Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1732 times)
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Merit for the most part is hard to get.  You really have to make a quality post that helps a lot of people to get any.  I guess that's the way things are now.  Overall it is better because it cuts down on all the people spamming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyboy423

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Theres no easy way to earn merit. If you really want to have merit you have to work for it.make quality post. If somebody like your post then they will give you merit. But its really hard . Not all post can get merit even it is a quality post.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

I agree that with the recent change in the rules for account promotion, people now have to put in additional effort if they want to get promoted to the next level. This may and may not work in people's favor. In order to get merits one needs to add some informative comments however even after that it is not sure someone will actually give merit to the article. I am sure there are many who do not even know what this Merit system is all about.

Nevertheless, its a challenging place.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

No there is no any easy way to earn Merit.

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:11 AM

Right now it's little heard for us, but don't worry. Be patient and do your best work.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

No there is no any easy way to earn Merit.
+1

before I want to thank theyemos who have formed and built this forum, also to Thread Starter that make my heart want to write this post

some people have tried to make positive posts and build in order to be a benefit for all forum users, but respectable forum users, do not want to exclude them for this helpful comment posters

this forum is like a place for casual discussions
someone just gives a merit to the bounty manager who has made the payment
whereas useful information that can be obtained from others, has never been rewarded with Merit

this is causing the user's enthusiasm to be reduced to provide useful postings, the absence of incentives received and the increasing number of spammers coming with Jr Members account makes this forum need more regulation

all of us here are friends of Bitcoin,
I'm your friend and we're all friends,
our ultimate goal is to go forward and fly with this forum, to get to a better life

do their best consistently, we are the real winners  Cheesy  Wink Wink Wink
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:57:12 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

Your right, the merit system such become a barrier for us to explore more our self in Crypto forum. We will not be promoted unless we get more merit. To get more merit we should construct good post in this forum. My question is who is the man to values our post? Because for me as the second language speaker is quite difficult to make constructive post. We need to learn more to reach it. I hope there will be an easy way to get merit.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

It is extremely difficult to earn merit even though your post is great and informative. Because usually the smerit of others give to their friend even it is not meaningful and informative. So there is no other way to get it easy. Good to do is always post and hopefully someone will give you merit.

#Datarius
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

Yes the merit system has both negative and positive effect on forum members. Yes it does filter members who are just here to spam and does not give a good post but it also effects those members who are genuinely interested with bitcoin. I am also worried about the other members not willing to share merits at all and just hoarding it. But either way there is nothing we can do but accept the merit system and try our best to give a quality and helpful post.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

Is merit an altcoin?

Why is this topic being discussed here? This should be a post in the META section. I for one am pretty much against the merit system because it simply gives more power to existing members and makes it difficult for new members. The sad thing is the merit system is clearly being abused by some people (swapping merits, sending to alt accounts, etc).

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:07:33 AM

There is no easy way to ear merit. I think this merit system is unfair to others who are really interested with bitcoin. Others are not really giving their merit even though there are a lot of good post we see. Others just doesn't even care and doesn't share their merits at all. But no matter what we say there is nothing we can do but accept it and just hope someone here in this forum would eventually share their merits to others.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

Yes you are right but...  Is only those that have sendable merit that will be able to send to you..  I m not sure if the system is configured in way that where by wen you make a quality post before it sends to you, to me is only those that have it can send to you.  They system is really different from last year compared to this year so I wonderful why is that way.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

every 1 merit we get, we get 0.5 merit (for the share) meaning, when someone get 10 merit ,, he can divide 5 merit to another account ,, now this is an indication if someone will not give merit merit, just high quality posters that can earn merit
This is the topic that most expected, I have posted quite a lot but I do not receive any merit. please give me a favor: give me some merits or show me how to get merits
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

This is the topic that most expected, I have posted quite a lot but I do not receive any merit. please give me a favor: give me some merits or show me how to get merits
The only way to get merit is to make a constructive or useful posts. I review your history and I think you should improve your post quality if you want to have one because there is no easy way to obtain it. Thus if you want to rank up, the only way is to abide in this new rule by giving effort in every post you will make.

xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

The only way to get merit is to make a constructive or useful posts. I review your history and I think you should improve your post quality if you want to have one because there is no easy way to obtain it. Thus if you want to rank up, the only way is to abide in this new rule by giving effort in every post you will make.

Yes, it's not easy to raise your rank now. It's really regretful that the site was discovered too late, too late to touch the cryptocurrency.
So now, the only thing you can do is to improve the quality of your published articles. Let others find it, they may will send you merit.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:18 AM

Yes, it's not easy to raise your rank now. It's really regretful that the site was discovered too late, too late to touch the cryptocurrency.
So now, the only thing you can do is to improve the quality of your published articles. Let others find it, they may will send you merit.

Actually you shouldn't be regretful if you're too late here but rather you should be grateful that you're here now and you'll learn a lot here. Ranking shouldn't be the basis here as the fact that not all high rank members here deserve their rank so you shouldn't be after the rank and besides you can still post and read here even you didn't rank. Just do your best in everything.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Savantor

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

I am really impressed with this concept of Merit...any chance of an ICO (MERIT) with airdrops to those who already have some 😜
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

I have been working hard & active everyday.... but I can only earn 4 merits.
Anyone can tell me how to get 6 more merits to upgrade to Member level of Bitcointalk. I am current a Junior Member
So sad!!!
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

Even if you have very useful post no guaranty that you will get merit.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

aside from giving enough information on this forum to other members, there is no other ways to earn merit. unless you have a higher rank and you are well-known on this forum, for sure once you made a thread like this, everyone will give you merit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: