Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn easy Merit?  (Read 1732 times)
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:25 AM

For me, the chance of getting merits is even harder than waiting for your altcoin to rise  Grin This needs to be changed one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
medivhaui

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Tongue :"))
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?
almost impossible, to share right now especially do not like, so we will forever remain in its rank, very sad that many managed to get high ranks, and I'm unlikely to get
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

I dont really know for sure but some member are giving away some merit to user who contributed to this forum by submitting their best post.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

It is not easy to get merit given by the other bitcoin users, you have to make constructive post that can be meaningful and useful to others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
isaqyomex1

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

This Is a repeated post
Before we post anything, we should always make a search to know if such as been discussed before so that we can learn something new on this platform.
Well, my own little submission is that, merits are earned from quality posts and that's all .
alexjc

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

To earn Merit in the best way I consider it to write a useful article on the forum. It should really bring new knowledge or skills to the forum participants. If the moderators consider the material worthy, they will reward you with a merit.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

The merit system is not working well because there are currently few merit source that will give merits to the people who posted meaningful replies/ helpful threads that will help the community. Because today, the most informative out of the best posts will only have merits. Something like 1 out of 100 users were given merits for their meaningful posts. And most of it are in the technical discussions. That's why it is so hard to move on to the next rank.

And they might give you a merit if they want and if they have enough smerit. Everyone i think have 5 smerit to give. And you get 2 smerit if someone give you one merit if i have understand it.

I think that you are given 0.5 sMerits (Sendable Merits) if someone gave you one merit. So, you will get 1 sMerit once you received 2 Merits. Hope that cleared out for you.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Just like making money, merit is not an easy to get we need to pursuade member here to give us some merit by helping them in a good way. Like posting a topic which unfamiliar to them so they read and gain knowledge. Here in the forum, 2 transaction, there will be share and also there will be gain. Give and take and hope someone will give you merit being a public servant for the community
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

Antecedents are never easy to make; if you make money easily, many people are rich and do not have to go begging.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

I think it is very difficult, of course there are some major factors in making a highly qualified post until you are rewarded by members in this forum. that is the point. so you have to dig up the knowledge and insight even more in good grammar

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Is possible to receive merit even you are just commenting or replying in someone's post or is it only for those you post something informative to the thread? I've heard of that swapper thing, they want to exchange their merits for alts which very alarming cause they could exploit those people want to have merit. Meaning selling at a high price..
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

If you can get the Member rank relatively easily, then to get the next rank will have to work very hard. I'm just unlucky that I registered on the forum too late. These two months would have changed a lot.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

Just like making money, merit is not an easy way to get  it. We need to persuade members to give us some merit by helping like posting a topic which is unfamiliar to them so they can read and gain knowledge. Here in the forum there will be sharing and also gain i.e. give and take and hope someone will give you merit being a public servant for the community.

Just like making money, merit is not an easy way to get  it
lol. i think money is more easier to get than getting your requiredd merrit for your rank in order to ranked up Smiley . with the help of cryptos , it is now verry easy to earn a few bucks a day because a lot of companies are now hiring applicants via online and they only paying us via cryptocurrency which is verry convinient.

earning a merrit is not easy because not all users will have the ability to read post and they are also too lazy to click the merrit buttons above. that is why , im already accepted the truth that i cannot ranked up anymore. all of us are now screwed up.
liam111

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

The easiest way to get merit is to buy it, but it is the abusing of merit system and you can get red trust for it. The honest way to recieve the merit is make a good posts with useful information for forum members.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

I do not know what is the exact thing that is happening here but there are some people that are saying that you cannot give someone a merit if no one have given you already a merit. So it means that you cannot give merit to all people it is just limited with unknown amount. But of course in order to gain merit for other people you need to Persuade them and if you get their sympathy maybe they will gave you a merit because of that. Just work hard and post relavant a great statements.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

To be honest earning merit is really a difficult thing even though you had made a very good post with very informative information that anyone could learn from it doesn't mean you can get a merit. Though you had did the right thing, just continue to do good post since there will be a right time that you will be given merit unexpectedly. Just continue to believe that you will be rewarded soon and don't loose hope. There will be a right time for the efforts you had made.
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

it is not easy to get merit, maybe we should make the post really meaningful but it really is not easy. I have tried several times to post some useful things but it is still difficult.
truong.bui45

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Another way to earn a merit is to post something that are meaningful and not just a copy paste or off topic, If people find your post as helpful then you can easily get merit. Learn how to improve your skills on responding on or posting threads. People will appreciate just don't stop learning, God bless you.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

The very idea of merit is very interesting, but in the crypt it was not realized because most people just buy them and nobody worries about the quality of the content on the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: