Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is deep over or it is just the beginning of the end?  (Read 420 times)
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

I wonder if the deep is over or it is just the beginning of the end?  The tensions and regulatory concerns over the crypto is growing and only God knows what will be the agreements during G20 Summit. Probably the shake ups are inevitable right after the Summit. However, the the deepest spot could be? 6K-3K?

I don't think that the dip is over, right now bitcoin's price just went below $8K, but immediately regain. But we are not out of the woods. Yes, its gonna be a make or break for us, specially the agreement in G20 this coming Monday. I think this want contributes to the current downtrend.

But I don't know if we are going as low as $3K. The last bottom we got is $58xx-$6K. I think if the G20 doesn't went on our favor, I'm expecting the price go south at around $6K before we can see another bounce because I'm sure that those who have waited to will purchase around that price.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

I believe "bears" will go home soon . Community is waiting for a good news from g20 summit , but everything is possible - if they'l decide to ban crypto it will be the beginning of the end , like you said . But personally I don't  think it will happen now .
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I think now there is a very strong drawdown that takes place not just. There is enough cause for concern, but I still urge you not to panic.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

We never know what will happen. But really in crypto very high level of risks, but and very high opportunities to earn money.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

The dip is coming to an end. And the end of everything is still far, far away. Don't be worry, in couple of months everything will be forgotten and the market will be back on track.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

This is just a start and a beat for the Crypto world. We do not have to worry about an issue that says that Bitcoin and the crypto world will be destroyed. Because crypto will last as long as Blockchain technology is still used.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

Even if G20 allows ICOs and cryptocurrencies, their reputation has been harmed so much by the FUD and months of price drops, it will take years to recover. And then we'll get the next dip, caused by 90% of the ICOs failing to deliver anything worthwhile.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

I wonder if the deep is over or it is just the beginning of the end?  The tensions and regulatory concerns over the crypto is growing and only God knows what will be the agreements during G20 Summit. Probably the shake ups are inevitable right after the Summit. However, the the deepest spot could be? 6K-3K?
Too bad to say but yes, I guess it's not yet over though I wish (well, we all wish) it won't go that far.
Moreover, I don't see an END to crypto now that it is more known than before, it won't be that easy to happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Snarks

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:55 AM

Too bad to say but yes, I guess it's not yet over though I wish (well, we all wish) it won't go that far.
Moreover, I don't see an END to crypto now that it is more known than before, it won't be that easy to happen.

That's exactly what will cause its downfall. Crypto is already well-known, so we can't benefit from the novelty effect. It'd be like selfie sticks, Flappy Bird and fidget spinners.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

I think it's just a bump in the road. A bump that looks so big right now, but some days or months later we won't even notice it. Though, let's accept it, it almost tore off the tire...
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:33:53 AM

We should be used to this roller coaster ride in the prices of cryptocurrencies. When you join this trade you should have the nerve to withstand it's volatility. Volatility is the one that creates opportunity to some of us here.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:36:57 AM

In daily chart look like Bitcoin in the support are and oversold and ready to change to up trend. So in my opinion in a few week the  price of Bitcoin will move around $7500 -$9000 and then going up to $40,000 in the end of this year, this is my prediction.

Snarks

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

Citizen-issued cryptocurrencies are dead and will be worthless and banned. Banned in the sense you can't exchange them for fiat through exchanges and if you get caught trading in person you'll be put in a gulag or executed.

We'll be forced to use cryptofiat which will be traced, monitored and taxed. Essentially removing all freedom and privacy.

Welcome to dystopia.

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

I very much hope that what is happening today in the market is temporary, I think that this will ever happen and will not leave cases of such a drop in prices. It is very strange to understand that the crypto-currency market was able to fall so much in price.
Almost all altcoins do not show much of the increase and progress. But we can expect great variations in the coming months.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

This is just temporary as this bearish market will end. It needs balance to survive and the price could not get lower than $6k as more supports are waiting to absorb. Let's not panic and hope for the best of crypto currency. It needs to go down to get a momentum for a bull run.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

It sounds bad because G20 is initiated by french finance minister, and he sounds displeased with crypto. but I do not dare to speculate that prices will fall very deep. we wait for april, panic just make us fall.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

i think this dip will hit the support floor at 7.2k or 7.5k level, after this we will experience longest consolidation strech  until july or august, and after that we will revisit or surpass the highs. #DYOR Smiley

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

If this happen a year before, I could also say that it's just temporary like anyone is saying but the situations have changed. The governments have their eyes on crypto while Facebook and Google banned the ads that gives a negative impression to bitcoin and altcoins so it feels like we are only hoping for a miracle to happen.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

If this happen a year before, I could also say that it's just temporary like anyone is saying but the situations have changed. The governments have their eyes on crypto while Facebook and Google banned the ads that gives a negative impression to bitcoin and altcoins so it feels like we are only hoping for a miracle to happen.
I agree with these, such actions of this big companies really gives bad impressions to cryptocurrency. But I think prominent personalities' statement could also bring back bitcoin's reputation as the facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg said that he likes the crypto's decentralized system and he wants to study it. But still, we dont just jump in conclusions that this is the end, it is just the first quaryer of the year, we just need to continue supporting.

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:07:14 AM

It is really to say that it is the end or just the beginning of the fall over. The market is really horrible that the price is so low now. But no one know is the price is low enough or has much long time to deep.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: