Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down???  (Read 854 times)
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Is it because of the large number of altcoins?
because it increase so fast so it will dump so fast and maybe people gets a good amount of money so thats why they sell it and i think its so sad to knowthat people who buys when the value of bitcoin is 20k usd what will happen to them Sad like me i buy when the value is 15k usd and my money now is still decerasing hope that my money will back . Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

because it went up too fast in last year's rally. Many late buyers bought in serious FOMO mode and when the market turned south, these lot panic sold.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

rapidly going down, there are many factor that could make this happened. like maybe there are some price correction. and what i found out about this cryptocurrencies world is there are phenomenon like bulls run or bear era too. well, there will be times that bitcoin gonna recover its prices again. and nobody knows when that will happening.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Altcoins are not in any way hindering the value of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin value affects the Alts prices. Part of what may be the causes of rapidly decline in Bitcoin prices are the effect of continuous lower patronage for Bitcoin because of FUD, [negative rumor spread around the world about bitcoin, whereby the Big whales, Interested millionaires, and persistent traders and investors started restricting themselves from purchasing more, which hereby brought about Deflation. Though it is natural at times, but this situation shall turn over soon.
hataman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

because there are parties who do not like bitcoin. and they make an issue about bitcoin drops and this makes many people panic to sell their bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Simply because of the law of demand and supply, as the demand for bitcoin goes on majority for selling then the supply of bitcoin will be more than before and it will be the cause for the price to adjust and lower it than before. A lot of people now are selling because of the panic that the price of bitcoin might go down even further so the emotion of the investors and holders is the reason for pushing the price down because they believed to the FUDs.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

I believe its because of people who just want money simply invest in bitcoin without knowing what it really is. The way many people advertise bitcoin is so wrong in my point of view because most of them are telling that bitcoin would become very very large without knowing the exact value and use of bitcoin. The rapid price drop is because people gets frustrated of what happened to their "investment" since they are just listening to folks and not doing an actual research.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Jamesmth

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

I think it's coz of govt regulations and the social media bans...I just pray it doesn't affect us that much coz it scares the shit outta me
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

I believe its because of people who just want money simply invest in bitcoin without knowing what it really is. The way many people advertise bitcoin is so wrong in my point of view because most of them are telling that bitcoin would become very very large without knowing the exact value and use of bitcoin. The rapid price drop is because people gets frustrated of what happened to their "investment" since they are just listening to folks and not doing an actual research.
Part of investments in bitcoin of ordinary people is very small. I'm not sure that they are able to significantly influence the price of bitcoin. They easily become victims of whales which manipulate prices and can a long time not sell their coin. When we buy bitcoin we should be ready to accept these rules and act according to logic. A lot of people give in to emotions and therefore lose their savings.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

The good reason why the prices on bitcoin is going down due to the fake news they spread and bad informations about the investment in blockchain technology. The investors are afraid to do such investment because of the issues were spreaded .By encouraging them we must always keep spreading good informations and take a researched about the opportunities in bitcoin so that it can definitely decide them to invest moneys.Then thats the good sign to continue growing the prices on bitcoin because of the demand in investors and people who really wants to take huge moneys.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I don't think that the reason is the altcoin because on what i read why bitcoin one of the reason falling down was if you remember that some of sociale media like google and facebook banned bitcoin advertisement in there site so it means no investor no rising so that if google and facebook giving back again the advertisement we sure that it was rising again.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

As far as bitcoin is concerned, it is quite normal. It goes up very rapidly and also goes down rapidly.

I think the reason why bitcoin is rapidly bog-down.Because of the announcement by facebook and google that they need to ban bitcoin in their sites. And because of this news that spread all over the world. Many investors panic selling their coins in the market. That is why the law of demand and supply is not balance. The more the supply the less the demand.Which is the causes the price of bitcoin is very low.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

Sometimes there are many questions in our mind why bitcoin changes rapidly. And now we are experiencing a rapid decrease of bitcoin value. And this is the effect of some factors like loosing of bitcoin demands and maybe more investors are investing in other crypto currencies since lots of altcoins are existing today.

Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

Bitcoin as the Pioneer coin should and can never be compared to Altcoins in terms of prices. How can Alt coins rapid springs up affect or determine the price decrease of Bitcoin, impossible.. The volatility nature of price especially when its rapidly dropping as this can be ascribed to its Decentralization and deregulation where Government at times speaks wrong about Bitcoin just because they feel it is rivalry their Fiat. Moreso, bear market is a taboo. But no matter how going down this price might be, it shall still rise back to its stability.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

The reduction of bitcoin prices can be divided into two.
1. Decrease caused by the process of natural market.
Its movements tend to be more slow, whereas large supply and little demand are the main factors the decline in bitcoin prices.
2. The decline manipulated by the rich and greedy is usually done by (the whales).
Usually his movement can happen quickly, in just minutes the effect can already be known clearly.

No, the current downturn is a decline controlled by the bad guy as i have written in No. 2.

hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

the question should be: What affects the price of bitcoin?
Truth be told, it’s a complicated question we might not be able to answer for sure. However, you have a few ways that might help you see where bitcoin’s price is headed.If you keep an eagle eye on cryptocurrency news, you just might be able to buy or sell bitcoin profitably before everyone else catches on. But a big caveat that comes with all cryptocurrencies: There’s no guarantee.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

Sometimes there are many questions in our mind why bitcoin changes rapidly. And now we are experiencing a rapid decrease of bitcoin value. And this is the effect of some factors like loosing of bitcoin demands and maybe more investors are investing in other crypto currencies since lots of altcoins are existing today.
Well, today there are too many altcoin born. They have more benefits than BTC and hold them more profitable than BTC. Some investors have sold the BTC on the market, to buy other altcoins. As the sale of BTC on the market so much has pushed down the price of BTC. That is why the price of BTC can not increase sharply in the future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

because it went up too fast in last year's rally. Many late buyers bought in serious FOMO mode and when the market turned south, these lot panic sold.
Panic selling is very huge mistake most of bitcoin user use to do so they should be aware of it that selling at low price can give then lose only, today bitcoin price is very low but it is a chance to make more investment at low price, after holding your bitcoin you will have to wait and let your bitcoin be high again, bitcoin has started to increase in price once again because people are making market high and it is rising in price now again, increasing price of bitcoin is getting high once again so hold and don’t think about selling out your bitcoin at this situation.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

Demand and supply affect the price of bitcoin, when many people buy it goes up and when they sell,  it goes down, I think negative news are making it go down when people sell, plus that cause add to the cause too but with less impact
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

Altcoin price movement is affected by Bitcoins fall. Big investors have dumped a large amount of their investment for the later rebuy option. There are even some regulations that are being taken and that has influenced the fall. This phase which is currently present on the market is taking to long by my opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also hope as all the common investors that the prices will start to rise soon because this holding is boring. I cannot trade currently because I will end with a loss and that is a concern with all traders that are using the crypto market.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: