Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2844 times)
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?
It is time to buy but if you have 300$ I suggest to you to buy alts that have a potential to get profit but before you buy the coins make sure that you make a research regarding on the project to avoid your 300$ become 100$ or worst nothing would be return into you because there is a lot of project now was a scam so beware on it.
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

It all depends on what suits your style. Are you a trader and on what timeframe? Or do you hodl the coins you buy? How much do and can you invest in the markets? Personally i buy into some promising projects for the long term, i use the market dips to build up my portfolio. But if you want to trade short term you need to apply stops to your positions otherwise you keep holding the bag. Overall the market is in a severe donwtrend or bearmarket as the call it, i experienced multiple bearmarkets in the stockmarket. In the end the trend will turn positive and a new bull market will form, most important is that you do not get in to quick, when the markets turns it's soon enough, don't catch falling knives. Good luck!  
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Maybe people have had enough and leaving the market permanently!
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

I prefer invest now because I believed that crypto market will rising soon, don't care current market price because market price all red right now, it's only $300 investment fund, so just trust yourself and wait for it's x10 profit return  Wink
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

It is actually wise to buy when the price is going down. If you are willing to minimize your risk (hence your profit also goes down a bit), try investing small amount. Keep increasing your investment as the price further goes down. This way you will be able to get some profit even if the price does not reach your initial investment price level.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Don't buy one coin. Divide your capital in to few parts and then buy few coins that you find from your own research. Because no one can tell what coin is best.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

We can not deny the fact that all in the cryptomarket are all in red. We can not control the trend in the market. Perhaps it was on it lowest season. However we should not lose hope. In the near future it will recover.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Don't buy one coin. Divide your capital in to few parts and then buy few coins that you find from your own research. Because no one can tell what coin is best.

Even if you diversity, almost all coins are red right now, at least the important ones.

What you can do instead is look for some small and relatively unknown altcoins that may also be more volatile.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

The market is in negative mode from  last one month and it still not found its support  level and now it is in consolidation and any time it will come out  from this downtrend.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market is currently suffering, no one has had good news for along time, but that shouldn't be a worry, i believe the market will recover and lots of other things will change, its currently all red out there but the green days are coming.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most superior cryptoes. But now the criptomarket is all red. This is a great opportunity to buy and invest. But some people are nervous about this decline, as they buy when prices are high, hoping to keep going up but the fact is bitcoin is declining. But I am sure after the next 2 months with 300 $ capital you will get 2x profit. And I'm sure,  bitcoin will rise again.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

It is risk to say to you what can you. Then, I say you for please wait some days, see the market and then take a decision.
Market is under red light.
Wait untill see the green signal of market. Now market is full risky, but it maybe recover soon.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

We have witnessed many times the market all in red. And many times it recovered. The trend can up or down. You can't control, predict it exactly. As I see, when btc go down, altcoin price go down. So I think alt depends heavily on btc (anyone can explain to me about it?)
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

Yes, it is good time to buy. All the altcoin is in red and Ethereum is even below $600 right now. So you can buy now and relax to sell off once the price is going up again.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

why not use this opportunity to buy more coins especially to the ones that you trusted the most and also if you buy more you can get more profits when it goes green again
Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

You should invest in ETH now and keep it by the end of 2018
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

no one can really tell u that. sometimes rebounds happen, sometimes u get stuck for longer. just ask the guys who bought btc at 20k. in crypto, every month is a trading year. u need to make your own judgements on the trends.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

from the time i begun writing, and finished this, more than 1 billion € have left the cryptocurrency market.

This is gonna crash to hell this shit. OMG.

Those 1 billion € is waiting for you to FUD sell your coins/tokens so that they can buy back cheaper. Traders win by reading charts and doing TA. We, amateur investors, win by HODL.

It kinda looks like new 6-month lows would be established and that it's gonna be a tough bear ride for the next few months. Time to switch prospects towards the long term IMO. Don't give in to the sell pressure.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ukr2net

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

This is good oportunity to buy some cheap coins!
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

try to understand the market first before you decide to buy coin.
find support level with technical analysis and if the coin that you wanna buy already reach support level and bounce back that mean buy.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: