Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin  (Read 1106 times)
totol05 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samp123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Agreed, now is the time that the people who were kicking themselves that they didn't get in earlier should be thinking about buying... but then again it's probably worth seeing where the price goes in the next 12 months before laughing too much Wink
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Yes! bitcoin is a good opportunity to make a profit, but not now and not with such a market.
zahirjan

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

yes its good oportunity for make money man
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

Yes, i love to see the bitcoin price is lower because that's the beat time to buy but im too worried of the price flactuation for almost 2weeks.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

It's just a myth that you bought bitcoin at a higher price and now you will get a loss i personally have found couple coins which can only be traded with bitcoin I'm not suggesting to trade with doge but i had bought at 20 sats and now i have easily doubled my bitcoin even if the price fell i could easily cover my loss and even make a profit instead of selling it for usd people should trade with these type of coins
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

Don't make any fun on someone's  fate let us take this as an advantage and opportunity for us to buy more coins as much as we want and if possible teach them and make them realize that making panic all the time will just lead to a loss.

GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

if the price go up these few days, you probably laugh at them. if it continue to go down, you will say they make the right choice. there is something call cut loss. buy back later is always possible. I dont think there is a right or wrong choice, just when do you do it.

Btw, its their money, their choice. I think best option is to take care of your own portfolio.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Although, I am not happy that I am seeing the price going down but on the positive side, I am seeing this as a big chance for me to gain money by buying more bitcoin that I can use in my future and as my investment.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

Although, I am not happy that I am seeing the price going down but on the positive side, I am seeing this as a big chance for me to gain money by buying more bitcoin that I can use in my future and as my investment.
if you already talk like that then i think you are like some forecasters out there. you will be able to earn a lot of profits if the price will rise in the future, but what will you do if it will continue to throw away the price? or do you already have more accurate information so you can know what will happen next?

aksen

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

Actually, a lot of people might be leaving crypto completely after their first bad experience. This is not good for crypto community and we should make them aware of risks involved beforehand.
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

The people panic selling bitcoins now are going to regret it really bad once they realize that this volatility is normal in the bitcoin world and that bitcoin is here to stay and isn't going anywhere. Its reached its ATH once and its going to break it sooner rather than later. One just needs to be patient and have trust in bitcoin.

nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

I think people should buy bitcoin now and not panic sell it because its price can increase 4 times anyday and people can earn good amount of profit.  Cheesy
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

I agree that a contrarian view is needed to be successful. In hindsight, though we've all heard it said, it's generally a bad idea to buy at an all-time high. This downturn is arguably presenting a good buying opportunity.
hiker

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

It's just a redistribution of wealth. Weak hands loose, you know it...

It happens all the time from the very early days of bitcoin.  Every time the same pattern and same results but (hopefully) different people.     
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

What i really hate is that they are driving down the value of bitcoins and it's really irritating if i had the funds to buy at the moment I would be happy but unfortunately, i don't and that bugs me a lot but hey you gotta love the newbies who are so busy selling their bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

now selling its not panic as i think everyone know that bitcoin  price is going to 0 $ yes as you hear it 0$ i wish it dont but thats a reallity :/

Free palestine
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

Investors in crypto should have strong nerves! Every time they can lose as well as earn. I bought ETH when it was 750$? Now it is 577$. Regret that hastened but hope blessing in disguise.
shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

yes its good oportunity for make money man

What you see as a good opportunity to make money is affecting the bitcoin community negatively in the long run. Suppose, you were a new investor and someone told you that bitcoin investment is very profitable. Now you invested $10000 in one bitcoin and the price dropped to $8000 in next one week. Now, if you have not seen the past stats and are not aware of the fact that bitcoin prices are very volatile, you will just panic. In such a situation, you will not invest in future and also spread negativity about bitcoins based on your experience.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

now selling its not panic as i think everyone know that bitcoin  price is going to 0 $ yes as you hear it 0$ i wish it dont but thats a reallity :/

What? Why do you think so? Death of bitcoin means end of all the crypto. Don't be ridiculous! It’s just a big dump. Soon it will stop. Whales also need to purchase crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: