Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

Planning to add more cryptocurrencies to my portfolio, probably holding out until next next year. Just going to believe in them till the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

I will keep investing in this bitcoin world. To see the price that is now starting to fall is actually the same thing experienced when bitcoin prices slowly creep up. So in a while bitcoin prices are falling at this time can certainly rise back to normal.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

Probably going to hold a lot of coins for the future,after i have achieved my goals in life im going to retire early then will invest to more traditional businesses because i believed that both traditional business and cryptocurrencies will going to make us more stable whatever the situation we have right now,none of these are going to be permanent and that for sure so we need to secure our future.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

I have a plan right now it will hold my coins and maybe I will also trade another coin to make a profit, I try to want to trade a coin that has a low price and sell when the price is high sometime.

Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Learn new information. I'm very interested in all the technology and how it is arranged so far, so many questions I have and no answers

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

Probaby hold these coins until such good value has reached,surely i am going to cashout half of my assets if some of my coins are going to give millions of dollars.It doesnt really matter when but im sure with cryptocurrencies my life would be better and much easier than ever before.People will only realize it when the time has come cryptocurrencies has adopted by most of the countries in the world.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:29 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
Bitcoin's future is going to be huge if most of the country will adopt its technology which is blockchain,it doesnt matter when but it is going to happen sooner or later and those people who adopt it earlier today would benefit in their whole life.My plans are going to have a lot of traditional businesses thru the profits that i got from the cryptocurrency trading,bitcoin's future is still unsure if these banks are going to restrict it.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:37 PM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

For me, I see it as a long term investment, I sometimes sell a few, but for most parts, I just either hold it or trade it for a better coin. Having said, my strategy is to hold some of my coins until such time when I can either dispose them off for profit, which takes about 3-6 months for short term investments or about a year for long term, longer than that, I think that it's already too much time, especially in this market where the landscape could be changing quite quickly.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

As what experts says,invest to traditional businesses so that you will still have last resort whenever bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has collapse because none of these are permanent,everything will always comes to its end especially when most of the banks and countries will regulate cryptocurrencies.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

I'm planning to hold my tokens and make some adjustments on my portfolio. I want to have more passive income real world projects in my portfolio.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

Hold until these coins has reached my goal,i wont be so greedy like many others because your gains might be losses if you have waited too much.Everything isnt permanent so we need to take the opportunity that the market is giving us,take profits whenever you are happy and ease dont let the greed suck up your goals.

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

My plans to become a dollar millionaire on cryptocurrency. And now I'm just investing actively in buying a cryptocurrency, because prices are very low

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

I'm currently on a path to sell all my top coins at the year end since that's the period of good prices and besides bullish run hasn't started yet so everytime there's an opportunity to buy just like during cheap prices i tend to buy more to add into my investments Smiley
Don't mind those fud news, it's pretty much normal in crypto market, it's a propaganda against bitcoin.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

if ever i earn a lot of bitcoin and i can get enoungh to start small business iconvert bitcoin to use it as my capital, but i can't stop workig in bitcoin to earn profits, now i will hold my bitcoin because is not the right time to sell bitcoin in the market i will wait and hold bitcoin price uprise again their price.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

I am going to invest to traditional businesses because we wont be sure if cryptocurrencies arent going to collapse in the future especially when these banks are going to restrict these currencies,and if these countries will regulate the cryptocurrencies so we still need to invest to traditional businesses so that our future will be secured.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

For me, the only option is to keep the coins in the long run. I initially was going to, so no matter how sad it is fall now, for me it is a special role does not play.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

While the crypto world demonstrates a high potential yield, I will not give up investment in the crypto currency. I'm looking forward to growing
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

It will bigger and massively if and only if the rumors are true with the upcoming bitcoin's lightning network update.It means most of the altcoins will surely die as soon as bitcoin has received this upgrade because most of the investors are going to put their money to bitcoin instead of these shitcoins in the market because surely these alts are going to bleed hard.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

Most of the people are here for the money that they can get with bitcoin's movements,and im sure most of these people are into fiat money because they could get a lot of money from bitcoin and trading altcoins that they may want to convert into fiat someday whenever the time has come ,bullish season will happen so most of the people will surely cashout.For me i would still invest to the traditional businesses si that my future will be more secured.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

I plan to increase my trading and investment capital so that in future I have a passive source of income. I'm working hard now. Crypto gives me very great opportunities and I don't want to miss them.
You are having such a nice plan. I might as well do something better on it, but one of my plans is to invest my cryptocurrencies in a lot property somewhere in my hometown. I have been dreaming for so long to have my own land at early stage of my life as an adult. So it is also for my future and for my own family as well. Like you, I'm thanking this chance to be part in crypto and I'm working double time too to be able achieve my dreams someday,hopefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: