Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
Nina Karlina

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

I quite share you sentiment on this very issue. I am not too convenient with the elongation of ico projects, it might actually profit those the team but not the bounty hunters reason being that as the bounty period is being extended,  it will avail more participants to join the bounty thereby increase the number of participants causing a reduction in what a stake should have been.

Yes, I agree with you. The extension of the bounty period will be very beneficial for the project, but vice versa for the participants. The length of the bounty period will make more and more participants and will indirectly reduce the number of tokens or coins that may be obtained.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.
Quitting a bounty campaign is no good, but if you are forced to wait for more than 3 months to get your bounty rewards without a decent explanation, it means that the project is a scam.
Basically, the heading of the topic is right - the longer the campaign goes on, the more stakes are credited to other participants - and the less you gain based on the general calculation formula.

fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.

I dont actually think that is the case. What you get on a bounty depends on the campaign you participate in and the number of the participant in the the same campaign with you. This is one of the reason why signature more profitable than other but the disadvantage is that you can only join a bounty for as long as the finished their ico. If you are signature campaign, dont remove it because immediately you remove it, then your previous earnings is null and void.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

EDIT:

Well, the amount of coins that you will earn depends on many factors but it boils down into one very important factor if you are a winner or quite a loser. If the ICO is successful which is the main key to have a great value of coins that you will get. But in terms of the number of coins will be depending on the rank, the bounty campaign and the number of participants.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

A campaign can last 1 month, 5 months, or even 2 weeks, but the earnings are always impossible to calculate when you first get into them, I've been in bounties with a duration of 1 month and the rewards weren't that bad, it was kind of worth it.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

EDIT:

Well, the amount of coins that you will earn depends on many factors but it boils down into one very important factor if you are a winner or quite a loser. If the ICO is successful which is the main key to have a great value of coins that you will get. But in terms of the number of coins will be depending on the rank, the bounty campaign and the number of participants.

So it means still a case ro case basis and depend to every scenario. Its not about how long you work with but its depend on the sucessful of the project you work with. But waiting for 8 months is a lack of development, poor response and ignoring the precious time of those investors and bounty hunter as well. This is the main problem of some shitcoins, slow processing and development issue.
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

This is nothing but the truth. Once the bounty campaign is too long, the earnjng or reward from if will be so low. For instane, I had took part in ten different bounty campaign some lasted for 20 weeks, whhile some for just 8 weeks and the reward for the 8 weeks is far plenty than d reward for the 20 weeks.
diamondroyal

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Repme.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Lol not so, the more people join the lesser the reward.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
ojosamsom

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

The longer the bounty campaign, the fewer the earnings this post really means nothing to me the first time I saw it, but come to understand that it's saying the truth, I have even confirmed this from top bounties managers, and they confirmed it that only the high ranking members will benefit it and little bit more than the junior members.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

Yes, 8 months is too long! I am a victim of some longer bounties. They extend their bounty campaign without increasing the budget! A very few projects increase their extended budget otherwise no. Day by day participants increase but at the end of the campaign, everyone gets a very few rewards! Especially social bounty, they receive a very low amount if the bounty runs for a long time.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

Well, not always , but almost Yes, the project was small and gave a lot of money , and when the ICO is stretched, it is clear that little money has come

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Not really, I think that affecting the outcome of our work participating in the bounty project is not the time, but the amount of funds allocated and the number of participants in the bounty campaign. what is certain is, the more participants in the bounty campaign, the less income we will get, because the number of prizes will be shared with more participants.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

EDIT:

For me I would not advise that you leave the bounty especially if you are participating in their signature campaign except for the fact there is an arrangement that allows participants to leave while your stakes are still retained because it woukd not be wise for you forfeit all the reward you have earned all this while. So it is better you stay.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

EDIT:

Its your decision if you want to leave but i gonna tell maybe just continue what you gonna be started because this is a part time job if you are lucky you gonna get a good salary on bounty.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

EDIT:

For me it depends upon the number of participants who participate the bounty campaign. The fewer the number of participants, the bigger the stake they will get, a lot of participants in the bounty will get also fewer stakes. I have participated a bounty that takes a longer months to end but we are very few that is why I continue to do the task because I still have the chance to get bigger stakes.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

The point is that as the bounty stays longer, more participants will join, that means more people for the campaign. Most times, a fixed amount is ususlly mapped out for each aspect of the bounty. As the number of participants increase, it becomes more beneficial to the bounty platform but less beneficial to the bounty participants. However, some bounty campaigns specify the number of participants. In such instances, participants will have an idea of how much stakes they are expecting form the bounty.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Don't join long term bounty , you should join short term bounty. In some cases ico is not reach their hardcap and they finished ico , in this situation you don't get any tokens.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Yes you are right. When a bounty becomes prolonged, the earnings are reduced because of more participants joining.
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

It depends on you rank. With your current full member rank, you can get a decent amount because will rewards will be higher compared to those below your rank (member and jr.member. From my experience, if there are delays on ICO, it means that the ICO is not selling enough coins and it will be better to leave and join a more successful ICO than the previous one. Just make sure that you will still be eligible for bounty rewards when you leave. There are bounties that doesn't allow participants to leave until the end of ICO.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

EDIT:

Duration of the bounty marketing campaign is at once proportional to variety of tokens. Usually people looses hobby in longer bounty campaign. It's also very time eating. Exceptional option is to take part in media marketing campaign and attempt to keep away from signature marketing campaign, if the reward is ideal then be a part of the campaign is previous couple of weeks. I usually keep away from bounty campaigns longer than 6 weeks.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: