Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many people have actually tried to arbitrage before?
I have  
Not me
Thought about it

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥I Created a Arbitrage Monitoring Tool for Cryptocurrencies📢  (Read 779 times)
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 10:08:40 AM by exchange.blue

http://arbiswap.com/

The ArbiSwap arbitrage tool monitors 800+ coins on the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges... Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Kraken, Poloniex and more... I designed it to disregard false arbitrage reports as much as possible by filtering out reported wallets under maintenance. It has a built in alert system that takes into consideration volume as well as the wallets under maintenance and the potential profit. I tried to provide as much info as possible so if a user finds a deal worth while they can pull up the amount of volume traded in the past 24 hours and a historical arbitrage chart.

Looking for current suggestions and feedback from the crypto community. I am trying to create the best arbitrage system for cryptocurrency. My system is great at finding deals I am not here to sell it but to present it to the Bitcoin talk community. It checks for arbitrage opportunities every 5 minutes and the moment it passes our filters it is sent out to the user.

-snip-

you have to add the transaction costs and the withdrawal costs of the exchanges to monitor potential price differences.

Where is the bids/asks book?
@exchange.blue
What you mean with bid/ask book? Its clearly stated or shown on its buy and sell price. What you do seek on?

@KingScorpio
This should be added because this is one of the factor that will affect profitability but well fees nowadays was just too small this is why withdrawal fees should be the concern on here.

Okay, but we both know that most altcoins are illiquid, therefore the highest bid and lowest ask wouldn't make much sense to consider. If i see an arbitrage opportunity between binance and hitbitc for 1%, my BP (buying power) is $10,000, I go out and buy the altcoin at Binance... take it hitbtc to find out that if I was going to sell 10k worth of altcoin,  in reality I wouldn't be making that 1%, because the size of the highest bid is only 0.1 BTC, the rest of the bids are irrelevant due to higher pricing.

Majority of newbie traders would fall for this trick and cry all over your thread because the info you displayed wasn't accurate.

My platform is not designed to be like any other and it is more of simply alerting you to watch a pump on one exchange and showing you the other exchange hasnt caught up yet... So by using the Selling exchange Ask price it will inform them quicker vs if I used the Sell exchanges Bid price. Because it will reach the % they selected to receive alerts faster. Therefore lets say you set an alert for IOTA/BTC at 5% arbitrage opp...by using the Ask for Sell exchange it triggers faster. And more than likely a lot of these end up pumping to 20% to 100% in some cases. So the platform is designed for speed and triggering alerts faster than other systems. If I used the Bid for Sell exchange it would trigger much slower by seconds or even minutes which make a difference.

It is smarter than using the Bid price for the Sell Exchange if you think about it because of that. My system is designed for homeruns more than anything I only become interested in price spreads of 7% or more and I don't give financial advice because I cant but if I could I would want my users to follow my strategy because it works for me. Anyways good luck with your system, we are all humans that think differently Smiley I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied. Another good thing is I had a user tell me they use the system as a pump alert and they do not even bother transferring to the Sell exchange because they caught the pump and like I said if you set alerts at 5% sometimes they go up so fast it's worth just selling it on the same exchange.

Okay, in regards to speed and efficiency of the signal ...I can see where you coming from. however, if the selling exchange is liquid enough, it would make no difference which price you choose, unless of course there is a huge gap in spread.... and that usually indicates that the spike in price is artificial.

You kind of dodged my question about "SIZE" though...If I receive an alert from you to sell 1 BITCOIN on gate.io at $7,000 @ ASK, though the highest bid is only $6,700.. don't you think you would be delivering misguided signal?? Of course there are plenty of shitcoins on binance that regularly pump and dump even up to 100%, but unless you're using a moonbot, you'd NEVER be quick enough to able to manually make that trade. When the pump takes place, it usually lasts a few minutes... so again, I don't think that you've provided real live use case.. its sounds more like WISHFUL THINKING.

when someone says "I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied" its usually the opposite... no offence though.. besides advertising here...i hope you made this thread with intention to receive some constructive feedback.. so there it goes

Good. And my system works for me and some members who contacted me for support also told me it works for them so what you think doesnt matter.  It's not constructive feedback youre a competitor trying to make me look bad because you are worried and dont know how to co-exist. I designed my system the way I designed it and it works for my type of strategy. You keep designing your platform that is like 100 others who go after 1% gains and lose money.

mate, you're dellusional! take those pink color glasses off and face the reality...Being a competitor has nothing to do with delivering a quality product that can actually benefit the community... what goes around, sometimes has tendency to come around...think about that!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caulon (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

http://arbiswap.com/

The ArbiSwap arbitrage tool monitors 800+ coins on the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges... Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Kraken, Poloniex and more... I designed it to disregard false arbitrage reports as much as possible by filtering out reported wallets under maintenance. It has a built in alert system that takes into consideration volume as well as the wallets under maintenance and the potential profit. I tried to provide as much info as possible so if a user finds a deal worth while they can pull up the amount of volume traded in the past 24 hours and a historical arbitrage chart.

Looking for current suggestions and feedback from the crypto community. I am trying to create the best arbitrage system for cryptocurrency. My system is great at finding deals I am not here to sell it but to present it to the Bitcoin talk community. It checks for arbitrage opportunities every 5 minutes and the moment it passes our filters it is sent out to the user.

-snip-

you have to add the transaction costs and the withdrawal costs of the exchanges to monitor potential price differences.

Where is the bids/asks book?
@exchange.blue
What you mean with bid/ask book? Its clearly stated or shown on its buy and sell price. What you do seek on?

@KingScorpio
This should be added because this is one of the factor that will affect profitability but well fees nowadays was just too small this is why withdrawal fees should be the concern on here.

Okay, but we both know that most altcoins are illiquid, therefore the highest bid and lowest ask wouldn't make much sense to consider. If i see an arbitrage opportunity between binance and hitbitc for 1%, my BP (buying power) is $10,000, I go out and buy the altcoin at Binance... take it hitbtc to find out that if I was going to sell 10k worth of altcoin,  in reality I wouldn't be making that 1%, because the size of the highest bid is only 0.1 BTC, the rest of the bids are irrelevant due to higher pricing.

Majority of newbie traders would fall for this trick and cry all over your thread because the info you displayed wasn't accurate.

My platform is not designed to be like any other and it is more of simply alerting you to watch a pump on one exchange and showing you the other exchange hasnt caught up yet... So by using the Selling exchange Ask price it will inform them quicker vs if I used the Sell exchanges Bid price. Because it will reach the % they selected to receive alerts faster. Therefore lets say you set an alert for IOTA/BTC at 5% arbitrage opp...by using the Ask for Sell exchange it triggers faster. And more than likely a lot of these end up pumping to 20% to 100% in some cases. So the platform is designed for speed and triggering alerts faster than other systems. If I used the Bid for Sell exchange it would trigger much slower by seconds or even minutes which make a difference.

It is smarter than using the Bid price for the Sell Exchange if you think about it because of that. My system is designed for homeruns more than anything I only become interested in price spreads of 7% or more and I don't give financial advice because I cant but if I could I would want my users to follow my strategy because it works for me. Anyways good luck with your system, we are all humans that think differently Smiley I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied. Another good thing is I had a user tell me they use the system as a pump alert and they do not even bother transferring to the Sell exchange because they caught the pump and like I said if you set alerts at 5% sometimes they go up so fast it's worth just selling it on the same exchange.

Okay, in regards to speed and efficiency of the signal ...I can see where you coming from. however, if the selling exchange is liquid enough, it would make no difference which price you choose, unless of course there is a huge gap in spread.... and that usually indicates that the spike in price is artificial.

You kind of dodged my question about "SIZE" though...If I receive an alert from you to sell 1 BITCOIN on gate.io at $7,000 @ ASK, though the highest bid is only $6,700.. don't you think you would be delivering misguided signal?? Of course there are plenty of shitcoins on binance that regularly pump and dump even up to 100%, but unless you're using a moonbot, you'd NEVER be quick enough to able to manually make that trade. When the pump takes place, it usually lasts a few minutes... so again, I don't think that you've provided real live use case.. its sounds more like WISHFUL THINKING.

when someone says "I have good feedback and helped some people make a lot of money so Im satisfied" its usually the opposite... no offence though.. besides advertising here...i hope you made this thread with intention to receive some constructive feedback.. so there it goes

Good. And my system works for me and some members who contacted me for support also told me it works for them so what you think doesnt matter.  It's not constructive feedback youre a competitor trying to make me look bad because you are worried and dont know how to co-exist. I designed my system the way I designed it and it works for my type of strategy. You keep designing your platform that is like 100 others who go after 1% gains and lose money.

mate, you're oblivious! take those pink color glasses off and face the reality...Being a competitor has nothing to do with delivering a quality product that can actually benefit the community... what goes around, sometimes has tendency to come around...think about that!

Youre posting server database error and I informed my members of server upgrade obviously trying to make me look bad. I told you Im not interested in your feedback your focus is on bringing negativity to my thread.

exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

Seems like the circus is gone yet one clown was left behind Smiley

The best defence is offence...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2889097.msg45009540#msg45009540  I listed reasons and pointed areas where you should focus your attention. It obviously needs improvement.

There're plenty of places on the web where you can advertise, and none will say a word. You've misinterpreted the idea behind this forum's purpose. We come together to share opinions and deliver critical feedback.. so that we can further improve our projects. You on the other hand is ready to take out the knifes to protect your name instead.  Grow up man..

Caulon (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

Youre the clown dude I told you Im not interested in a competitor with barely anyone using their platform to try and tell me how to create my own platform. You are the circus. This thread is about my platform not yours and Im not interested in you trying to make me look bad you have bad vibes now leave me alone like I asked you to.

livenow222

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

We just alerted our members to this...

Dear ArbiSwap User
We're detecting a possible noteworthy Enjin arbitrage deal, please care to check both the Buy and Sell exchange pages and make sure that there is enough volume for you to turn profit, Also verify that the source and destination wallets are online. Happy trading!

BTC-ENJ
BTC-ENJ
Buying info
Exchange:Binance
Buy Price: 0.00000762
Volume: 46716777.00000000
Selling info
Exchange: Bittrex
Ask Price: 0.00000873
Volume: 1562151.28886000
Profit:
14.567%

For More Deals or to unsubscribe from notifications, please visit Arbiswap.

Plenty of volume to fill orders, all wallets online. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENJ  https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ENJ_BTC

If you are online check it out arbitrage opp is still active
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

A good tool-author of fellow, it remains only to check how it works. I support the idea that you need to first test the system, try it in your work, for example a few days for free. If everything is ok and the tool works fine - already buy a subscription for use. It is very important in the market to be prepared for different changes.

Caulon (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

Yes free trial and it's plenty of time to see if its good strategy for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: