Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2598 times)
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Yes investing in bitcoin and bitcoin related business will still be, an active plan but diversification is paramount, make money with bitcoin, Altcoin, ICO and then diversify into real estate or any other business that isn't related to crypto.

Just spreading my wings to secure my investment and stay safe.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
I am always with bitcoin all the way because

you know that this that it controls the crypto wold hold and enjoy big profits later.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

My plan is to collect tokens and coins that I think have potential and promising. I will do that when I recover my investment I will hold the coins and tokens. Good to buy ICO especially if their coins / tokens are in real world.

#Datarius
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:52:17 AM

Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
Holding my bitcoin

so I can have big rewards
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

My plan is convert some of my bitcoins into fiat and start a business here in our place. And hold the remaining. I want to put up a business. Because we don't know until when will bitcoin live.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:05:05 AM

I am believe that bitcoin is good to hold in long term. Many coin/token have cheapest price right now, but if they have good project, I am believe their price will rising. Right now collecting altcoin is good for me because that price reason
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:47 AM

Mine is to just hold on it for the meantime. Hold until the right time to exchange comes...
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

My plan is to collect tokens and coins that I think have potential and promising. I will do that when I recover my investment I will hold the coins and tokens. Good to buy ICO especially if their coins / tokens are in real world.

#Datarius

Well, my plans on my tokens and coins invested are same procedure as what i doing in a previous months were i using  holding to gain soonest because of this price correction to prevent from losing of capital investing and make tokens increases in the market.

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

Currently, I'm keeping some bitcoin. My future plan is to sell the bitcoin at a much higher price than when I bought it for profit. After getting a lot of money, I will also invest in other altcoin, I feel great, interesting and useful. By doing that, I will make a lot of money for myself. And I think the economies of countries around the world will grow if they invest in the cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

Currently, I'm keeping some bitcoin. My future plan is to sell the bitcoin at a much higher price than when I bought it for profit. After getting a lot of money, I will also invest in other altcoin, I feel great, interesting and useful. By doing that, I will make a lot of money for myself. And I think the economies of countries around the world will grow if they invest in the cryptocurrency market.
This is the strategy which I am doing right now. Holding such coins for a better investments is a the efficient way of making the value of your coins double or triple. I am doing this for my own sake, risking is okay but being wise in keeping the coins is the best decision a wise man can choose. We know Bitcoin as unpredictable state of changing the value of its coin, so to be safe, a piece of advice, keep and hold for your own sake.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

yes, if I had enough of it, I plan to convert it to fiat and build my own business, build my house for my future family and vehicle.

even the price are keep fallin', Im not scared because I know it will rise again.

ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

I'm mostly interested in the potential for crypto to replace all the different payment systems. It's complicated dealing with 100 different systems if you're doing any sort of business. So using crypto (especially with KYC and anti ML tech) makes sense as a single point solution.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

I have no intention to withdraw it. But i will hold them in the next few years coz i know they have future products and assets. If i reach the goal to get my first million dollar then this is the best achievement of my life. Cryptocurrencies is not going to give you money, it will give you the most retiring moment of your life.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

I plan to hold bitcoin and altcoins which i have in my portfolio and change it to fiat whenever i need funds as per my requirements. This market is very volatile but also give decent returns if we enter in any altcoin at right time.
Investing your money into any of the crypto currency and then making out some good amount of earning is not at all an easy thing to do and that it requires lot of personal efforts and struggle.

However, if you remain consistent and firm without losing your control over your emotions for longer period, then you can end up having your desired results and that you can earn good money as well.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Still invest in idle amounts, which may not be necessary in the current time. Although I can buy some Altcoin high prices now, but can at another time, it brings a great profit for me.  Cheesy
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

I plan to hold bitcoin and altcoins which i have in my portfolio and change it to fiat whenever i need funds as per my requirements. This market is very volatile but also give decent returns if we enter in any altcoin at right time.
Investing your money into any of the crypto currency and then making out some good amount of earning is not at all an easy thing to do and that it requires lot of personal efforts and struggle.

However, if you remain consistent and firm without losing your control over your emotions for longer period, then you can end up having your desired results and that you can earn good money as well.
I have many plans in my crypto even like when there's a dumping in the market my plan is to hold it and when there's pumping i sell some of my coin. Also im planning to hold my coin for longer time to experience if its worth it and to know if i can have more profit when i hold it in 1-2 years or its better to sell it immediately.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

For now, my plan is just holding. This bad market prices don't let me think something else to do with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, being cold blooded is so important in this term.
For now, I just want to hold my cryptocurrency until it can reach the amount that I am expected for or will be getting hire. Right now the prices of the cryptocurrency are still low I will wait the right time when the prices going higher. For now I will buy  and investing in more coin that are low in prices and I will sell it when the price are getting higher. For long term investment they have many coin that are getting popular in the market and the price are getting bigger.
budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Of course I will keep investing on bitcoin because I feel optimistic that bitcoin will give me maximum profit. The current bitcoin price is still a down trend but it's just a market correction. I hope it will be pull back at the resistance and at the middle of this year the price of bitcoin will reach it's highest level.  Smiley
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

I have no intention to withdraw it. But i will hold them in the next few years coz i know they have future products and assets. If i reach the goal to get my first million dollar then this is the best achievement of my life. Cryptocurrencies is not going to give you money, it will give you the most retiring moment of your life.
Excellent strategy, I act almost the same. I am saving money in the crypto currency and expect that this will give a significant increase in the amount of my cash. After I have accumulated enough money, I will be able to quit my job and realize my projects.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
leislemad

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

I don't have specific long term plan about cryptocurrencies..
Just a simple, if i have coin with good price..
I'll invest short term.
If it's good but low price.. hold for future..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: