Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Love To See People Panic Selling Of Bitcoin  (Read 1099 times)
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

The weak handle are always liable to sell their holdings whenever the slightest hint of negative news breaks out. This is good news for the experienced traders who will happily buy their bitcoins for lower than market value. This is a recurring them with Bitcoin, newbie invests, instantly loses 10%, cashes out at a loss, then the market recovers +15% just a week or so later. Then said newbie posts on here about regretting selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.
No one can feel loss if he didn't lose anything. So, i bet that the most of people here in the bitcoin forum are already felt this feeling at least ones in their beginning in cryptocurrencies field, and yes, I saw their when the price fall too much in the last period, didn't believe in , it's not a move because didn't know how strong is it. I don't blame them for selling bitcoin with low prices, but at least they should learn from their mistakes.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

In such an unpredictable market , newbies will be easily falling off for such traps especially if they aren't familiar with all the madness that happens in the market at such times . Such people doesn't have the required knowledge or experience needed to survive such times and will eventually sell their assets thinking that they are "cutting their losses " .
In order for some to get rich , others must do such mistakes and fall for such traps , and letting emotions take control is the newbies most common mistake unfortunately , that way they'll be making a very little profit or just loosing their investment .
People should aim for having proper education and knowledge about the field before going full ham , and if they ignore the basic rules they'll be all getting the same fate .
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

I know there are people get their profit now, they bought their bitcoin on very cheap price and as the bitcoin's price go high there are many dumping their bitcoins. However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.
No one can feel loss if he didn't lose anything. So, i bet that the most of people here in the bitcoin forum are already felt this feeling at least ones in their beginning in cryptocurrencies field, and yes, I saw their when the price fall too much in the last period, didn't believe in , it's not a move because didn't know how strong is it. I don't blame them for selling bitcoin with low prices, but at least they should learn from their mistakes.
Yeah , they're doing the panic selling just because the situation forces them to do it . Noone wants to do the bad things or the stupidity things at all, they're just not in the mood or being forced to do that.
Love to see people doing panic selling is actually cruel, brutal and inhumanity. They're the same species like you and you're watching them dying ....

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Of course, it is better to realize this fact before you sell bitcoin at a very low price. But you're right, everything comes with experience.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

Those people are just scared to risk the investment that they had, beginners in crypto currency shouldn’t be scared to risk their bitcoins and panic sell their coins when the price drops it means that bitcoin is giving an opportunity for other people to invest and gain more profit than what they invest.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

This trait - panic-is inherent to all beginners in bitcoin. I watched it at everyone. I myself used to be like. But it all goes away, and the next drawdown, you have become much calmer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

I think only newbies like you are panicking during the price is dumping, In your REACTION AND TERMINOLOGY I think your the one experience of this scenario panicking during the price is on dump and selling bitcoin but you I can't accept to yourself it okay and is part of the life have mistake and sometimes people have wrong decision in their life because lack of knowledge, for me mistake is a big lesson in life to become stronger.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I always try to explain to newcomers why prices fall and why it is not necessary to sell bitcoins at this time, but only a small percentage of these people listen to me, the rest in a panic sell their coins...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

I also love to see people panic selling of bitcoin, because when you buy at $18,000 as an investor while you can get new and promising altcoin and ICO projects for few dollars each coin, then it is basically your fault if you spent so much fiat money to receive only one coin. To avoid misunderstoods, if you exchange your fiat money for crypto coins to instantly use them to purchase things, the current price does not matter, because you always receive crypto coins equal to the value of your money.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

I think that is a very bad idea, clearly knowing that people will destroy their investments in doing such acts. A community like this should be a platform for people to get educated and provide real, unbiased information about cryptocurrencies, technologies involved in them, market treads, current news etc. If one is expecting the downfall of others it is not a good thing, as human beings we should help each other. People who panic sell really don't know about the market and about cryptocurrenceis and should get educated. I believe we should promote the idea of getting educated before investing ones valuable money on these things.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

The weak handle are always liable to sell their holdings whenever the slightest hint of negative news breaks out. This is good news for the experienced traders who will happily buy their bitcoins for lower than market value. This is a recurring them with Bitcoin, newbie invests, instantly loses 10%, cashes out at a loss, then the market recovers +15% just a week or so later. Then said newbie posts on here about regretting selling.

As for me holding the purchased bitcoin from a lower value wll be much profitable for the next two months to go. Most of the newbies in trading will regret after panic selling happened, and that's because they don't even think about the future. They kept on believing on the fake news and other non reliable speculations that always poisoned their minds. The repeated scenarion on rise and fall of bitcoin isn't a new story for us, so why being bother about this and the best way for us to now is to wait and prepare for the upcoming bull run.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

There's always a reason why people dumped their bitcoin whether a newbies or an experienced crypto users. People might be in a difficult situation why they dumped theirs.. Its probably because they're in need of money. Aside from that, thats their decision.
Its no fun at all. Whether they dumped it or not. They're the only one  who gets to decide what to do with their token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
qyn0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

We can probably also thank the market dynamics of cryptocurrency exchanges for the continuation of this rally. You see, the cryptocurrency market isn't exactly "fair." By this I mean that investors have an opportunity to buy or sell, but there's essentially no way for them to make money if these digital currencies drop in value via short-selling, options, or futures contracts. With the exception of bitcoin (CCY: BTC-USD), which is now on both the futures platforms of CME Group (NASDAQ:CME) and CBOE Global Markets (NASDAQ:CBOE), it's not possible for skeptics to put their money where their mouth is. That naturally tends to incentivize buying since downward moves aren't making anyone money.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

BTC didn't cross the 15 min resistance, meaning the trend is not broken. I am guessing there is going to be a march up. If it did break resistance, I think BTC would have continued to drop until mid 7,500. I had my stop loss set at 8099 and the lowest sell was 8100. I can't believe how lucky I was...
Everybody here is hoping this stepping up to the price of bitcoin. I hope it can recover, many are waiting for the right time to sell their coins

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
SKgrubby

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

Yes, current prices will certainly panic to those who do not understand the industry. With some negative news, I believe that many newcomers have already sold their currencies, and then for some experienced investors this is a The opportunity to make money.
Kimchiman94

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Yes panic sell is where you buy. always buy the dip, if you are new on this crib
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

I disagree on the part that you love them to see panic selling their own bitcoin but yeah, experience is the best teacher and they have to experience it first before they learn that bitcoin is an investment that you should put your patience on. Not just because you hear bitcoin gives off a good rate of profit doesn't mean that you always get that high profit. Cryptocurrencies have their own fluctuations in terms of value and it is normal for every one of it. Maybe now the price drops and many newbies panic sell and I hope they learn so in the future they can gain to bitcoin not just lost profit because they didn't trust it.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

It is really a problem for newbies to go for a panic selling given that they have made a mistake. Investing without looking for the possibilities could not be of any good in my opinion to other investors. The drop doesn't give an increase to bitcoin price but volatility and the opportunity for buying coins as others claimed. The result is that bitcoin value will never rise high enough because many would just repeat the same thing over and over again. Buy then panic sell, so the result is bitcoin price go up a bit then goes down back again even before you could ever gain. That is what I think was happening. Bitcoin is really slow crawling back to its previous all time high value. Which i think was way too far from happening in this manner.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

only newbie people make a panic selling of bitcoin but professional people dont panic sell there bitcoin cuz they have a knowledge Smiley

Free palestine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: