Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket all in red!  (Read 2838 times)
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

If all coins are going down its time to buy or wait for more dump?
I have 300$ what i can buy and how much i will get after 2months?

You can invest in ico but more risky because it is not certain ico will succeed, you better buy altcoin like ethereum because it is more stable and can provide benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

It is almost impossible to catch the best price for buying coins under the current market situation. Therefore now it is necessary to consider only options for long-term investment. The market will definitely grow, but most likely not in the near future.
long-term investments to get a lot of benefits. because with a fast distance I think we will actually experience many losses with this kind of investment
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

It is almost impossible to catch the best price for buying coins under the current market situation. Therefore now it is necessary to consider only options for long-term investment. The market will definitely grow, but most likely not in the near future.
long-term investments to get a lot of benefits. because with a fast distance I think we will actually experience many losses with this kind of investment
At the moment, day trading is very dangerous. Even good traders lose money in the current market situation. Long-term investments are more secure. We can also take a wait and see attitude.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

And today. The market is still red. It is best not to invest at this stage. Long term downtrend. It is best to buy btc or eth and hold. Do not buy other altcoin

Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

This is a normal phenomenon for the crypto currency market and is a good opportunity to buy at the bottoms. But no one knows when the fall will end and growth will begin. Therefore, it is better to buy at once not for the whole amount, but in parts.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

With crypto market conditions that are currently down, we should be able to exploit these conditions. By investing in some of the Altcoin that actually has a very good potential. Trade in the long term you have to do in order to get more profit. I think in the next few months the coins will jump higher than the very condition.
supermario1234

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

If you are eyeing any altcoins, now's the time to buy them considering the state the market is in right now
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

It sad to know the news and the happenings now im cryptoworld that the market experience the low trend. This is unexpected because of the high demands and popularity of cryptocurrency all over the world.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

Yeah like this is what happened on a trade, prices go up and down very reasonable. And if the market experiencing price values go down this very concern. Because we know a lot of people would love to look at coins are experiencing growth. By holding the coin that would be a good solution for you.

Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

I would advise you to invest in Waves and Stratis. These are very powerful and undervalued coins which in the future can bring an excellent profit
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

This is not the first time we have seen the red market this year. In addition to the problem of slurry originated in Mtgox. So far, the market has continued to hurt in value and trust from the community because of hacker problems. In particular, this is a problem that occurs frequently this year and the severity is increasing. The main reason that the market is constantly red.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

It sad to know the news and the happenings now im cryptoworld that the market experience the low trend. This is unexpected because of the high demands and popularity of cryptocurrency all over the world.

Unexpected? When bitcoin surged to close to 20k lasy december, experienced traders expected a great correction. And it's also taking quite it's sweet time. A lot of things also happened that placed bitcoin's popularity in a negative light so demand isn't as high as you're all yoo excitedly think it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

That’s quite heavy. The crypto market is very low nowadays I think this is the best time to buy them. You should not wait more because if the prices started increasing you will repent this. You can buy any good coin. If you don’t own any crypto coin then look for the one among the top 10 cryptocurrencies. This will lessen your risks. No one can tell you how much you can earn in 2 months. You can instead suffer some loss too. I don’t want to scare you. I am just showing you the reality. You can’t just predict your profits like 2 months ago. You have to constantly keep track of the market and decide accordingly.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Definitely choose Ethereum or Cardano. How much you get after you invest in crypto currency no one will tell you exactly, since it depends on many factors.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

The market is recovering now, so i do not think that there is something to be worried about. I am more than confident in that eveyrthing will be going on green on the next few days.
to be honest, ethereum went up by more than three percent today
Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

We have to pay the profits that we received last year. I mean when someone earn in cryptomarket, someone has to pay this because there is no real money generator. Money only changes the owner Wink.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

We have to pay the profits that we received last year. I mean when someone earn in cryptomarket, someone has to pay this because there is no real money generator. Money only changes the owner Wink.

I probably did not understand a little what you said. If you talk about last year's actions of the majority of crypto currency users, then 2017 was marked not only by a good salary for many, but also a loss for those who invested in late 2017.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

If you are a long-term investor, you should not always worry that the market will turn red. In any financial sector, the market is constantly turning red and green. This is normal. We are investors who are not gamblers.You should not regret and fear for your choice, let us look at the longer term.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

If you are a long-term investor, you should not always worry that the market will turn red. In any financial sector, the market is constantly turning red and green. This is normal. We are investors who are not gamblers.You should not regret and fear for your choice, let us look at the longer term.

On point, the crypto market are normal it went up and go down. Even it is red it will shows in green so patient when you invest in crypto. Not always the time it is in green their is a time of selling orders and a time for buying orders in the market.
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

The market is recovering now, so i do not think that there is something to be worried about. I am more than confident in that eveyrthing will be going on green on the next few days.
to be honest, ethereum went up by more than three percent today

Do you really think so mate? The market moves in the range of $6100 to $6700 for so long time.
I am so tired of looking at the bearish market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: