Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1732 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

Unfortunately, there is no easy way or way to win a Merit. I do not know why people keep the sMerit's in their accounts, but in recent times there have been so few merit in the forums that they have been counting where there are many members. Merit is the only thing you can get is to send messages at good quality so that it is much harder to find a member who can give it for your good message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:20:28 AM

Every higher account has different sendable merits, but it can't give to anyone that easy. You  must have meritable or meaningful or something helpful post in order to earn some merits. Check on meta board about merit discussion.
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

In my opinion, there is no other way than to make quality posts to get merit, because that's the main function of merit system, in order to reduce the spammers, merit system does have a negative and positive side, but I think more positive
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

Who is source merit?
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

For now its hard to earn merit that gaining profit in invesment,sometimes you have high quality post but theres no want to give merit,so sometimes too i think merit system is fair for beginner or fair for all?

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

I think this requires you to publish a representative and constructive post yourself. It has great suggestions for people. Then you may gain advantages. Another possibility is to gain advantages through exchange of interests.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

there are no such easy way to get more merits but you can earn them buy posting such a meaning full post of starting a meaning full thread on the subject so they can give you merits

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dagenoshiela

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

I think it's not easy to earn merit. But with this post I gain more knowledge how to received merit. To follow and used this information.. Actually i dont have one just curious having a merit is it important? And how important it is?
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

It is difficult to get merit, unless your post just solves the other user's questions or ideas, which requires us to get merit through daily communication.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

Merit is have an advantages and disadvantages! Merit is good way to promote a good quality post. The implementation of merit is good to create a knowledgeable post and to avoid spamming. Although merit is very hard to gain but it has a  good effect to others. But other members said that this is unfair because merit is also in favor of high rank members.

For me no matter what rank are you as long as you learn in this forum.

Smiley Smiley

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

The idea is that you earn merit naturally by making informative or helpful posts. In practice this works to an extent, but I've noticed that there is not much merit to be found in the altcoin section of the forum. I think this is probably because merit givers (and merit sources) tend to be hero/legendary members who have been here for a few years and have a lot of technical knowledge - so they tend to frequent the more techincal and bitcoin areas rather than the alts section - which is understandable, but a bit unfortunate for those of us who deal mostly in alts. The answer I suppose is to develop more knowledge of bitcoin itself, and then make positive contributions to the technical and bitcoin-focused forum areas. Which I imagine is part of the aim of the merit system in the first place.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

There's no easy way to earn merit as I have seen clearly now. You can only earn merits when you work for it by making quality posts and promoting the forum. The second option is when your friends gift you merit or when you buy it. As such there's no easy way to that.
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

same with me, altough i have to already quality post but until now, no one give me merit. my post until 120 but until now i didnt get a merit. so hard to hope people give a merit. so what should we do for newbie newbie like me ?
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

there is no other way to earn merit in an easy way, you must be well-known or high rank enough to hook their attention. as you can see, there is a lot of people here in this forum creates a list of people who "abuse" the merit system. but as I understand, merit must distribute to other people since we dont have any use of it to ourselves. well, there are also some reason why they do that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

I've seen people make really well formatted posts and get tons of merit for it.  Even really basic posts that just showcase a feature from the forums on bitcoin talk here, or just a general trading strategy.  People love instructional posts in this space because there's a TON of things people don't know and will appreciate those little tidbits of knowledge.  Even basic things can escape some people if they never had any opportunity to learn them.  Focus on helping new people and I'm sure you'll get tons of praise for it. =)
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

I think there is no easy way. To get merit we have to make quality posts. To make quality posts we must have enough knowledge. To have knowledge we have to always learn. So, to get merit we always learn. That's not easy.
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Look, dude. I've gained merits with so much effort. I am one of those disappointed at the merit system at first because I am nearly ranking up when I've met the merit system. But with theymo's reasons and other mods, I understand that shitposts and spams were spread all over the forum threads. Replying in a thread with Constructive posts will reduce spams and will also improve our forum community. 

It's not easy to gain merits but with some threads offering some arts and quality post, you can gain it. With still effort.

I agree with your fine comment, as what others says no guts and effort,  no glory .There is no easy merit unlike before as the others said. A productive post makes the discussion more develop and worth medium.
auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

You just have to give posts that help people in something. But I believe that the amount of merit for the transition to the next rank is too much, this should be reduced.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

having a good reputation because of your good post or reply where you post your reply or reply so they give you the merit they give depending on your good answer to them.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:49:29 AM

I think there is no other way to get merit than to make a quality post, so your post can be given merits, and indeed it is not easy to do, but if you try hard, it must be achieved

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: