Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin  (Read 1099 times)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Panic selling do more harm than good to the price of bitcoin however whenever the price drops it is always a good opportunity for buyers to capitalize in the drop to buy more and hodl, personally from my own close observation this year the price always rises and pullback after some times.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

Panic selling is the normal reaction that a lot of people choose, a wise investor takes advantage from those sellings and buy for the future. That's how I'm moving now
Walkenman

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

I agree, it looks really funny, but there are also problems, people stop trusting bitcoin because of such situations. And just like many people who have a weak psyche, they lost money
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:48:09 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

Thats true, you always learn from mistakes so sometimes it is better and inevitable to make mistakes because we are humans and we cant be perfect at everything. Of course I dont like when someone looses money same as I dont like when I lose money but we cannot help a newbie that is not going to listen to those that already have some experience and he is going to do all the things just as he knows and feels. There are some newbies that just dont understand what you are telling to them and they are to afraid of losing all their money so they sell immediately after the price dropped 10%
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.
Panic selling is obviously the reaction of some people when there's a dropping value of bitcoin. If I only have enough bitcoin then probably I will do the same thing because it is really scary ending up with an empty wallet just because of the falling value of bitcoin.

EthPokerTeam

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

it remains to be seem if this is a temporary dip or part of a pattern each year, I have to admit though we thought it would hold above $8k not dip much below!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

For me, it is strange thinking, but when you said, it is welcome for newbies then i agreed with you. But good trader never feel panic, and it is a quality of trader when we do trade without panic and deal with patienter. But majority of newbies trader are doing it, they feel panic in a day and then they sell  their coins and sometime they sell their coins in a loss. So it is also strange that we are welcome for newbie in trading and usually newbie are selling their bitcoins because of panic feeling.
Most of the new entrants to the market have not had much experience in keeping up the psychology and I am sure 80% of new people have sold all of their assets at very low prices. I think people are still selling panic and the cryptocurrency market is collapsing but I'm sure it will rise again on hold of the year.

It's normal when people are newbie to have panic and fear about the market. It's something new for them and they fear to be scammed (many people have already been scammed in the past on the internet) or lose money. But it's never too late to start again. They can have some losses, but sooner or later they will have to enter the market again, and it's better they watch the prices to do this on the right time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

I won't say I am happy when a newbie loose money. Everybody wants to earn money nobody wants to loose its hard earned. I would say newbies should not be enticed by the experienced traders because they learn the trading they give the time to the market and learn the essential things so that they will not loose money and if some people are here bought bitcoin at ATH they do not need to worry they should have patience hold the coins for long term hopefully they will also earn profit but it will take time. Those who are panic selling will repent in future actually they need some experience so they won't do such mistake in future again. One needs to be consistent on demo trading then he should try live trading. Do not start investing on others signals.

mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

listen its good for some one its bad for some one . if you see last 1 year i mean 2017 april in that time btc price may be 1300$ or 1400$ so  right now price all most 7 to 8 times high so thats the fact . its good time to make money to buy btc and hodl few month and then sale.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

I love to see it too because they are losing their money but the thing is when they are selling their bitcoins we are also gonna be affected because the bitcoins orice in the market are depending on what will be the behavior of the majority of the people using it. So if the people sell it and a lot of people panic seeling today the price of the bitcoins will go in a down fall so our holdings will also be on a huge drop so as much as i want to see them losing money and me i am gaining. When the bitcoins fall i will be the one who will be affected so i just inform them not to panic sell.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

You can do without losses if you do not believe all the negative news, and do not give in to emotions. This forum can really help if you read the feedback and recommendations of more experienced users. No need to panic!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

In my opinion this is actually very unfortunate. because the more days the coin price decreases. I also ask if the price will go back up at any time. And we all certainly do not know what will happen in a few months. Is it really the same as last year?

With bitcoin you have to be patient a lot because it fluctuates so it keeps increasing and going down too so if you panic selling you will only get a little bit.
In the long run they will realize that they are wasting a lot of money if they do panic sales because it is so bad.
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

now selling its not panic as i think everyone know that bitcoin  price is going to 0 $ yes as you hear it 0$ i wish it dont but thats a reallity :/

What? Why do you think so? Death of bitcoin means end of all the crypto. Don't be ridiculous! It’s just a big dump. Soon it will stop. Whales also need to purchase crypto.

None of this should be surprising, given how our traders like to "push the panic button". Largely speaking, it's their right.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

I have to agree with what you say.
and now the bitcoin falls back, if an investor wants to cover his losses, it means he has to speculate sell or buy again with a sizeable amount.
I believe bitcoin will survive and able to grow again in the next few months.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

This story of panic selling repats all the tme but this actualy doesn't make me happy. This does no good to the market and to the price and over and over again I have the feeling that people are not learning anything form the past experiences.
Also, we see that market is changing quickly, price can go up or down in a moment and just the few hours that you sell the price bumps up again ad you are sorry. People, don't make decisions with your heart but with your head.

malaj
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

Buying when the market is nose diving is for the mature ones in cryptocurrency. Those newbies who have good guidance or have studied cryptocurrency well before investing also buy when the market is down.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

I also loved seeing people that are now panicking but back then they are so happy to bought some bitcoin at their bought price and thinking that it was the best deal for the investment in bitcoin because they thought that it was the low and the most dip that they can grab but they didn't know that the bearish market is just getting started and now it is hitting them hard and it is already effective to see most of the investors are selling off that is pushing the price of bitcoin to go even lower.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

I'm a bit sad I didn't sell off my little bit of BTC. I moved from ETH to BTC, set a buy order on the low side and watched BTC climb and ETH go down - eventually going under my low buy order (but I had canceled it) I wanted to move, but figured - Eh, I'll ride it out and keep BTC for a while.
Turns out, if I had trusted my gut, I could have made a decent little profit in ETH, and rebought into BTC now that it is dipping. Oh well.. I think I'll still hold BTC for the time being. We were all expecting this pull back. I think things will settle down, then BTC rockets back up to 20K.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

Only those who are not business oriented engage in panick selling, if you can predict market very well,and business oriented, no need of predict selling, you  need to know the time to sell your bitcoin and time to buy bitcoin.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

I do not think it is necessary to think that if you go to most of the people who enter Bitcoine or go to battle, there is no need to think like this. Bitcoin is patience and you have to wait and see. So if you wait for direct ceiling in 1-2 days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: