Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin  (Read 1099 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

yes I am also happy, because they are panic so bitcoin prices go down and this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, because when they are do not panic anymore and bitcoin prices begin to increase then I will get a big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

maybe if for the beginners they can be shocked and panicked against the decline in bitcoin prices are very dratis. so they feel how hard it is when they want to benefit from buying and selling bitcoin .but if for senior master bitcoiners they consider this to be commonplace. even they race to increase their capital to collect as much bitcoin .
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

Yes most of them are newbies and have weak hearts. They don't know a thing about cryptocurrencies and how it goes. Just because there are negative news or FUD, they get easily distracted and often leads to selling their coins and have losses. Cryptocurrency is a game of patience and if you don't have it, you'll really lose on it.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

In a long run they will realize that they waste a plenty amount of money if they do panic selling because it is really so bad.With bitcoin you must a alot of patience because it is volatile so it keeps on rising and falling as well so if you do panic selling you will only earn few.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

In a long run they will realize that they waste a plenty amount of money if they do panic selling because it is really so bad.With bitcoin you must a alot of patience because it is volatile so it keeps on rising and falling as well so if you do panic selling you will only earn few.

There is a lot of time when bitcoin have a lot of crash that it even goes way back to $1000. At that time I thought that my investments will be gone but it is not. It pumps all the way to it's ATH and that is the best time of my investments so far, I do not know if that will happen again but I do know that it usually goes up hard after it dumps hard.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:49:04 AM

With panic selling right now, many peoples think its good price to buy. If we are holding bitcoin for long term, we will not affected with this panic sell. I am better holding all my coin because right now market dropping and not good for me to sell

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

Panic selling isn't an option when it comes to investing on cryptocurrency. Anytime bitcoin price will go down it will always recover on the next upcoming weeks.

Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

This month looks very rough for bitcoin. Trading volume became less, there some jitters going in social media sites and more cashouts  are happening. The new investors are the one more affected and confused now. 
mokong11

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:01:46 AM

Don't make any fun on someone's  fate let us take this as an advantage and opportunity for us to buy more coins as much as we want and if possible teach them and make them realize that making panic all the time will just lead to a loss.

Agree with you bro, don't laugh other people by doing panic selling their coins or bitcoin instead encourage them to hold it because its a normal happening in the world of crypto, just wait for the perfect time to sell. There are more newbie crypto traders and we can not blame them for doing wrong or by doing panic selling because they are lock of knowledge about it.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:48 AM

Although, I am not happy that I am seeing the price going down but on the positive side, I am seeing this as a big chance for me to gain money by buying more bitcoin that I can use in my future and as my investment.

Im also not happy of seeing the price of bitcoin will falling down. Some side there has positive to get a chance to buy bitcoin to innvest it in the future.l have a lot of patience because it is a volatile so its keeps rising and falling as well. Just relax and hold. Wait the right time to invest.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

Yes panic sellers are usually those new investors or who have no or little experience yet. They sell out of fear that bitcoin price will not go up again. But those experienced investors see dips as an opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin. That is what I am doing right now, buying cheap bitcoin to hold and sell in the future when the price goes up again.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

yaa, sometimes with the experience of such losses we understand more and more careful in making investments. today bitcoin is cheap and very good price to be able to buy and sell at the time the price starts to rise. that's where we get the benefits.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

Yes most of them are newbies and have weak hearts. They don't know a thing about cryptocurrencies and how it goes. Just because there are negative news or FUD, they get easily distracted and often leads to selling their coins and have losses. Cryptocurrency is a game of patience and if you don't have it, you'll really lose on it.
Bitcoin prices can not be determined at any time but this market if you do not have a good psychology then you will definitely sell at very low prices and this will not help you make a good profit. The best advice is keep in Ledger or trezor and forget about at least 2 years

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

Some people love to see people disposing all the coins they are holding, because they also have a chance of buying in low prices,this is always been the activity of this cryptocurrency,a panic selling and mass buying while other are stay on hold.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

Yes, i love to see the bitcoin price is lower because that's the beat time to buy but im too worried of the price flactuation for almost 2weeks.

Definitely this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because of it's lower value. But the continuously decreasing of it's value causes of many people's do nervous and panic therefore it cause of wrong decision which is panic selling. For the pass experiences in volatility of bitcoin there is always the case wherein after it's deepest dump there always be a much higher pump that's why there's no need to worry about because it's only a normal flow of it's system and it is sure it will be better and better again after couple of weeks. Just stay calm and do hoping that it will be happen soon.
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

If you don’t have much experience in investment and if you invested your money into a bitcoin and if the value of bitcoin goes down yes it will comes to your mind that the value of the btc or altcoins will continue to go down specially if you’re newbie here or you are lack of knowledge about investing and the panic will come so the panic sellers will experience the buy low sell low instead of but low sell high we need to be patience and learn from our mistakes because we’re here in cryptocurrency world we need to be smart
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:10 AM

In this kind of situation which is in deeply volatility of btc value, it is better to be much calm and relax and by doing this at first we need to set in our mind that it's only just a normal flow of it's system volatility and reminds it's past experiences that after every deeply dump there is always be a higher pump. It's not good to feel nervous and do panic because it will be make cause of disappointment and maybe cause of losses. Just hoping that soon it will be better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:53 AM

. I think everyone would love to be panicked if reaping the results, let alone my new study and will always follow the rules of bitcoin itself to make future changes
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

So true, I've been like this also when I was a newbie I immidiately sell my bitcoin when I see bitcoin is going lower I can say I've been a panic seller and I think we all experienced of being like that sooner when we already used to it and we observed that the more we hold our coins it will give us more profit.. Every mistakes should not be regret like what you have said it will strenghten us.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mobuna8az

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:25 AM

Losses for bitcoin holders and benefits for beginners who want to buy them. Do not feel happy with the fate of someone, who needs to be prepared with opportunities that can bring benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: