Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1738 times)
pk lurah

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

from my point of view, The advantages depend on anyone in this forum that contributes to you. There is no easy way to earn rewards. In addition, you must post comments that are meaningful and interesting to others.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

from my point of view, The advantages depend on anyone in this forum that contributes to you. There is no easy way to earn rewards. In addition, you must post comments that are meaningful and interesting to others.

that's right, but it also depends on people. i think the majority of people don't know about the difference between spendable merit and merit. and it feels like some people think smerit is too valuable to give it for useful in ordinary way post.

Aljay7

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

It's really hard to earn merits now, unlike before its easy to earn activity points but due to spamming and nonsense post, now you have to earn merits to ranked up but some people don't know to use merits or they just don't want to give their merit. You just keep posting meaningful and constructive posts until someone will appreciate your work.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

merit wont get it as easy go, it need some good, meaningful post. but you can do offer an services with exchange some merit. maybe you can gain to somebody that has an extra smerit.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Only by making good posts. Which might be easy for you, but doesn't guarantee you get any merit.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

Ranking in the forum is increasingly calculating that tied high if you want to increase the rankings in the forum you need to have Activity and Merits. Merits are the most difficult to achieve, Merits only received from other users in this forum, to get it we need to make quality articles and bring more information to the reader.

Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Well, I have not got any merit, most likely because I have not made any useful posts.
Since it can only be earned by other senior users in the forum, let's just try harder to make some insightful and useful information.
Best of luck!
dongle

Activity: 238

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

To earn easy merit is a difficult thing, and I want to know how to get it. It's really nerve-racking. What should I do?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

I have observed that only few members get merit when posting on an old thread. Usually, posts on META thread get more Merit and those who created the threads get merit. Make a constructive and helpful post and hope that someone notices it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

You should to share good comments and maybe you share ico's but good ico's if you share bad ico's people not trust you if you shard good ico's after we will send merit.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

There is no easy way to earn Merit, you only merit it by your posts quality. Even posting good posts can guarantee you having some Merit, I hope forum managers replace this system because no one can be promoted, only cheaters can.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

There's no such thing as an Easy Merit/s but if we work hard on it we will get merits from our very meaningful post that may help everyone on this forum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
petrobit

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

The whole point is that getting them is very difficult. The only way I see this or really write very high quality and useful posts, or offer people a service in exchange for merit

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
tokhang

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

You wont get merits even you posted quality contents because not all the people will appreciate what you have posted,the reality will be far from the theory that is why we are hopeless of getting high ranking here because merit system only benefits those high ranks! it is indeed biased system created by theymos who are the owner of bitcointalk.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
Sad to say but even if you have a good post or even a helpful one will not guarantee that you will get even a single merit. The only key to get a merit is if you have many friends here in bitcointalk that are willing to review and give you a merit. You are very lucky if you even get 1 merit every single day.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

Sad to say but even if you have a good post or even a helpful one will not guarantee that you will get even a single merit. The only key to get a merit is if you have many friends here in bitcointalk that are willing to review and give you a merit. You are very lucky if you even get 1 merit every single day.

that is exactly what i think.. i think we'd better be more generous with this merit situation. i offer you, forum-friends, to help each other. let's start the chain of giving and receiving)) cause we are stuck with this together, and without each other we won't break through.

Coinhype

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

So getting a higher rank then member looks like a impossible task. Everybody is just spamming the board to get their counts for their bounty campaigns. So if you make a really good post, nobody will read it because 5 seconds after there are ten new spam post. So the only way to geht those merits is starting new threads with usefully advice and new information. The first post of the topic will almost everybody read, all the following answers nobody!
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

i think there is no limit in giving a merit if you to give it to some one who deserves it. there are lots of people also thinking how to earn merit easily but the only way is to make your post a useful ones so if there are some people who reads that and satisfied with it. it make sure that will give you merit
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

I didn't whether this will work or not, I myself also have not get any merit. create a new topic on the thread that is considered to be the initial learning about the forum or about crypto. if unsuccessful, try creating a new topic on a bitcoin or altcoin thread, creating a topic that provides helpful information. such as price updates, or government information.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

it is not easy to get merit, maybe we should make the post really meaningful but it really is not easy. I have tried several times to post some useful things but it is still difficult.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: