Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

What is the minimum investment in your project and are you considering a small investment, or do you need only large transfers?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

It sounds interesting, but how interesting it sounds for investors, how much this project will be able to interest them.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

This is what the people wanted to know so that they will know what would be the real price of the coin. With it, people can now buy and sell the coin which if they want to add more their coin.
Investors and miners should be happy about this news because they already have proven that this is a leget project and has a bright future.
Joyful time for everyone, specifically in the project team and developers they once prove that they are running authentic and legit project. Its something we should celebrate, we prove that we made the right choice in choosing a project in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ratatat bangbang

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Good news! Pretty sure after 2 weeks or a month we can finally see payday to be listed on coinmarketcap.com. So they are planning to add more exchanges sites right?

This would be a wonderful tactic that could increase the attractiveness not only for users, but also for investors who trade on different exchanges.
Good update team Payday. This will be really a good chance for the team to gain and gather more users, supporters and investors for the Payday community. If the project team will keep up progressing then this project will lead to a good unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain.
Good job team for listing payday tokens to this wonderful exchange site. Now its time to show thier support by trading this tokens to increase the volume and its value. This is a good start for this project so lets not brrak the chain.

Yes, it is a good job indeed to the team. Being included in the list of good exchange is a proof that the team is doing their part in the project. So let us just continue to support and trust this project because those are the things that the team needs for now. I am sure they will achieved their goals in this project.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

If i don't have any mistake, maybe this is the chart for Payday: https://coincodex.com/crypto/payday/. So good ROI for first investors.
I think that you are correct in this information as that can be profitable for some investors.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

What going with Payday at current time? Have anyupdate about their Masternode rewards or their funds?

You can check their official website for you question .  and be aware when they are going to update their project  and start bounty program.
Agree,  you can directly check project website for your questions and concerns. They also have responsive team in the socialmedia specifically in telegram group. From they you can monitor all the project events and activities. You can also talk some team members if you need assistance or aanything that concerns the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

If i don't have any mistake, maybe this is the chart for Payday: https://coincodex.com/crypto/payday/. So good ROI for first investors.
I think that you are correct in this information as that can be profitable for some investors.
on this chart, I see a good development and increase in the price of PDX tokens. I hope in the future they will also increase steadily and investors will get a good profit from their investments.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

What going with Payday at current time? Have anyupdate about their Masternode rewards or their funds?
You can check their official website for you question .  and be aware when they are going to update their project  and start bounty program.
Do you happen to know when they plan to start a bonus campaign? On the site I did not see this information, but I'm wondering when there will be a launch.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

A project must need improvement if they want to be successful.But what are the improvement you see from them because they are not telling how they are roadmap plan is going   
Developers do not need to constantly tell how a roadmap passes, because at this stage it's absolutely pointless because the project is not yet at the final stage of development.
I know that its not worth telling before the final stage.But they progress that is telling to us is their duty.Without news, how the investor trust to them & invest to them
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

This is what the people wanted to know so that they will know what would be the real price of the coin. With it, people can now buy and sell the coin which if they want to add more their coin.

Yes. Having this information will make people know about the price of Payday and it can't possibly generate more people to buy on it. And it's good thing to know that the team have managed to put this coin in a good exchange and I'm hoping for more and be listed in CMC so that the chance to have a good price will be at a high level.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap? Its trading already on exchanges? I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now? Any airdrop now?
If you carefully read about the project, you will understand that the token on the site is not yet, it has not yet been added because they did not vote. Usually it is done like this.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

Do not pay attention to such services, because they usually show absolutely incorrect information and you will not get such ROI with high probability, firstly it is too variable, secondly it is difficult to follow it properly.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
Surely, their features might have been the same with others, but they can make it better by their performance and efforts, those surely give effect in improving the project.
It is not possiboe at times few features might be same but the idea and operations everhthing is their own idea as we can understand through their whitepapers and the roadmap which have their own standard.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
Surely, their features might have been the same with others, but they can make it better by their performance and efforts, those surely give effect in improving the project.
It is not possiboe at times few features might be same but the idea and operations everhthing is their own idea as we can understand through their whitepapers and the roadmap which have their own standard.
Well this is natural, because there can not be two identical projects. In any case, each project will have some unique function that will be of interest to users.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

Well this is natural, because there can not be two identical projects. In any case, each project will have some unique function that will be of interest to users.
It is completely investors freedom to understand the project through various activities and during the analysis we do understand how the initiatives and active involvement from dev teams are even engaged before considering a project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

Do not pay attention to such services, because they usually show absolutely incorrect information and you will not get such ROI with high probability, firstly it is too variable, secondly it is difficult to follow it properly.

Agree with you no one can predict that your investment would grow on big percentages.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

Agree with you no one can predict that your investment would grow on big percentages.

If that would be the case I guess he's certain about his Investments, don't worry  maybe he already researched the project.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

here such projects need to be supported by all forces and promote them everywhere, so that they will be recognized by large investors, because the project is worthy of attention, I would be using such a platform
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Maybe buying on exchange now might be a good idea considering that the market is still recovering and once devs have started working it will have a better stable price

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

If that would be the case I guess he's certain about his Investments, don't worry  maybe he already researched the project.
As the payday holds an idea initiating with a global loan that will allow the participants to grab the opportunities and be a part of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: