reach out in the community and would captivates the investors.

Absolutely correct,  the most important thing in every project  are the people behind it.  They should be skillful, talented, knowledgeable and approachable in times when there are querries from the participants or joiners. Having it all makes the project well known and increase the number of investors.
Anaviscacam

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

another masternode scam coin, you're too late buddy nobody falls for this scam anymore, take your geometric shapes connected by dots and f*ck off
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

Yes, a very active and strong community can really help a project to reach success. The investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team is really serious.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

I think that this is a good idea and many will want to try out a PayDay. But how much will the project be competitive?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

the idea does not shine with the novelty, but for all that it can become something new in the market of the already existing segment
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Yes, a very active and strong community can really help a project to reach success. The investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team is really serious.

Those were the factors that can really make the project somehow has a big chance to reached their success. With constant effort and hard work, then obviously goal can be achievable. All they need to do is to create more innovations to make the project be popular here in this forum and also in real world.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

There are really instances that we can encounter especially with this exchanges. There is no such thing is perfect that is why some of them faces some issues regarding their security systems. Well, for me I used to trade in Cryptopia and luckily all things are really going well so I think it really depends upon the situations.

Cryptopia has a lot of scam accusations at the moment I have a feeling they might be exit scamming sometime soon so be safe and use something else
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

Those were the factors that can really make the project somehow has a big chance to reached their success. With constant effort and hard work, then obviously goal can be achievable. All they need to do is to create more innovations to make the project be popular here in this forum and also in real world.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion about this project, and I think that developers need to somehow do that it would become popular.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

The proper communication is highly important between lender and a borrower, the initiative of pay day creating a transparent environment is the real spark in the deal that adds a value with no risk.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Agree, I think there is nothing wrong with their project name. Its up to team if they found this name competitive. For me the project name are the least of concerns of investors and supporters. The most important is project platform and features.  How the project will function and how this will advantage to both parties. In short how they will earn if they invest the project. I know project name is included for marketing strategy but as long as project is excellent no questions this will be a hit even it has the ugliest project name.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

The proper communication is highly important between lender and a borrower, the initiative of pay day creating a transparent environment is the real spark in the deal that adds a value with no risk.
Yes you are exactky correct and even i think that there must be a proper communication between the borrower and the lender. I hope that this project is really worth having good profits in the upcoming future.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

I guess that the team is really much serious and dedicated to their goals which would indeed make everything go excatly in the profitable manner which would indeed make each of the investor feel much safe.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

I guess that the team is really much serious and dedicated to their goals which would indeed make everything go excatly in the profitable manner which would indeed make each of the investor feel much safe.
And the team would surely take this project to great heights ahead and indeed there will be some days when this project might have rocked the marketcap with touching the hardcap too.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

We could experience more involvement of PayDay team in the official social channels with their quick response and interaction clarifying all the doubts and questions is just building great trust.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

No, there is a voting system for the future exchange of the coin, I am hoping that Cryptopia is the chosen one for the exchange.

Oh, from those exchanges, I only tried Yobit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. Not sure about Cryptopia but I think for a new coin CoinExchange is enough. Yobit is a mess up exchange while HitBTC has big fees but if this project is really that ambitious getting enlisted there would also give them some popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: